Community > Posts By > LeighAnna9

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:42 PM
Hi!waving

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:41 PM

so she is ok if you hang with a girl that most would say have a facial disorder ?

Insecurity has alot to do with this , most of my friends from High school - straight into college were Male ...

Why ....Because most women Gossip too much

I call them catty, it fits. But yeah, I get along much better with men instead of women.

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:39 PM

I knew this one guy that did lawn service on the side, and he asked this lady if she wanted her bushes trimmed, and she called the cops on him for sexual harassment.

rofl

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:35 PM

I'm totally straight, but those are really awesome boobies.laugh

Yeah, Right!!:wink: laugh laugh tongue2 :angel: smokin

Don't believe what you've heard!!laugh :tongue:

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:34 PM
Sounds like you're choosing to date hypocritical women.

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:29 PM
Alrighty. I just checked you out. Good luck.drinker

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:25 PM
Gender is defined by society and culture anyway, it's not biological.

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:12 PM
Um, no thanks. But welcome and good luck anyway.

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:09 PM
They could be lying, or they could really be the age they claim; I went to a seminar the other day and the speaker claimed to be 48. I swore he was in his 60s, then I found out he had suffered from serious health problems, so that was why.

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:05 PM

Why wouldn't it be perfectly fine, people are just attracted to whoever they're attracted to, gender doesnt matter

yeah u cant really help who u are attracyed to, its a suprise at times, i bet many with agree with me here........

I remember hearing somewhere that everyone is Bi-sexual to a point just because you can be attracted to or fall in love with anyone, gender doesn't really matter, it's the person themselves that makes the difference, and I kinda think that's true, though most men I know wouldn't admit it.

I agree.

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 02:33 PM
I'm over stealth mode, if I look, I've looked, whatever. I just ignore the unwanted emails.laugh

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 02:20 PM
Welcome and good luck with that.

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 02:15 PM

mmmm i mean i av a boyfriend and deeply happy but still get turned on by ladies???

Just because you get turned on by ladies doesn't necessarily mean you're bi. Most women are better looking than most men, mainly because there's pressure for women to "take care of themselves" while it's okay for men to run around looking like, for loss of a better word, crap. Unless you've had a sexual/romantic relationship with a woman, and enjoyed it, I wouldn't consider you bi. And even then, you don't have to be; lots of straight women do that, too. (I blame the alcohol)laugh

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 02:04 PM

According to the thread about what a man needs to be happy, all a woman has to do to get and keep a man is:

1. Be a really good cook and house keeper.
2. Love lots of sex and give blow jobs.
3. Worship him as a god.
4. Let him watch football or whatever he likes on T.V.

(swishes into the room.......)

"Honey....oh, I just HATE football, dear........"

:tongue:

laugh :tongue:

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 02:03 PM
20 pages????

Good going.drinker

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 01:58 PM
Hoping I don't throw up.
Whoopsies.....

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 01:50 PM

it should never be a matter of gender, it should always be a matter of trust and feeling secure in knowing that you are loved and have no worries.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 01:31 PM

I blame DeathsTreaty...

I blame DeathsTreaty's icon. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!scared

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 01:27 PM

I don't date men with kids so I've never had that problem.<<flowers

That's what I intend on also.
Just because the kids might be grown and gone doesn't mean they won't attempt to butt into their Moms lives.

I have seen a few that have the gnads to tell their grown kids to butt out, it's her life and she'll do and she who she pleases.

Yep, I avoid those people. I don't need drama and that's what it adds up to- drama. That and co-dependence, but we won't go into that here.laugh

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 01:25 PM
I consider myself close to my family as well, but they know that my personal life is none of their freaking business and vice versa.

If you're comfortable letting other people run your life and influence your decisions, that's great for you, but not the way I choose to live as an adult.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25