Community > Posts By > mary1230

mary1230's photo
Mon 03/08/10 04:09 PM

today is a hard day....

Are you sure this thread isn't boner related??? what
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

havent had a "HARD" day in along time!!! maybe that's why the mondays always start out like this!!!:banana:

mary1230's photo
Mon 03/08/10 02:50 PM
oh thank god it's over. a bottle of red, a plate of linguine with scallops, a 2 mile walk with the huskies, and top it off with rocky road! I knew I was coming home to positive chi!

mary1230's photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:15 AM

I'm at the point (after months of job hunting and going through savings) that I wish I had a job to not want to go to!

I'm sorry. It is very hard to not have a job. It's not that I am not grateful, I have worked here for years, I am very good at what I do, but somedays it's just harder than others. I wish you all the luck in finding a job. Sincerely, Mary

Thank you! I didn't mean to sound as if I took you personally! Was just saying I am in need of work - then I will be happy to complain about it and hate Mondays!!!

then I wish you all the "hate mondays" until your heart is content!:smile:

mary1230's photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:11 AM

I'm at the point (after months of job hunting and going through savings) that I wish I had a job to not want to go to!

I'm sorry. It is very hard to not have a job. It's not that I am not grateful, I have worked here for years, I am very good at what I do, but somedays it's just harder than others. I wish you all the luck in finding a job. Sincerely, Mary

mary1230's photo
Mon 03/08/10 09:58 AM

WHAT ABOUT NO PANTS OR SHORTS???????

ok, but if you look better than me, the deal is off!!!

mary1230's photo
Mon 03/08/10 09:51 AM
and here's another thing for today....I cant take all the emails i get here from men who have no shirt on.....if your chest looks tighter and better than mine, please dont bother! Put your shirts on! Have a little faith in your personality, not your pecs! just sayin.......

mary1230's photo
Mon 03/08/10 09:33 AM
When you wake up in the morning and you are refreshed and ready for the week ahead, and the "suits" tell you that you need to change, or do better, and all you want to do is run outside and sit in the park in the 60 degree weather, eat haagen daaz, and just chill, what do you do??? You suck it up and move on. Eat crow. So I will work today, smile at the suits, and when I get home tonite, I will have a nice glass of Beringers, listen to some Bocelli...and then wake up tomorrow to do it all over! Happy Monday!

mary1230's photo
Sun 03/07/10 05:24 PM
i am the mother of 5 boys. 3 of my own with my ex-husband and 2 from his previous marriage. I can tell you that I was completely challenged by these kids. I did spank them when they were small, a couple of times, for cutting class 3 months at a time, for cutting the cord on the fan when it was plugged in, but I realized that I was also spanked when I was younger. I made a promise to myself that in order to be a good parent, I would do everything opposite that my mother did. I stopped spanking. I did something more meaningful. I took their money, no allowance, no playstation, or atari, no friends in the house and especially no girl friends. they learned pretty quickly, today they have their own children, do not spank. some of them are in the army, going to afghanistan this year for 16 months, call me at least 3 times a week, with complete respect and love in their hearts for me. I am very lucky to have had them in my life. I would have missed out on so much had i instilled in them the fear of a spanking. just saying....

mary1230's photo
Sat 03/06/10 08:06 PM
you know, being alone is such a terrible void...I just wish that it was what I thought it was. It felt so good to have someone pay attention. To ask if you got home from work ok, ask about your day...I guess it had more impact on me than I'd care to admit, but I'm not giving up. I know that someone out there is truly a kind and caring soul and meant just for me. I guess I was naive. That's ok too. I wouldn't change who I am. It took me years to accept myself. Now to find that great guy, not perfect by any means, but perfect for me. God, I need a good joke right about now....

goodnite.

mary1230's photo
Sat 03/06/10 02:50 PM
I've said it before and I will say it again. There are some really good people on this site. Thank you for all of your thoughts. It's made me laugh a little, sad a little, and appreciate myself alittle more for the values that I know I have and that I am sure will find in my mate. Sincerely, Mary

mary1230's photo
Sat 03/06/10 02:21 PM

I need some help please....your thoughts on this situation....

I've met a man. An attractive, smart, witty, funny and educated man. I know all of this because we have been talking on the phone for 2 weeks now. He's not that computer literate and couldn't get the "chat" thing down, so phone numbers were exchanged. Here is the probleml...everytime I call him, the phone rings until voice mail, then he will call me back 15 minutes or so later....also, I can't get him during the day, and I can only talk to him in the evening, but never after 10. Now, I know what your'e thinking, he's married, or in a committed relationship, and probably sneaking away to talk to me. Actually, we haven't met in person yet, we have not exchanged addresses. I suggested we try to get together for lunch, he was evasive, he lives 60 miles away from me, and he says "if it's meant to be, we will find a way to overcome the distance"....

Well, I guess I answered my own queries. It does feel good to get it out though. Very disappointing. Who can you trust???

hrmmm..ok..a few thoughts.
first..you already have a pretty good idea of whats going on.
the no answer-call back,along with the cant drive 60 miles thing is bs.
anyone whos serious would have been there already.

second,the chat thingy..IM computer illiterate,and even i can figure out the chat im.
( altho i was a bit surprised when someone im-ed me the other day..i wasnt aware this site had instant im. )

third,cant call after ten...yep..more bs...again,if he was serious,he would talk till the crack of dawn,if possible.
so i agree that hes hiding a marriage or girlfriend.

this sucks,not only for you,but lets think of the girlfriend/wife whos also being bamboozled.

so that just leaves the question of who you can trust..and thats a tough one to answer..

i cannot begin to count how many women have expressed interest in me,only to bail out as soon as they find out im NOT going to support them,their kids,fix their cars,buy them a new one,save them from their ex,etc etc.

so...i really cant answer the trust issue.

i Wish you the Best of Luck in the future.

ps,i noted that you didnt exchange addresses..Thats a Smart move therewinking

Thank you for your thoughts. In all my life, I have never asked someone to support me, buy me a car, take care of my kids, and I try to do the right thing as much as possible, I don't lie, or cheat, love a good steak & beer, watch football, and I find these guys who tell me that i'm great, yet are cheating on their wives. I'm just pissed that I let myself open up a little to someone like that when I knew all along that he was a jerk. sorry, venting alittle....lol.

mary1230's photo
Sat 03/06/10 01:50 PM

I've met a man. An attractive, smart, witty, funny and educated man. I know all of this because we have been talking on the phone for 2 weeks now. He's not that computer literate and couldn't get the "chat" thing down, so phone numbers were exchanged. Here is the probleml...everytime I call him, the phone rings until voice mail, then he will call me back 15 minutes or so later....also, I can't get him during the day, and I can only talk to him in the evening, but never after 10. Now, I know what your'e thinking, he's married, or in a committed relationship, and probably sneaking away to talk to me. Actually, we haven't met in person yet, we have not exchanged addresses. I suggested we try to get together for lunch, he was evasive, he lives 60 miles away from me, and he says "if it's meant to be, we will find a way to overcome the distance"....

Well, I guess I answered my own queries. It does feel good to get it out though. Very disappointing. Who can you trust???

He's an ex-CIA agent, me and him used to work together a few years back in Mexico City...his name is Poncho, we always called him raincoat.

hahaha! well he's irish and has a spanish accent! that should have been my first clue lol!laugh

Poncho always did try to pull of the Irish gig.

you are very funny lol. I wonder if he ever ate any bugs! lol!

mary1230's photo
Sat 03/06/10 01:43 PM

He's an ex-CIA agent, me and him used to work together a few years back in Mexico City...his name is Poncho, we always called him raincoat.

hahaha! well he's irish and has a spanish accent! that should have been my first clue lol!laugh

mary1230's photo
Sat 03/06/10 01:31 PM

mary1230's photo
Wed 03/03/10 06:57 PM

After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?

what :laughing: drinks

What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to go? laugh laugh

mary1230's photo
Wed 03/03/10 06:42 PM
Edited by mary1230 on Wed 03/03/10 06:44 PM

no one wants baggage...

Then why do they always ask for it at the airport? tongue2

unrelated to this post but I must say, AngelArs, you are the most wonderful man I have ever read about on any date site. The woman who wins your heart will truly be loved. Sincerely, I wish you great success, Sincerely.

mary1230's photo
Wed 03/03/10 03:10 PM

Hi everyone, just wanted to say...
we all have problems. we all have baggage. whether it is emotional or physical. but we choose to carry it on our backs like a dead weight. after 27 years of marriage I have found that only I can make that choice. I refuse to wake up miserable. Misery never made it better before. It wont make it better now. I can take a man with baggage, but if he cannot see the glass as half full by himself, then all the support in the world from me will just be futile. a positive outlook in life is very sexy. very attractive. while I appreciate that a man can be sensitive, I don't know if I would want a man who cant be strong enough in his mind to realize that things will always get better. Just saying.....
well.. Im confused

tell me why u r confused...

mary1230's photo
Wed 03/03/10 03:03 PM
Hi everyone, just wanted to say...
we all have problems. we all have baggage. whether it is emotional or physical. but we choose to carry it on our backs like a dead weight. after 27 years of marriage I have found that only I can make that choice. I refuse to wake up miserable. Misery never made it better before. It wont make it better now. I can take a man with baggage, but if he cannot see the glass as half full by himself, then all the support in the world from me will just be futile. a positive outlook in life is very sexy. very attractive. while I appreciate that a man can be sensitive, I don't know if I would want a man who cant be strong enough in his mind to realize that things will always get better. Just saying.....

mary1230's photo
Mon 03/01/10 04:51 PM

Age has nothing to do with it flowerforyou

with age comes knowledge

with knowledge comes skill! devil

mary1230's photo
Mon 03/01/10 04:15 PM
45! the big important note at the bottom of ur page, must be female, CHECK, no older than 45 CHECK, well for a couple of months more anyway!