Community > Posts By > LeighAnna9

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:56 PM
Well, from what I'm seeing, your way isn't working out, right? All you're doing is pissing her off, correct? And as for going from person to person, I don't see anything wrong with that, if you're seeking a specific trait in a person- especially maturity. I do however, see a problem with staying with someone you're obviously not happy with, just because it's "what you do." People break up all the time, it happens. And I don't consider that a "perversion of culture" I consider it common sense. If something isn't working, you end it and hopefully find something that does.

And as for people remaining single, you're assuming everyone wants to be in a relationship. Um, no, I'm quite happy single and I'm soo not looking to change that. But thanks for the intended barb. Nice try and better luck next time. :tongue:

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:51 PM

so if one has insecurities about a gfs male friends it is okay to play immature games in an attempt to make her jealous seems like the question here? or did i miss something?

No, I think it's just okay for guys to do that.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:50 PM

No....that's the childish way "you hit me with a Tonka truck so I am going to hit you with my sand pail!!!"

The adult way would be to tell her you don't think things are working out and breaking it off right away. That is seeing it through to the end....it already ended if she is looking elsewhere.

I don't think he wants to break up.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:49 PM
Yeah, I know. I'm just trying to figure out what's going on, you mentioned his religion, so I wondered if that was it. But then, yeah, if it was okay the first month, it should be okay now. I just think he's making up excuses for whatever reasons. That would annoy me.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:47 PM
So you don't believe in breaking up? Fine then, give her what she wants and stop being friends with other women. Problem solved.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:46 PM
I really need to go to bed.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:45 PM

i've never cheated in a relationship. never. call every woman but my main squeeze "ma'am"....just fyi. i dont put myself in a position to be attracted to someone else. cant say the same for my previous s.o.'s. and yet when i simply test them to see how they would react, they dont like it one bit.

"that's different."

Why do you feel you have to go out and meet someone new to "prove" anything???? If you don't feel they are being faithful, break off the relationship.whoa

Thank you. You've put it so well.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:44 PM
Oh, okay. Well, you need to decide which is more important, your friendships with the other women, or your relationship with her.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:43 PM
So does his religion consider kissing without the benefit of marriage to be a sin or something? If so, I guess maybe that's where he's coming from. Maybe he does love you, but if he's following some strict code of his faith, that explains it.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:41 PM
Now I'm confused. And I hate to be confused.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:39 PM
Edited by LeighAnna9 on Tue 04/12/11 08:40 PM
You're trying to put words in people's mouths. We're saying what we're saying, there is no "hidden meaning" and the last time I checked, I was pretty good at writing, so I know my words are clear. I've said repeatedly that I see nothing wrong with opposite sex friendships, you're the one who seems to see something wrong with them and you seem to be seeking validation for your opinion. As long as you're just friends with these women, and the same goes for your gf/wife, I don't see a problem. I don't believe in double standards, so you can stop thinking that right now. As long as you're not screwing these women or acting inappropriately it shouldn't be a problem.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:36 PM

Hi Bee!flowerforyou

Maybe I'm dimwitted, but shouldn't the friendship part happen before the kissing part, so when you get to the kisses, you don't have to "slow down?" I think he's making excuses to cover a deeper problem. Either you're in a relationship or you're just friends, you can't be both.

heya LeighAnna9!

i know i mean we used to go to high school but never really hung out and he started talking to me on facebook so we werent friends long b4 he asked me out its like were going backwards..but he asked me out and he says im his girl but doesnt want to kiss me bc friendship is more important?

Eh, I just thought that was the difference between guys you're friends with and guys you're dating, one you don't kiss and one you do, but that's just me. Also, it's very easy for a guy to say one thing and do another, especially if he thinks his words will get him what he wants, whatever the hell that is.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:34 PM
So now you're saying men can't help hitting on a hot woman no matter what? noway

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:32 PM
Stephen King, Bentley Little, Mary Higgins Clark, and whoever wrote the Alex Cross books, his name escapes me....

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:30 PM
You said you make friends with women just because she makes friends with men, that, to me, is spiteful. It's one thing if you just happen to become friends with a woman naturally, but to actually go out and say "I'm going to befriend this woman just to get back at my gf/wife" not because you have common interests or just get along, only because you know it will piss off your S.O., yeah, that's not cool or mature.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:27 PM
Hi Bee!flowerforyou

Maybe I'm dimwitted, but shouldn't the friendship part happen before the kissing part, so when you get to the kisses, you don't have to "slow down?" I think he's making excuses to cover a deeper problem. Either you're in a relationship or you're just friends, you can't be both.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:22 PM
Going out and making a new "friend" because your girlfriend talks to guys who are her friends sounds juvenile to me......."If you talk to him, I am going to go out and do this!!"

Yes, this is the only thing that bothers me as well. It's one thing if you happen to have a female friend, but to go out and get one for spite is high school behavior.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:19 PM
I never said you shouldn't hang out with other women. I don't believe anyone has the right to tell you who to be friends with. I don't care if you're married or not, you're still free to choose your own friends. I choose to believe that humans are above animals and they can be around a member of the opposite sex without wanting to **** them, but apparently I'm in the great minority. Whatever.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:07 PM

I'm in stealth because I got tired of getting emails

first: asking to meet up for sex (from local guys)

second: nasty emails from guys all ticked off that people in a relationship are on the site and that I have no reason to be looking at others profiles

So I stay hidden....and my faves don't know just how many times I visit their profiles....devil devil

Actually, I used to get mails from guys pissed off because I was here for friends. I never understood that. They were like but it's a dating site. Yeah, well, I don't see it that way because I'm not here for dating.laugh

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 07:45 PM

I knew this one guy that did lawn service on the side, and he asked this lady if she wanted her bushes trimmed, and she called the cops on him for sexual harassment.

rofl

To be fair the guy was a creepy crackhead, but it was still hilarious.

Maybe she thought he was criticizing her personal grooming habits?:laughing:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25