Community > Posts By > msharmony

msharmony's photo
Sat 07/04/20 06:32 AM

Why are people who aren't from US worried about it. Don't like the president well I'd so move but you don't live here!
It wouldn't matter who was in office. Someone or another would be offended or disappointed. We had riots when Obama was in office.
Human decency is what this world needs. Seems to be in short supply these days.

I do not agree that people should not care or worry about things that don't impact them. I think that things like slavery and Hitler would have never been changed without people that were not directly impacted acting upon it. I do agree that we need more human decency.

msharmony's photo
Sat 07/04/20 06:32 AM

Why are people who aren't from US worried about it. Don't like the president well I'd so move but you don't live here!
It wouldn't matter who was in office. Someone or another would be offended or disappointed. We had riots when Obama was in office.
Human decency is what this world needs. Seems to be in short supply these days.

I do not agree that people should not care or worry about things that don't impact them. I think that things like slavery and Hitler would have never been changed without people that were not directly impacted acting upon it. I do agree that we need more human decency.

msharmony's photo
Sat 07/04/20 04:15 AM
Edited by msharmony on Sat 07/04/20 04:16 AM
All lives matter? Really? Why are we so opposed to illegal immigrants?
Their lives don't seem to matter so much to us.
All lives matter? Really? Why are we so opposed to assistance for those without the money to have food and shelter? Their lives don't seem to matter so much to us.
All lives matter? Really? Why are we so eager to get back to working and partying and raising risks for the elderly and sick? Their lives don't seem to matter so much to us.

All lives matter? Really? Why is it God Bless America instead of God Bless the world?

All lives matter? Really? Or is it just a clever nuanced way to dismiss the concerns of a movement that dares to call itself Black Lives Matter?

The phrase All lives matter is certainly true. Using that phrase as a response to BLM is an intellectually dishonest tangent.

This has been an OPINION only.

msharmony's photo
Sat 07/04/20 03:45 AM
Edited by msharmony on Sat 07/04/20 03:48 AM

Are women really really serious about relationships?

Being a wife requires not Only love and honor, but most especially Obedience. The Good Wife is.

A Good Husbandman must husband his wife.

a good wife submits to God and so does a good husband. If they are both putting God first, it is not about being obedient to anything else but God. Obedience does not mean unconditional blind following of a flawed human, husband or not, but following IN LINE with submission to God. A husband that is submitting to God will only expect a wife that does the same. It will be about God, and not his own ego.

You got that so right! We should all adhere to a book that was put together some 1500-1600 years ago. Living according to what's in there has proven to be very fruitful. We have 1500-1600 years of history to prove just how well it works!
PS you do realise the book was put together by a bunch of men who decided what suited their agenda and what not, and they left out what they didn't like?

WE adhere to science that is about that old. Why not? If it makes sense and proves true, what should the age matter? Truth is truth. WE have more than hundreds of years of human behavior, no book changes that, no book ever will. That does not negate the significance of guidance or standards though. I realize the book makes sense to me. IT does not have to to others.

Sex does not automatically make something wrong or untrue any more than race or nationality does. It seems if men just wanted to leave out what they didn't like, they would not have included Leviticus which has rules such as death for both MEN and women committing adultery.

msharmony's photo
Fri 07/03/20 07:25 PM
Edited by msharmony on Fri 07/03/20 07:27 PM

Are women really really serious about relationships?

Being a wife requires not Only love and honor, but most especially Obedience. The Good Wife is.

A Good Husbandman must husband his wife.

a good wife submits to God and so does a good husband. If they are both putting God first, it is not about being obedient to anything else but God. Obedience does not mean unconditional blind following of a flawed human, husband or not, but following IN LINE with submission to God. A husband that is submitting to God will only expect a wife that does the same. It will be about God, and not his own ego.

msharmony's photo
Fri 07/03/20 06:55 PM

something that saddens me... is that the police are being trained as if they are going to war ... and that the United States is so divided ...

it is not really not defund it is .... not the unions or police departments ... how is that going to happen ...just another way of coverup ...as far as I am concerned ...

Often times its a kill or be killed situation and its very possible that its one of these "amazing" cops that are involved and now they are dead or heading to prison in your scenario.

Hi Dust,
It is not as you say blithely 'often kill or be killed situation'. It is generally behavior. How come we don't hear of these things in Europe; a culture comparable to US?

Point is: If you protest / stare back at a cop (or authority figure) the beast is unleashed in all cops . More so in third world countries, like this 30 second video close to my neighborhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkP9Es9dxic&feature=em-comments

We do have an underlying violent culture where people need to take caution in all walks of life. However, when people are victims of violence leading to death, they should get some attempt at justice, whomever the perp is and whatever job they hold, if the death is deemed unnecessary or unreasonable. We have little problem making that distinction with civilians, black males, and the poor, but we seem to give someone with a badge a pass more often than many of us would like to see.

I agree ... heard they let the cop out ... not sure where they are going with it now ... 1 good thing i heard they are taking all blacks out of the system that have not committed serious criminal act... did this so they would not stereotyping them ... and damn knee crap has to go... that will be some justice ... not enough but some... an the choke holds ... an believe police should be held accountable ... for what they do ...:thumbsup:

Taking non violent offenses out of the system? In the USA? I don't know if that one is true.

msharmony's photo
Fri 07/03/20 04:04 PM

You can love someone and cheat but you cannot be inlove with someone and cheat. Yes they are to diffrent things loving and being in love are not the same.

msharmony's photo
Fri 07/03/20 06:26 AM

something that saddens me... is that the police are being trained as if they are going to war ... and that the United States is so divided ...

it is not really not defund it is .... not the unions or police departments ... how is that going to happen ...just another way of coverup ...as far as I am concerned ...

Often times its a kill or be killed situation and its very possible that its one of these "amazing" cops that are involved and now they are dead or heading to prison in your scenario.

Hi Dust,
It is not as you say blithely 'often kill or be killed situation'. It is generally behavior. How come we don't hear of these things in Europe; a culture comparable to US?

Point is: If you protest / stare back at a cop (or authority figure) the beast is unleashed in all cops . More so in third world countries, like this 30 second video close to my neighborhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkP9Es9dxic&feature=em-comments

We do have an underlying violent culture where people need to take caution in all walks of life. However, when people are victims of violence leading to death, they should get some attempt at justice, whomever the perp is and whatever job they hold, if the death is deemed unnecessary or unreasonable. We have little problem making that distinction with civilians, black males, and the poor, but we seem to give someone with a badge a pass more often than many of us would like to see.

msharmony's photo
Thu 07/02/20 01:13 PM
Seems like there are bigger things in the world than simple human fallibility. People have access to learn and make their own choices. There is an abundance of sources with an abundance of different points of view. As long as harm is not intentional, life goes on.

msharmony's photo
Thu 07/02/20 10:13 AM
Edited by msharmony on Thu 07/02/20 10:41 AM
I do not know really. They can 'force' us to not have public sex or 'force' us to wear clothes. These things are never really quite that simple when we have to live in a society and not in isolated status.

msharmony's photo
Wed 07/01/20 11:30 AM

Trump has done for the black community what Obama refused. He has our support.

Maybe he has YOUR support. Definitely does not have the support of any black people I personally know.

msharmony's photo
Sun 06/28/20 02:47 PM
Edited by msharmony on Sun 06/28/20 02:49 PM

it is not really not defund it is ... making sure there is $ to give to some of the neighborhood for the for schools and places to hang out other then the street corner ... and also not being always beaten or shot ... over hardly nothing becouse they are black with raciest cops... someone put up a go fund me for black lives matter heard the $ was to help get them out of jail ... lots of people have given to this org but they dont even know who is in charge of it ... and where the rest of the $ went ... I still believe the police need to make them selves available to the neighborhoods to help and not for raciest killings ... but going to be a long road for them to come back from do to all the the violence ... heard also they want the police to be the sole person for their actions ... not the unions or police departments ... how is that going to happen ...just another way of coverup ...as far as I am concerned ...

Often times its a kill or be killed situation and its very possible that its one of these "amazing" cops that are involved and now they are dead or heading to prison in your scenario. Should they take the guns away from police? The police are now using guns designed to kill because if they injure someone it can be much more dangerous. They want to do away with tear gas, pepper spray, or any other chemical products because it may injure or kill someone. Some people have died from tasers so do away with them too. And ban all restraint because someone can die from that. Clearly these people are not just stopping and going along with what the cops are trying to get them to do. Should we just let all the criminals run free? Then you get like the redneck father n son in Georgia that take the law into their own hands. You also get an increase in crime and murders, if a criminal isn't stopped they continue to be criminals. I will say putting a juvenile or young person in jail or juvie often just puts them in with more thugs and they learn more bad things than good, there is better way to deal with this. However calling cops racist and telling them to stop killing black people who resist arrest is not going to do anything in the big picture. Things need do be done at the root of the problem, that is stopping the culture of black youths who are wannabe gang bangers. This can be accomplished if they are not born in the first place, it can be developed into their belief at a very young age, it can be shamed instead of praised to become a thug. Pop Culture and peer pressure is a big part of planting the seeds into the minds of our youth. Have you listened to rap music? Have you seen some of the movies that make gang banging look glamorous? If a parent is getting things for free then the child feels that's the way thugs are and they too should get things for free no matter how they have to go about doing it. If anything the black community should be outraged by these thugs that give the black community a bad image. There are many neighborhoods that not only white people are afraid to drive thru, but black people are also afraid to drive thru these areas. There is plenty of white trash out there too, but you don't hear about them shooting eachother everyday. The majority of black people are doing their best to make it in the world so I don't understand why they are not addressing the problems with these thugs?

What makes you think they are not? Everything said about kill or be killed for paid and trained cops is also the case in many neighborhoods for these kids. They are doind what they know to survive. So do we shame them for wanting to survive, or do we provide better resources in their communities, in school and after school? Or why not more mentors and authority figures who make them feel like they are rooting for them instead of looking down on and fighting them? Like I said, there is a cop group called Basketball cops who do just that and they should be a role model for cops in general. As a community, we should do what we can, adults, parents, neighbors AND cops to help the kids out, not just immediately place them in irredeemable box when their young minds are trying to survive.

I expect and hold adults and professionals to higher standards than young minds that are still developing. They need help the most in getting on to a better path. Adults have been given some chance already that kids have not.

It is a shame kids should ever live in such conditions. THat is on the parents as well. It is also on society that maybe does not care as much or put as many resources or give as much protection or as decent wages in 'poor' communities as they do middle or upper classes.

It is a village. No one is absent of responsibility, and no one can do it alone.

msharmony's photo
Sat 06/27/20 04:11 PM

it is not really not defund it is ... making sure there is $ to give to some of the neighborhood for the for schools and places to hang out other then the street corner ... and also not being always beaten or shot ... over hardly nothing becouse they are black with raciest cops... someone put up a go fund me for black lives matter heard the $ was to help get them out of jail ... lots of people have given to this org but they dont even know who is in charge of it ... and where the rest of the $ went ... I still believe the police need to make them selves available to the neighborhoods to help and not for raciest killings ... but going to be a long road for them to come back from do to all the the violence ... heard also they want the police to be the sole person for their actions ... not the unions or police departments ... how is that going to happen ...just another way of coverup ...as far as I am concerned ...

I agree with the fund for bail for NON Violent offenses. I also agree with the individual responsibility, EXCEPT where it is shown to be a pattern that the force was AWARE of and not penalizing, kind of like what AA did with those places that were shown to have TRENDS of discrimination.

msharmony's photo
Sat 06/27/20 03:37 PM
Edited by msharmony on Sat 06/27/20 04:09 PM

I wanted to put this out before I forget ... laugh

I was listening to one of my shows I like ... and never thought about it this way ... there have been 3 black hangings and they are saying it is suicide...

really they expect those to believe that ... being all the violence with the police ... sounds like to me it is the white supremacists groups ... reverting to their old ways ... but what I heard was ... could be a serial killer ...
found that interesting ... and if it is ... that group is across the united states ... and not ashamed of who they are ... or what they do to blacks ... they might be able to prove it but will be hard ... since their are some raciest cops ...they might have had a hand in it ... becouse of the charges brought about the police in those ...killings... of the innocent black men ...
and yes slavery still is going on now ... along with female & men sex trafficking... wonder if Jeffrey Epstein used young black women or girls ... and how many rich use different nationality's to work for them almost for free ... or even kidnapping ...I heard goes on with some...

I did not look at anchamima syrup as being racist ... I just thought it was a very good syrup ... but they have to do what they need to do ... with all the food names ...

Thank you so much mystical. There have been so many things brought up here to address in this thread.

First, I am saddened by the 'some people have it worse' argument. BEing beaten AND raped my be worse than just being beaten, but that has nothing to do with whether being beaten is bad. Immmigrants do have it worse for very hard work, which means that should ALSO be addressed. IT is an additional issue, not one that somehow negates other issues.

Second, about the hangings, I can at least understand that suicides do happen this way, and that current times may make some folks suicidal. I do not believe that is the case with ALL of these hangings, but I understand the tendency to rather think they were than to think they were homicides.

Third. I hate to hear people talk about employment and wages as if it's like going outside to pick your favorite weed. As I have stated before, there are many factors, like region one lives in and what employment is available IN that region, and what qualifications and/or numbers are competing for the job opening, and whether pay is commiserate with the expenses to go to a job, like potential child care and transportation and wardrobe costs, et cetera. It is not just a simple 'just get a job' equation. And the assumption of whether those needing or receiving assistance are just 'sitting' on welfare. Welfare does not even allow people to 'sit' on it anymore. The stereotypes must stop. The wages MUST keep up regionally with the costs of living. I personally think the subjective standard of the 'value' of work should be set at a minimum in all regions, based on the minimum cost of living for an individual residing there.

AS to the racist brand names, I feel honestly that people are too soft and triggered by too many things. The names are based upon the names that were founded, and as brands, and understanding the context of their founding, I am not personally upset or in need of them to change their brand names. I feel like, with retail items, market will determine whether something is wanted or not. I buy Aunt Jemima because it tastes good and it is the name I know, not because I don't like the particular image of a black woman they chose.

However, each brand or company should be able to decide if they want to change branding or image. The market will direct them along the way.

Finding a job is almost as easy as going out and picking your favorite weed, and a single person should be able to survive on something close to minimum wage. The issue becomes when a single woman with 3 illegitimate kids gets a job they have to find someone to watch those kids and they have 4 mouths to feed and shelter instead of just 1 and generally they have no skills or experience to bring to the table to make them worth a higher wage, even people with college degrees often have to start at a low wage until they have experience in the field. And if a guy has child support to pay he's in basically the same position as the single mom just without the daycare responsibility. I've been thru the 4 simple steps to keep a job that many cannot fallow. 1. Show up on time. 2.show up everyday. 3.do your work while you are at work. 4. Act professional while you are at work. Millions are able to do this everyday, however many are not able to preform these tasks often because they just don't have respect. Life choices at a young age can affect not only you but possibly generations to come. There are good jobs out there in construction and production and they are willing to train the right people, but these people need to fallow the 4 rules.
I haven't really been following the hangings but I will say when a loser like Floyd becomes a hero some people who are just not right may see this as a way to make a name for themselves. While others may have been supremacists who feel the blacks are gaining too much power at this time. However I don't believe there is any kind of police conspiracy going on. With all the video being taken in this day n age its hard to believe at least something would not be picked up somewhere. There may be a rouge officer here or there, but for the most part not only blacks, but also other nationalities are getting killed by cops because of their fighting, fleeing, and going for the officers weapons. These cops are making life and death decisions not only of the suspects, but also their own lives and public safety. I think many have been pushed so hard so many times that it becomes only a matter of time before something happens. In a lot of ways these officers go thru things similarly to soldiers in some of the crime infested neighborhoods and yet are still expected to function as an ordinary person on a daily basis even though we've become all too familiar with the difficulty many returning soldiers have adapting back to civilian life.

This seems very judgmental and misogynist. What does it matter if a child is 'legitimate' and how is any child not? Life spans over many years, and many things can and do happen that leave people as single parents besides just some 'illegitimate' situation.

Here in Vegas, minimum wage is about 8.50. That means, if you get 40 hours, 340 a week, before tax, before any kind of insurance. If one does not mind living amongst roaches and drugs and crime, they may get a one bedroom for 750 dollars. IF we do not consider taxes or insurance, that leaves roughly 500 a month for their gas, electric, telephone, grocery, and transportation, that is IF they do not mind living with roaches, drug and crime. And then, as I said before, you do not just go out and 'get' a job. In such areas, the competition for even low wage will be high, and employers paying those wages do not want seasoned workers who are not as easily moldable or trainable, and possibly more skilled or wise than they are.

I do not know what type of jobs you have competed for as an adult, but I believe the outlook expressed here to be idealistic and narcissistic. Many people have many various situations. You being able to do something, does not make those who can or do not do it any less or more 'lazy' or disrespectful than you.

As for Floyd, I do not know who says he is a hero or why he needs to be for his impact upon societal views and possibly societal change to be recognized.

It isn't what the minimum wage is but what the prevailing wage is for minimal skilled workers. In my area, most places must offer $14-15 to get someone to work in fast food or a convenience store as a starting wage. A decent place to live will run in the $600-900/ month. It is all back to what the local situation is someplace.

Back to the topic of....

Police Brutality

There are wonderful amazing men and women in the force. I think the beginning of change is to rid the force of the blindly followed blue line. Fellow officers can and do abuse authority. When they do, it undermines all those who do not. There should be no shame or hesitation in calling out those who do harm instead of 'protect and serve'. It should be encouraged and not met with offense from other members. Those who call it out should be heroes not enemies. Floyd and many others lives may be saved if that atmosphere were changed AMONGST officers. They tell kids around the country 'see something, say something'. Their philosophy with each other should not be 'see something, say nothing".

Of course, it is a case by case, and I believe they should be paid extremely well for the risks they take. Someone who'may' be passing a fake bill should not be done that way. Someone tussling to escape and then running to reach into a car is a reasonable fear for life situation in which deadly force is understandable. Each case is different. Once a man is in cuffs, the immediate next step should be transfer to the car. There should be no excuse for deadly force.

JMO

msharmony's photo
Fri 06/26/20 11:10 PM
Edited by msharmony on Fri 06/26/20 11:14 PM

I was listening to one of my shows I like ... and never thought about it this way ... there have been 3 black hangings and they are saying it is suicide...

really they expect those to believe that ... being all the violence with the police ... sounds like to me it is the white supremacists groups ... reverting to their old ways ... but what I heard was ... could be a serial killer ...
found that interesting ... and if it is ... that group is across the united states ... and not ashamed of who they are ... or what they do to blacks ... they might be able to prove it but will be hard ... since their are some raciest cops ...they might have had a hand in it ... becouse of the charges brought about the police in those ...killings... of the innocent black men ...
and yes slavery still is going on now ... along with female & men sex trafficking... wonder if Jeffrey Epstein used young black women or girls ... and how many rich use different nationality's to work for them almost for free ... or even kidnapping ...I heard goes on with some...

I did not look at anchamima syrup as being racist ... I just thought it was a very good syrup ... but they have to do what they need to do ... with all the food names ...

Thank you so much mystical. There have been so many things brought up here to address in this thread.

First, I am saddened by the 'some people have it worse' argument. BEing beaten AND raped my be worse than just being beaten, but that has nothing to do with whether being beaten is bad. Immmigrants do have it worse for very hard work, which means that should ALSO be addressed. IT is an additional issue, not one that somehow negates other issues.

Second, about the hangings, I can at least understand that suicides do happen this way, and that current times may make some folks suicidal. I do not believe that is the case with ALL of these hangings, but I understand the tendency to rather think they were than to think they were homicides.

Third. I hate to hear people talk about employment and wages as if it's like going outside to pick your favorite weed. As I have stated before, there are many factors, like region one lives in and what employment is available IN that region, and what qualifications and/or numbers are competing for the job opening, and whether pay is commiserate with the expenses to go to a job, like potential child care and transportation and wardrobe costs, et cetera. It is not just a simple 'just get a job' equation. And the assumption of whether those needing or receiving assistance are just 'sitting' on welfare. Welfare does not even allow people to 'sit' on it anymore. The stereotypes must stop. The wages MUST keep up regionally with the costs of living. I personally think the subjective standard of the 'value' of work should be set at a minimum in all regions, based on the minimum cost of living for an individual residing there.

AS to the racist brand names, I feel honestly that people are too soft and triggered by too many things. The names are based upon the names that were founded, and as brands, and understanding the context of their founding, I am not personally upset or in need of them to change their brand names. I feel like, with retail items, market will determine whether something is wanted or not. I buy Aunt Jemima because it tastes good and it is the name I know, not because I don't like the particular image of a black woman they chose.

However, each brand or company should be able to decide if they want to change branding or image. The market will direct them along the way.

Finding a job is almost as easy as going out and picking your favorite weed, and a single person should be able to survive on something close to minimum wage. The issue becomes when a single woman with 3 illegitimate kids gets a job they have to find someone to watch those kids and they have 4 mouths to feed and shelter instead of just 1 and generally they have no skills or experience to bring to the table to make them worth a higher wage, even people with college degrees often have to start at a low wage until they have experience in the field. And if a guy has child support to pay he's in basically the same position as the single mom just without the daycare responsibility. I've been thru the 4 simple steps to keep a job that many cannot fallow. 1. Show up on time. 2.show up everyday. 3.do your work while you are at work. 4. Act professional while you are at work. Millions are able to do this everyday, however many are not able to preform these tasks often because they just don't have respect. Life choices at a young age can affect not only you but possibly generations to come. There are good jobs out there in construction and production and they are willing to train the right people, but these people need to fallow the 4 rules.
I haven't really been following the hangings but I will say when a loser like Floyd becomes a hero some people who are just not right may see this as a way to make a name for themselves. While others may have been supremacists who feel the blacks are gaining too much power at this time. However I don't believe there is any kind of police conspiracy going on. With all the video being taken in this day n age its hard to believe at least something would not be picked up somewhere. There may be a rouge officer here or there, but for the most part not only blacks, but also other nationalities are getting killed by cops because of their fighting, fleeing, and going for the officers weapons. These cops are making life and death decisions not only of the suspects, but also their own lives and public safety. I think many have been pushed so hard so many times that it becomes only a matter of time before something happens. In a lot of ways these officers go thru things similarly to soldiers in some of the crime infested neighborhoods and yet are still expected to function as an ordinary person on a daily basis even though we've become all too familiar with the difficulty many returning soldiers have adapting back to civilian life.

This seems very judgmental and misogynist. What does it matter if a child is 'legitimate' and how is any child not? Life spans over many years, and many things can and do happen that leave people as single parents besides just some 'illegitimate' situation.

Here in Vegas, minimum wage is about 8.50. That means, if you get 40 hours, 340 a week, before tax, before any kind of insurance. If one does not mind living amongst roaches and drugs and crime, they may get a one bedroom for 750 dollars. IF we do not consider taxes or insurance, that leaves roughly 500 a month for their gas, electric, telephone, grocery, and transportation, that is IF they do not mind living with roaches, drug and crime. And then, as I said before, you do not just go out and 'get' a job. In such areas, the competition for even low wage will be high, and employers paying those wages do not want seasoned workers who are not as easily moldable or trainable, and possibly more skilled or wise than they are.

I do not know what type of jobs you have competed for as an adult, but I believe the outlook expressed here to be idealistic and narcissistic. Many people have many various situations. You being able to do something, does not make those who can or do not do it any less or more 'lazy' or disrespectful than you.

As for Floyd, I do not know who says he is a hero or why he needs to be for his impact upon societal views and possibly societal change to be recognized.

msharmony's photo
Fri 06/19/20 08:42 PM
Wanting the best for someone besides oneself, in spite of whether or not you have the best.

msharmony's photo
Fri 06/19/20 08:35 PM
Edited by msharmony on Fri 06/19/20 08:38 PM

msharmony's photo
Thu 06/18/20 09:19 PM

Racism is still with us. But it is up to us to prepare our children for what they have to meet, and, hopefully, we shall overcome.

Rosa Parks

Did you really think it thru before you posted a stick figure smoking? What are you trying to teach our kids? Smoking is no longer an acceptable behavior, in fact the smoking population is one of the most discriminated populations there is. Between the outrageous taxes and the very strict restrictions on where they can actually smoke.

I never saw smoke that looked like a heart and a 5.

msharmony's photo
Thu 06/18/20 04:45 PM

Ghana Invites AfricanAmericans to *Resettle in Africa* if They Feel ‘Unwanted’ in USA

https://ussanews.com/News1//News1/2020/06/11/ghana-invites-african-americans-to-resettle-in-africa-if-they-feel-unwanted-in-usa

Maybe some will. Been feeling 'unwanted' through centuries and still stayed to fight the good fight though.

But options are a good thing too.

msharmony's photo
Thu 06/18/20 04:39 PM
Edited by msharmony on Thu 06/18/20 04:40 PM

Ghana Invites AfricanAmericans to *Resettle in Africa* if They Feel ‘Unwanted’ in USA

http://ussanews.com/News1//News1/2020/06/11/ghana-invites-african-americans-to-resettle-in-africa-if-they-feel-unwanted-in-usa

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25