Community > Posts By > mary1230

mary1230's photo
Tue 03/30/10 06:12 PM

(((((Mary))))) flowerforyou smooched smitten Hope you're feeling better now!waving

Can I please, Please, Please braid your hair???? lol! I love it!

mary1230's photo
Tue 03/30/10 06:11 PM

(((((Mary))))) flowerforyou smooched smitten Hope you're feeling better now!waving

thank you so much! Carvel Ice Cream Cake works wonders!

mary1230's photo
Tue 03/30/10 06:08 PM

[http://s947.photobucket.com/albums/ad313/maryjose2/?action=view&current=huskies.jpg]

See if this works

yeah! I can post pics now! these are my beautiful huskies: white one is Frankie Blue Eyes, Black one is Cheyenne Marie and the gray one is Pandora

mary1230's photo
Tue 03/30/10 06:06 PM

Here are my boys.. Maverick and Poe.

Awwww Beautiful cats and they are huggin':smile:

http://s947.photobucket.com/albums/ad313/maryjose2/?action=view&current=huskies.jpg

please let this picture thing work!

mary1230's photo
Tue 03/30/10 05:51 PM

*Hug* It isn't really easy. You just have to be extra careful when it comes to online dating. But all will work out...online or off. The support is here in the forums when you need it.

I have always gotten support here. You people are just great! Thank you, sincerely.

mary1230's photo
Tue 03/30/10 05:50 PM
ok, I'm trying to put a photo from photobucket of my huskies: I put square brackets, round bracket, colons, semi-colons, and no luck. Is it because I'm blonde??? someone help, please lol.

mary1230's photo
Tue 03/30/10 05:47 PM
Edited by mary1230 on Tue 03/30/10 05:48 PM
[http://s947.photobucket.com/albums/ad313/maryjose2/?action=view&current=huskies.jpg]

mary1230's photo
Tue 03/30/10 05:17 PM

Feel the same way, sometimes. Hugs to you. I've given up on it myself, but have much hope for others around here, you included. Try not to get discouraged, you are young, there is time for you to find someone special. What's that old saying about having to kiss a hundred frogs or something?

lol. this guy was the sweetest talker. he had a way to make me feel so comfortable on the phone. Open up. He was sincere. He was honest. He was attractive (to me) on his photo, for a month. never pushed me to meet. Just wanted to ask how my day was. I suggested we meet in a week or two, and he blocked me from his page, refused my calls, left me guilty messages on my phone. He was a nut. no, he was just another frog!

mary1230's photo
Tue 03/30/10 05:11 PM

you might consider asking who ever you are interested in to web cam then you will know what they look likeflowerforyou

thats a very good idea. thank you.

mary1230's photo
Tue 03/30/10 05:08 PM
ok, feeling a little better. thank you for your thoughts. I sometimes feel a little naive. But, I don't want to be one of those "people". That's what separates us from them.

mary1230's photo
Tue 03/30/10 04:39 PM

dont get too close until you can be certain of important facts

words and photos are easily forged

use common sense.

it never occurred to me to use a phony photo. I would never do such a thing. It just hurts alittle.

mary1230's photo
Tue 03/30/10 04:31 PM

you're a good kid. Much needed.

mary1230's photo
Tue 03/30/10 04:27 PM
I am so discouraged by online dating. I email with a certain someone, get a little close, become "friends", and WAM! I find that they are either a liar, hiding something, not their picture, something deceptive. I don't get it. These things never occurred to me, to be so deceptive to people. I want to remain on this site because I would like to think that there are decent people here, I know from reading the posts that there certainly are good people, but they definately don't live in my area...so depressing.

mary1230's photo
Sat 03/27/10 05:38 AM

I learned the following.....

As I am single, I find that,

1. No complaining while Sportscenter is on.
2. I control the radio in the car, so no more girly music.
3. I can lay anywhere in my bed, keep the covers, and fart if I wanna.
4. No sissy curtains.
5. I get all the closet and drawer space. It's alllll mine!!!
6. No freaking stuffed animals on the bed.
7. No more of this, "What do you want? I don't know, what do you want? I don't know, what do you want"...repeated like seven gazillion times.
8. I can pee in the sink.

1. I watch Sportcenter finally without any complaints.
2. I listen to Bocelli without him changing the cd.
3. I don't have to be swallowed up in so many comforters because he's cold all the time.
4. I took down all the lace curtains and put up bamboo miniblinds.
5. I took all the closets and 3 dressers for all my sh_t!
6. I gave all the stuffed animals to the Huskies.
7. I don't have to hear all the time "what's wrong" "what r u thinking"
8. I don't have to worry about pee at the base of the toilet! laugh

But I sure do miss the spooning! sad2

There are more, but this will do for now.

mary1230's photo
Sat 03/27/10 05:26 AM
Oh my God! did u read my profile??? I want a guy with hair, a guy with a belly! he is sooooooo HOT! lol! love :banana: love

mary1230's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:31 PM

here

this ought to keep you busy for a while

http://www.hereinreality.com/funnystuff/cool.html

oh my god that is so funny!!!it took me forever to get out of that sh_t! rofl rofl rofl rofl

mary1230's photo
Sun 03/21/10 05:26 PM
I'm a huge yankees fan, sometimes mets fan, been to many games, we just got first baseman Mark Teixiera from the Angels who's hitting 308, and manny rivera who's a shoe in for the hall of fame, derek jeter who passed gehrig last year in hits, so all of you yankee haters, I can understand why!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

mary1230's photo
Sun 03/21/10 05:12 PM
one thousand four hundred seventy six

mary1230's photo
Sun 03/21/10 05:09 PM

orgasms... with a partner..drool
that would definitely be something new for me!devil

mary1230's photo
Sun 03/21/10 05:06 PM
so bored. drinkin chocolate shakes n listening to matisyahu.