Community > Posts By > mary1230

mary1230's photo
Tue 01/17/12 03:06 AM

Hey Guys & Gals:

Is there a way I can edit my profile to block nudges and kisses? When someone does this to me and doesn't take the time to drop me a line, I feel that they just want to see if I am into the computer thing...I'd rather not get them. Thanks for your help :)

This first time i fined sombody dont like to recieve Nudge and kisses

it means they iterested on you

Well, I love nudges & kisses just like the next normal hot blooded American girl devil devil devil however....I think if a man wants to get to know me he should at the very least drop me a line just to say hi. If I want a man I tell him. If that is too forward or just too agressive, I'll let him know...probably with nudges & kisses....blushing blushing blushing

mary1230's photo
Tue 01/17/12 03:02 AM
Thank you Mark for the information. Have a great day :) Mary

mary1230's photo
Mon 01/16/12 07:52 PM
thanks everyone. just annoying, if people would take the time to just jot down a note, they might discover a connection...all this nudging and poking I should be pregnant with a cyber baby already :banana: :banana:

mary1230's photo
Mon 01/16/12 07:23 PM
Hey Guys & Gals:

Is there a way I can edit my profile to block nudges and kisses? When someone does this to me and doesn't take the time to drop me a line, I feel that they just want to see if I am into the computer thing...I'd rather not get them. Thanks for your help :)

mary1230's photo
Fri 12/30/11 06:05 PM

Happy New Year to you and I wish you all good thingsflowers

mary1230's photo
Fri 12/30/11 06:03 PM

today is going to be a great day :) 2 more days till this year ends, thank God, new apt, got a buyer for the house (yeah) and I fit into those size 8 jean! BIG YEAH! hope you have a wonderful day flowerforyou

noway HEY,,,you BETTER be careful,,,YOUR be making all the guys whistle and stare,,,,whoooooo hooooooo,,,YOU GO GIRL!!!

And it sounds like your life is falling back into a place,,which will allow you to feel GREAT once more in it..flowerforyou

And THAT,,IS A BLESSING IN ITS SELF..Good Luck and keep smiling as you show off those jeans,,,,:wink: drool :banana: :laughing:

Be safe and well,,,,,flowers

It is getting better :) I remember when I had one boob...big one right under my neck! called it a uni-booblaugh now I have separation :banana: CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW YEAR TO BEGINdrinks

mary1230's photo
Thu 12/29/11 06:07 PM
Dear Sweet Mike:

Do you remember when I first joined this site and you emailed me the most wonderful note, wishing me all good things? I'll never forget how you made me feel so welcome, so important, that my opinion mattered.

I miss talking to you. I wish you health Godspeed. I wish you all good things now and for the rest of your life.

Thank you for being you.

Love, Mary

mary1230's photo
Thu 12/29/11 06:02 PM

OLDER MEN ARE BETTER,,,BECAUSE,,,

:angry: OUR SKIN CAN REALLY,,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup: ,,,,,,,REALLY

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,STRETCH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup:

laugh :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mary1230's photo
Thu 12/29/11 06:01 PM

ummmm....pie....yummy...cherry...blueberry...apple....drool

Gosh Mary, you forgot lemon meringue and pecan. Where is your mind at?
I think its the same place mine is,bigsmile

on the fine looking dude talken about pie!drool

FINE LOOKING GUY WHO LOVES PIE!love drool

mary1230's photo
Thu 12/29/11 06:00 PM

I make the best home made lemon meringue pie! YUMMY!!! I love to bake :) I know...I'll make pie for all of you drool drool drool drool drool

mary1230's photo
Thu 12/29/11 06:00 PM

I make the best home made lemon meringue pie! YUMMY!!! I love to bake :) I know...I'll make pie for all of you drool drool drool drool drool

mary1230's photo
Thu 12/29/11 06:32 AM

Sometimes people just call friedships ALL THAT,,then they fk with your HEAD,,,KNOWINGLY,,WANTINGLY,,and SPITEFULLY WITH A DUMBNESS IN ACTIONS AS TO ,,,WHAT??? I HAD NO IDEA? HE'S JUST CRAZY?
NO I BELIEVE IN PEOPLE AND FRIENDSHIPS TO DAMN MUCH!

WHEN a friend is HURTING and ASKING WHAT IS UP?

The other doesn't send that around to their friends to laugh at and about,,IT was clear my pain and my asking WHAT'S UP,,an answer would have simplified that whole process ya THINK?

Friends made into jokes,,,jokes made into friends..

I'm afraid I dont understand your post....
It was for someone who had emailed me Mary,,I'm sorry,,THIS has nothing to do with you or anyone here in this post,,,lol,,just a moment I was going through....I had to shuffle my thoughts around and get a grip on right and wrong,,lol,,ITS all good,,,now....

today is going to be a great day :) 2 more days till this year ends, thank God, new apt, got a buyer for the house (yeah) and I fit into those size 8 jean! BIG YEAH! hope you have a wonderful day flowerforyou

mary1230's photo
Wed 12/28/11 02:53 AM

I'm so sad you are feeling down Terry flowerforyou . And Mary...I was there. It's a hard long walk up the divorce road; but it will be a better life for you AND your children will learn in time. Big hugs to both of you and God Bless.

when youre in this type of situation, you think that youre in it alone, no one understands. you think how can anyone go thru this? then people come to you and say I understand, I've been there, you feel that you are not alone. you can get thru this because they are living proof that life does get better. I know my kids will regret this. I only hope that they learn that this is not how to treat the one that you love. I hope that they learn what not to do in a marriage. I was a good mom and dad. even when my husband was there, he wasnt there. the kids will come around. i'm not being selfish, i'm just realizing that its time for me to live.

thank you for your thoughts :)

mary1230's photo
Wed 12/28/11 02:48 AM

Sometimes people just call friedships ALL THAT,,then they fk with your HEAD,,,KNOWINGLY,,WANTINGLY,,and SPITEFULLY WITH A DUMBNESS IN ACTIONS AS TO ,,,WHAT??? I HAD NO IDEA? HE'S JUST CRAZY?
NO I BELIEVE IN PEOPLE AND FRIENDSHIPS TO DAMN MUCH!

WHEN a fried is HURTING and ASKING WHAT IS UP?

The other doesn't send that around to their friends to laugh at and about,,IT was clear my pain and my asking WHAT'S UP,,an answer would have simplified that whole process ya THINK?

Friends made into jokes,,,jokes made into friends..

I'm afraid I dont understand your post....

mary1230's photo
Tue 12/27/11 04:02 PM

mary1230's photo
Mon 12/26/11 05:46 PM
Dear Sweet God:

I am living proof that you exist. I ask and you always answer me. Yesterday you sent me angels in my time of need. Today I ask you to be there for Mike in his time of need. I pray that you bless him and his loved ones as you have blessed me.

mary1230's photo
Sun 12/25/11 07:56 PM
Edited by mary1230 on Sun 12/25/11 07:57 PM

Actually just had the classic, A Christmas Story, Christmas dinner with my best friend! That's right a Chinese Restaraunt! Had the beat time! She has made my holiday the best I've had in years! Merry Christmas everyone!

mary1230's photo
Sun 12/25/11 07:56 PM

Actually just had the classic, A Christmas Story, Christmas dinner with my best friend! That's right a Chinese Restaraunt! Had the beat time! She has made my holiday the best I've had in years! Merry Christmas everyone!

FA RA RA RA RA! one of my favs! Merry Christmas to u love!

mary1230's photo
Sun 12/25/11 06:33 PM
So Christmas has passed. Belly is full. Good food with my best friend and her family. Good sentiments from the amazing people who have helped me get thru today. Thank you to all of you on this site who have reached out to me to comfort me at this time in my life.

I really appreciate what you have done today.

I wish you all a wonderful new year.

Mary

mary1230's photo
Sun 12/25/11 11:50 AM
Today when I woke up I was so depressed. Then I read your post. Then I received an email from someone here who has been thru so much and just wanted to talk to me to make sure that I was ok.

I want to say to you that I appreciate what you have said here. I have listened. I know that I am a good woman, a good mother and a good friend. I will get past this and it will only make me stronger.

I cannot tell you how much your words have meant to me today.

Love Mary

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10