no photo
Fri 04/08/11 01:14 PM
Alrighty then. Thank you.

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 01:13 PM
Anytime.:smile:

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 01:13 PM

I've repeatedly asked for a llama forum, a Billie Piper forum, and a forum devoted solely to pictures of old Moog synthesizers, and have been turned down every time.

I'd post in a llama forum.

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 01:04 PM
You need to remove your phone number from your profile; it's against the rules. I'd add more pics if I were you. Otherwise, it's fine, you're clear about what you want. Good luck.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 10:57 AM

You have 45 posts and are already saying the forums are old?

What exactly are you asking for here? For people to give you ideas so you can create new threads?

LOL, yeah my thoughts exactly. Oh well, maybe this thread will be "the one." laugh

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 10:33 AM

I've never experienced that so I have no idea. But I hope it gets better for you.flowerforyou
when it happens, don't take it for granted.

I'm never alone, I don't see it happening anytime soon. But thank you.flowers

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 10:31 AM
I agree with Simone. Besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so you never know, you could be really amazing in the eyes of the right person. I hope you find what you want.

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 09:49 AM
You don't have very much on your profile so it'd be hard for anyone to know what you're like or what you're looking for. You say you're looking for friends, which is fine, but maybe say what kind of person you want to meet, what your "perfect" first date would be maybe, just something so a potential "H-town" woman knows if she's interested in you.

Good luck.

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 09:41 AM

I'm taking a philosophy class now, really screwing with my head!! frustrated

I loved philosophy in college.

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 09:40 AM

How much does free will have to do with your situation?

Do you have the will to think as you want or are you a victim of brainwashing? Do you think for yourself or do you believe what you have been told?

Haha...I have always been headstrong! Def. a free thinker and don't believe much of what I am told :) It's gotten me in trouble enough, but makes me a great scientist!

LeighAnna...consider college and a graduate program...they love free thinkers and you get to push the boundaries of what is known to create new knowledge...it's the best job ever for the independent thinkers :)

I already have a master's degree, but I do need another one. I'm just not sure what to major in this time.laugh

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 08:31 AM
I believe nothing I've been told, it's all lies.

Well, most of it. But yeah, I think for myself; that's part of my problem. Most people like sheeple, not independent thinkers.

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 07:55 AM

rofl A goose hit him at 50MPH ???

Cripes, he looks pretty good for such a smack to the face...

That animal will forever be called... dirty bird :cry:

He's so well-preserved a brick to the face wouldn't even make a dent.

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 07:54 AM
You need more information on your profile. Good luck on "finding what's missing in your marriage.":thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 07:52 AM
I suggest getting some pics of just you; in most of your pics it's you and someone else, so it's confusing to tell which one you are. And then someone might assume you're already dating someone, so yeah. That's my advice. Good luck to you.

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 07:46 AM
Yeah, I'm leery of the ones who claim to be looking for marriage. I'm like, right now???? Shouldn't we at least have coffee first?spock

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 07:35 AM
Your profile looks fine to me. Good luck in your search.

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 07:33 AM
I've never experienced that so I have no idea. But I hope it gets better for you.flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 04/07/11 05:56 PM

2 guys said hi to you also...and you only say hi to the woman? that is just rude...i take my welcome back...

tongue2 rofl

no photo
Thu 04/07/11 05:54 PM
None yet, it was a good day.:angel:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25