Community > Posts By > TheresMyFriend

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 08:25 PM

Unfilled promises hummmm none for I don't make promise that I can not do within a certain amount of time..... And I always ask the same from others never promise me something that way you want have to break them....whoa

Maybe you can help me out:

Did I make any promises to you while you were running though my mind while dreaming?

drinker :banana: what :laughing:

Hummm see how ya are ya can't even remember shshsh ya you promised me dinner and drinks..............Soooooooooo ya gonna flake out on me now??????????whoa

Sure...pick u up later tonight, after I take another dose of my new meds.

It has to be done on an empty stomach!

Should I drive, or do u want 2 drive...I can tell they're starting to kick in! hmmmm?

drinker drinks what :laughing:

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 08:04 PM

Amusement parks and making out like you're in high school! love

Might we be able to negotiate terms to this make out "tunnel of love" session?:wink: laugh laugh

Your park or mine? tongue2

Well, I will slide my "banana boat" into your "tunnel of love" and......Man this sounds so wrong.laugh laugh

But....what cha gonna do, when one of your boat hands (no pun) hollers out "Yes, We Have No Bananas"?

Then what? You need a backup plan!

drinks :banana: drinks

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 07:50 PM

None--I never make a promise I can't keep. So I am up to date on all promises made.

Does that included the promises you made to me in my dreams?

drinks what drinks what :laughing:

What was the subject of your dreams?

Don't quote me on this...but I'm trying to remember...seems it had something to do with "honey, baby, ohhhh, ahhhhh, sugar-pie, yes-yes-yes, oops-sorry, and I think something to do with Burger-King, cause "Whopper" comes to mind as well"

Wish I could remember...!

Did I mention that I picked up my new anti-illusions meds on Monday?

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 07:29 PM

Unfilled promises hummmm none for I don't make promise that I can not do within a certain amount of time..... And I always ask the same from others never promise me something that way you want have to break them....whoa

Maybe you can help me out:

Did I make any promises to you while you were running though my mind while dreaming?

drinker :banana: what :laughing:

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 07:21 PM

None--I never make a promise I can't keep. So I am up to date on all promises made.

You may need to refresh my memory!bigsmile

Well, you know how dreams are...you do good if you even remember you had one! (dream, that is)

drinker laugh :banana:

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 07:13 PM

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 03:56 PM

Amusement parks and making out like you're in high school!

Y'all made my day......GIGGLE
Have a great night everyone!!!!

Glad this thread made your day, and that you enjoyed reading it.

drinker waving

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 12:45 PM

I think of it more as a roller coaster ride. Fast, exhilarating, blindsided, fun, then it all comes to an abrupt stop!!tongue2

As I was reading your comment...I was (for some unknown reason) thinking "sex"!

:laughing: drinks :laughing:

lol..the description fits for sex don't it?

Yep, sure did!

She had me on an imaginary ride, until the sudden stop!

drinks :laughing:

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 12:36 PM

I think of it more as a roller coaster ride. Fast, exhilarating, blindsided, fun, then it all comes to an abrupt stop!!tongue2

As I was reading your comment...I was (for some unknown reason) thinking "sex"!

:laughing: drinks :laughing:

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 12:02 PM

slaphead don't lose the flashlight :laughing:

Forget the flashlight, I may need my hands as well, so I will take this on the trip!

drinks :laughing:

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 11:56 AM

If it makes me think of it, as a females vagina, then that would also make me a "miner"!

what drinks laugh

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 11:08 AM

"Tunnel Of Love"

What does this mean to you?

What do you associate it with?

drinks what

no photo
Sat 05/01/10 08:20 PM
Well, did you ever think that he may be part of a CIA covert operation with the "Food Stamp Office", because there have been some stamp books that have been missing ever since Obama took office?

And that if you found out too much info about it, he'd have to kill you...which he don't want to do...cause he really, really cares about you and your safety!

I mean, just saying! drinks what drinks

no photo
Sat 05/01/10 06:58 PM

We get $50 bucks for BJ's here!!!:banana: I'm cheap tho I give em for free!!!:wink:

Would a person have to make a reservation, or just take a number and wait?

laugh drinks laugh

You'll have to make reservations!!!:wink: Right now I'm heading out for awhile for some fun!! I'm bored!! Figure I'll go see what kind of trouble I can get into!! If I don't make it back by morning someone come get me out of jail!!!:laughing:

In that case, guess the best thing is to "take a number" and wait. wake me when you return!
laugh drinks laugh

no photo
Sat 05/01/10 06:41 PM

We get $50 bucks for BJ's here!!!:banana: I'm cheap tho I give em for free!!!:wink:

Would a person have to make a reservation, or just take a number and wait?

laugh drinks laugh

no photo
Sat 05/01/10 06:11 PM

Open for discussion.

5' 5" is really a wide opening (no pun intended)!

Are you talking lumber?

I understand 2x4x8's are going for $2.47 ea.

laugh drinks laugh

Lumber? Yea...

You said it was "open", and you need to take all precautions made available for your safety.

laugh drinks laugh

no photo
Sat 05/01/10 06:07 PM

Open for discussion.

5' 5" is really a wide opening (no pun intended)!

I understand 2x4x8's are going for $2.47 ea.

laugh drinks laugh

no photo
Sat 05/01/10 06:03 PM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Sat 05/01/10 06:03 PM

My sons band just came over to practice. I can't hear myself think. I do know one thing, they wouldn't know music if the heard it.

SAY WHAT???

laugh drinks laugh

no photo
Sat 05/01/10 06:01 PM
Well, with a small investment on you part (tattoo, and nice pair of pants)! That's it...your set, no more over-head!

This is a venture that you could operate at the bus station, street corner...space has no limit!

laugh drinks laugh

no photo
Sat 05/01/10 05:41 PM

I just farted sending Phil outside gagging.

OMG! And the cat just walked in and fainted.

blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

I don't do this for everyone...but it seems as though you need some help!

There is no way to stop farting, surely it’s just something that happens?

Farting ruins lives, and I for one will not allow it to ruin yours. All you need to do is follow these five easy steps, and I guarantee, you will never need to worry about farts again!

1. Don’t eat beans, beans are a major cause of excessive flatulence, but not only that, eating beans builds up enough bodily gases to induce spontaneous human combustion…true story.
2. Don’t eat seaweed, seaweed makes your farts smell like…well, seaweed, and no one will want to hang out with you if you smell like the creature from the blue lagoon.
3. Don’t drink fizzy drinks, fizzy drinks contain fizz, and fizz contains the little known chemical agent; “2t00t”, which causes armpit itch
and, you guessed it – farting.
4. Do install a noise suppressor in your pants, these can be found at most gun stores. I guarantee this will work, I’ve seen them used on guns in the movies, and you don’t hear a thing. Just replace guns with farts, it’s the same principle.
5. Do build a makeshift fart fragrance converter, using a pilot light and a small candle, scented with lavender. At least then, the more you toot, the less you’ll pollute.

Now you have everything you need to live a relatively fart free lifestyle.

Please share this knowledge with any friends and family who are prone to offenses of the flatulent kind, and who knows, maybe together we can build a fresher smelling world.

laugh drinks laugh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25