Community > Posts By > TheresMyFriend

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 12:32 PM

What qualities make a good friend to you?

A woman that wants to spend the night and administer "good will" to your pain from that "hang-nail"!

drinks

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 09:21 AM

Aint got no garage

Yes, I have no bananas as well in my garage.

laugh drinker

no photo
Sun 06/06/10 11:00 PM

right here, Theres.....

Hey ManOf, I seen Conrad73 on here the other day as well.

Take care.

drinker

no photo
Sun 06/06/10 09:43 PM

CDS are going out no one buys them anymore.We have free music now.People burn music and if they changed size than cd players would have to change and thats all a hassle

I still make mp3 cds for my car, I just wish they would be more scratch resistant.

Here's a novel idea..."resists the urge to scratch"

laugh drinks

no photo
Sun 06/06/10 11:34 AM
61 here...I'm waiting on both of you, and I'm sure there is someone yet waiting on me somewhere along the "time-line"!

Enjoy what you have while you can!

drinker biggrin

no photo
Sun 06/06/10 10:21 AM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Sun 06/06/10 11:04 AM
I just read your profile, and found something you might want to correct. It made the profile a little confusing. Just thought you'd want to know, to increase your chances.

At the top of your profile, you have that you are a 48 year old man looking for a "woman", but at the bottom the restrictions as to who can contact you ...you have "must be male" in that section.

Like I said...just thought you'd want to know.

Good luck with your search, and welcome to Mingle2.

TMF drinker

UPDATE:

Now the profile is not confusing anymore! Good luck with your search!

biggrin

no photo
Sat 06/05/10 03:00 PM

No, it means so so intimidating that they are afraid to approach you.
You have become un approachable Atlantis....welcome to my world!

I love the headline on your profile, that is was so funny! Thanks, I needed that!

drinks

no photo
Fri 06/04/10 03:45 PM

Is Joran van der Sloot Going To Get Away With Murder Again?

The scum-bag got away with it one time, with the Natalie Holloway issue a few years back.

Is he going to get away with the murder of the 21 year old girl in Peru as well?

Was he coached by his dad (Judge in training) last time, and also this time too?

what
Sure hope not!
Was bad enough how they bungled last time!

Hey Conrad...good to see you over on this site now! Hope you find it up to your standards! drinker hehehe

P.S. Don't tell "DUDE" about this one! It's the only place I can get some sanity!

drinks
Other Place seems to go to Pot anyway,banning their best People.
Sure hope Dude won't get hip to this Place!biggrin

The performance (stalling) is starting to get to me. One hr it is fast and OK, the next hr...it is stalling.

Plus it seems to take forever to get a response from a moderator, here it is different most of the time...and they will interact with you here. Enjoy...good to see ya here!

drinks

no photo
Fri 06/04/10 03:27 PM

how bout this one, LOST explained in 3 seconds:

http://i.imgur.com/2OXLq.gif

(animated gif)

no photo
Fri 06/04/10 03:17 PM

The scum-bag got away with it one time, with the Natalie Holloway issue a few years back.

Is he going to get away with the murder of the 21 year old girl in Peru as well?

Was he coached by his dad (Judge in training) last time, and also this time too?

what
Sure hope not!
Was bad enough how they bungled last time!

Hey Conrad...good to see you over on this site now! Hope you find it up to your standards! drinker hehehe

P.S. Don't tell "DUDE" about this one! It's the only place I can get some sanity!

drinks

no photo
Fri 06/04/10 03:14 PM

He ain't a citizen here, and I doubt that Daddy's fancy Dutch law degree's gonna get him 'reciprocity' and 'favorite son' treatment outside Aruba ... I hope Joran fries and is then cut up into chum for the fish ...

Now please tell me your NOT wanting to poison the fish, ok...maybe the sharks!

drinks

no photo
Fri 06/04/10 12:15 PM
Here's a new thought to the O/P!

If we/I/you were "all that", why would we be on a single site trying to solicit for someone special?

Hell, we wouldn't have to!

Just saying!

JMO

drinker

no photo
Fri 06/04/10 08:09 AM
Unfortunately, I was lost from the beginning...and never caught up!

So, I'm good!

drinks

no photo
Thu 06/03/10 11:03 PM

Obama needs to crash. Of course he has too much class but that would be a real crash...:wink: laugh

Or better yet lets get a whole slew of black rappers to crash, that would be a real crash too.laugh

Sadly none of them would do it, they have more class than Rush.

Obama has class? rofl

I'm with you on that one!
Funniest comment I've read all day!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 06/03/10 04:00 PM

This has come up in several of the oddball magazines that I get in.

What is it?!

It's my opinion that "IT" is just whatever you want "IT" to be!

So, therefore, there would be more "IT's" in the world than we thought "IT" would be!

drinks

no photo
Thu 06/03/10 03:56 PM

I'm a Palm Beacher, who wants to crash the reception party this weekend? Bring your own oxygen tank, it's gonna be really stuffy in there... :)

Would you crash Rush Limbaugh's wedding reception?

My answer is "NO"!

drinker

no photo
Thu 06/03/10 08:51 AM
Elmer here!

Listen up!

"Weww, I think that thewe is a time and ow pwace fow evewything.

It's dangewous enough to be in contwow of a 3,000 to 5,000 pound of piece of pwastic and ow metaw on the woad wif miwwions of othew peopwe doing the same thing.

Can you imagine, if evewyone ewse was using some of theiw attention to text whiwe in contwow of the vehicwe?

Texting whiwe dwiving is just STUPID, and pwease...wet me get out of youw way, befowe you kiww me! "

drinker

no photo
Thu 06/03/10 08:21 AM

what

no photo
Wed 06/02/10 04:21 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder :wink:

I need a few more beers then laugh winking

I'll never understand how someone can call themselves ‘good looking’. A person can be confident but beauty is subjective and can only come from the on-looker. slaphead :angel:

YOU are a true beauty Myka. I said so! flowerforyou

Recon there are a lot of mirrors in the house?

Just saying....

drinker

Oh! So you are saying people that publicize their own looks are narcissistic! laugh

Just saying...mirrors, conceit, ego, confidence...

drinker

no photo
Wed 06/02/10 03:45 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder :wink:

I need a few more beers then laugh winking

I'll never understand how someone can call themselves ‘good looking’. A person can be confident but beauty is subjective and can only come from the on-looker. slaphead :angel:

YOU are a true beauty Myka. I said so! flowerforyou

Recon there are a lot of mirrors in the house?

Just saying....

drinker

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25