Community > Posts By > murphysstrings

murphysstrings's photo
Sun 11/06/16 04:40 AM
Not as a rule. noway

murphysstrings's photo
Sat 11/05/16 06:16 AM

OK, I am just looking at the dating pool. My profile is perhaps rather negative, in that I am NOT looking to 'hookup' - just viewing the pool candidates..
The comments of emails I receive, it is pretty obvious to me that my profile is NOT being read at all, as the comments in their emails reference what a nice profile it is, etc... are you kidding me?did you read it???
Or are they just MANREADING it?
Manreading - look at the pictures and carry on anyway..
Hints about scammers would be appreciated..
Kat

Yes, it can be very frustrating. There are a lot of scammers. Advice given to me was set your mail settings to 50 to 60 age and location must be within 50 miles. that should cut down on some of the spammers and scammers. Alas I'm too young and too far from you. You sound like a neat person though. I have decided that Mingle isn't a dating site but it has a great forum. I really enjoy the conversations here. Good luck :smile:

I agree. Mingle's not much of a dating site, but I like the Community page.

murphysstrings's photo
Fri 11/04/16 02:03 PM
Kind of hard to like a guy more prissy than me.

murphysstrings's photo
Fri 11/04/16 02:01 PM
Animal

murphysstrings's photo
Fri 11/04/16 07:48 AM
Preparing to start a 'real' job on Monday. !@#$$%sad

murphysstrings's photo
Wed 11/02/16 09:39 AM
Edited by murphysstrings on Wed 11/02/16 09:30 AM
Make me happy,
and give me wings
to experience what
your freedom brings.

Weave some magic
so I can fly
into the sunset
of your peaceful sky.

Give me flowers
to alite upon
until I'm ready
to continue on.

Remove the things
that make me cry
and give me the life
of a butterfly.

murphysstrings's photo
Wed 11/02/16 09:36 AM
Very nice.

murphysstrings's photo
Wed 11/02/16 06:29 AM
Ireland.

murphysstrings's photo
Tue 11/01/16 03:28 PM
Section 4 of Article Two of the United States Constitution: "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

smokin

murphysstrings's photo
Tue 11/01/16 03:23 PM
That was my other poem. devil

murphysstrings's photo
Tue 11/01/16 02:40 PM
It should have been edited for veracity.

The only things any Trump supporter has with certainty in common w' other Trump supporters are love of liberty and self dependence. And lest we forget: integrity. The rest of the rhetoric is gleaned from 30 second sound bites and stereo-typical speculation. Trump may not be perfect, but his presidency will forestall NWO wet-dreams intent on reaping as much profit as possible from a homogenized consumer populous. drinker

murphysstrings's photo
Tue 11/01/16 02:04 PM

Typical Leftist garbage. Sounds like kindergarten :
He did it!
Did not...
He did it!!
Did not...
He did it!!!
Did not... laugh

And I suppose Hillary Clinton was simply following Puttin's suggestion as far as having a private server in her basement, thereby braking multiple laws whoa
I suppose Puttin told her to lie to Congress and the FBI whoa
I suppose Puttin told her to have a huge conflict of interest by using the Clinton Foundation in a pay-to-play scheme whoa
Trey Gowdy said it best on multiple occasions. The mess Hillary Rodham Clinton finds herself in is ONLY because of Hillary Rodham Clinton and not some misterious international conspiracy involving Puttin, Trump and Alex Jones laugh

And thems the facts jack!
flowerforyou

murphysstrings's photo
Tue 11/01/16 12:20 PM
shades I don't mean to be dismissive, but it's a mindset. Either life happens to you, or you happen to life. It can get you down, but don't stay down.

murphysstrings's photo
Tue 11/01/16 12:17 PM

my life has been loaded of successive turning points that made me believe it's a formula 1 circuit , not a life

Mine, too, Fox. whoa

murphysstrings's photo
Tue 11/01/16 12:14 PM
Crap, I over slept!noway

murphysstrings's photo
Tue 11/01/16 12:13 PM
Thank you, Integrity. I appreciate your comment, too.

murphysstrings's photo
Tue 11/01/16 12:12 PM
Thanks for commenting, sparky

murphysstrings's photo
Mon 10/31/16 04:04 AM
To each their own, but I think someone closer to your age has more merit. Born in the same era you're provided with insight into, and appreciation for, the circumstances that form your partner's world view.

murphysstrings's photo
Mon 10/31/16 03:46 AM
Resiliency and Resolve.

murphysstrings's photo
Mon 10/31/16 03:43 AM

I hate the New World Order.
Death to you..

flowers