Community > Posts By > mary1230

mary1230's photo
Tue 12/06/11 04:29 PM

forget him look else where , plenty more fish in the sea , for nice looking lady like you . xx

Love, you are the best. Thank you for that :)

mary1230's photo
Tue 12/06/11 03:48 AM

does he work? seems like alot of texting already to me....

texting during the day and the middle of the night,, maybe after 7 he cant or doesnt feel like talking,,,,

just a thought though

he only wants to text, never talk, in the middle of the night or during working hours during the day...when i call his phone it rings 4x then vm....signs point to married...

ohhh, ONLY text

that is strange, have you asked him whats up?

I have asked him, via text lol, and he said he was at the rangers games. ok, perhaps that is true...but when you are burned before, you try not to take with you the past suspicions, but that is a very hard thing to do...so if I am wrong? I have no idea what to do. I am attracted to this man physically and from what he & I have talked about when we met, I am also attracted to him intellectually. So do I take a chance? Who knows....

mary1230's photo
Mon 12/05/11 06:33 PM

does he work? seems like alot of texting already to me....

texting during the day and the middle of the night,, maybe after 7 he cant or doesnt feel like talking,,,,

just a thought though

he only wants to text, never talk, in the middle of the night or during working hours during the day...when i call his phone it rings 4x then vm....signs point to married...

mary1230's photo
Mon 12/05/11 06:06 PM
well, had such a nice month.....but....I wonder why I cant reach him on the phone after 7pm....I wonder why he texts me at 3:30 am......why he texts me with no problem during the day......sheesh!!!! all the good guys are either married or gay.....back to the drawing board lol :)(ok, I know that's not fair...sorry)

mary1230's photo
Tue 11/29/11 04:41 PM

A banana split I put together myself........

My Love! I don't think I've ever met a man who loves banana splits more than you! AND YOU PUT THEM TOGETHER YOURSELF!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

mary1230's photo
Mon 11/28/11 01:45 PM
Home made gravy (sauce) meatballs, penne, garlic bread, fresh grated romano, tossed salad, gelato. Yummy!

mary1230's photo
Fri 11/25/11 03:08 AM

http://www.youtube.com/user/BadLipReading#p/c/48076365A788CC3F/4/ehYoIKTsiV0

http://www.youtube.com/user/BadLipReading#p/c/48076365A788CC3F/3/LFB6LQ1-WKU

http://www.youtube.com/user/BadLipReading#p/c/48076365A788CC3F/0/uE5xZKszXMQ

laugh rofl rofl rofl

EVERYBODY NEEDS TOUCAN STUBBS!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

mary1230's photo
Thu 11/24/11 08:47 PM
Edited by mary1230 on Thu 11/24/11 08:48 PM

My friend Anna (all names changed to protect privacy) is married to a man who feels it necessary to make random and unprompted comments about her weight. Whenever she gets upset or frustrated with his insensitive comments, he responds in the same, defeating way, "You're so sensitive. I'm just joking."

My friend Abbie works for a man who finds a way, almost daily, to unnecessarily shoot down her performance and her work product. Comments like, "Can't you do something right?" or "Why did I hire you?" are regular occurrences for her. Her boss has no problem firing people (he does it regularly), so you wouldn't know from these comments that Abbie has worked for him for six years. But every time she stands up for herself and says, "It doesn't help me when you say these things," she gets the same reaction: "Relax; you're overreacting."

Abbie thinks her boss is just being a jerk in these moments, but the truth is, he is making those comments to manipulate her into thinking her reactions are out of whack. And it's exactly that kind manipulation that has left her feeling guilty about being sensitive, and as a result, she has not left her job.

They say, "I'm sorry," before giving their opinion. In an email or text message, they place a smiley face next to a serious question or concern, thereby reducing the impact of having to express their true feelings.

So, I've read the entire post and I've cut it down to points that mean the most to me.I cannot tell you how this has described me perfectly. I've been apologizing for years to my husband for his behavior, getting mad at me for the most ridiculous things and making me feel guilty. So I left him after 29 years.

I've been taking crap from my boss for 11 years, eating crow when he tells me that my breasts are too big and my azz is to small, I'm a moron and I just cant get anything right...I made over 2 mil for him last year in sales alone....just wasn't enough. I just quit on Wednesday and called the competition and was hired immediately. I start this coming Tuesday.

I am a good woman. A good mother. A good person. A hard worker. I've lost who I am because of the constant berating by people who must put other people down to hide their own insecurities. When you are told these things over and over you believe it, you think it's your fault. Then your true friends come and tell you how wonderful you are and finally convince you to look inside yourself and see yourself as they see you.

This is my welcome back to the living stage of life. I have arrived.

mary1230's photo
Wed 11/23/11 07:10 AM

I don't know what normal is....but what I do know is....

I've been on this site for a while now...I either get guys who want to have computer sex or phone sex or sext me...what is that? their profiles say they're looking for a friendship, possible relationship, yet they expect me to give them my personal email, download chat programs for easier access, go immediately from introducing themselves and talking to me via email for a day then right into sex. When I first speak to them, I say to myself that I've met a possible nice guy, then wam! "Baby, give me your email address so we can talk, what are you wearing?"

Don't mean to sound so bitchy but please don't waste my time.

Seriously, grow up, this isn't 10th grade.

I will forever honor you as the woman who read my mind

these guys need to get afriggin life whoa I mean can anyone say "cheezy"

- not only is it not 10th grade, but there are 800 #s for that - I'd post them on here but Lex would prolly scold....laugh

you my sweet are fabulous. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

mary1230's photo
Wed 11/23/11 07:06 AM
Well, I must say...although the the topic was way off from what I originally posted, I enjoyed the laughs this morning :)

Love, Love, Mary

mary1230's photo
Tue 11/22/11 06:10 PM
I don't know what normal is....but what I do know is....

I've been on this site for a while now...I either get guys who want to have computer sex or phone sex or sext me...what is that? their profiles say they're looking for a friendship, possible relationship, yet they expect me to give them my personal email, download chat programs for easier access, go immediately from introducing themselves and talking to me via email for a day then right into sex. When I first speak to them, I say to myself that I've met a possible nice guy, then wam! "Baby, give me your email address so we can talk, what are you wearing?"

Don't mean to sound so bitchy but please don't waste my time.

Seriously, grow up, this isn't 10th grade.

mary1230's photo
Thu 11/17/11 05:54 PM

well.....one Mary:wink: laugh laugh flowerforyou

I will always love you bryan and I wish you werent so far away :(

you have become such a good friend to me.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Keep that bucket list handy, just in case!flowers :smile:

oh u remember my bucket list! ur on itlove

mary1230's photo
Thu 11/17/11 04:23 PM
I've been working for a company for the past 11 years. I've brought in over 2 mil in sales in 2 years. I've opened 280 lucrative accounts in the past 3 years. I build computers, type 120 wpm, come in 2 hrs early every day without pay, manage the office n the warehouse. I love my work, love my job...and today I was fired. I work for a man who tells me that I am fat, my breasts are too big and my butt is not big enough. He told me 2 wks ago to go "f" myself, he's volatile, on mood meds, disrespects everyone that works for him and continuously I have to mediate between him and customers. Today he called me a moron, we had an argument and he told me to get out, I'm fired. I was so so angry, I did what he told me to do, I left. He sends me an email a couple of hours later telling me that if I behave I can come back tomorrow morning. He knows I need the job, I find that I am living paycheck to paycheck. So tomorrow I will go to work, eat crow yet again...but today I called the competitor and I have my 3rd interview with them on this Sunday. If I get this new job, I would like to take the car that my boss bought for me and park it on the damn loading dock....the things we have to put up with just to earn enough money to just get buy.....

mary1230's photo
Thu 11/17/11 03:58 PM

well.....one Mary:wink: laugh laugh flowerforyou

I will always love you bryan and I wish you werent so far away :(

you have become such a good friend to me.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

mary1230's photo
Mon 11/14/11 06:34 PM

I want somebody that understands that I can't give them my best unless they love me through my worst.

I absolutely love this quote. It touches my heart.

mary1230's photo
Mon 11/14/11 03:35 PM

there are so many strong independent women out here, unfortunately alot of men, not all, but alot, are of the mindset of the Cleavers...you say you want this independent woman, but are intimidated by her...does this mean I need to tone it down a bit? Why should I?

Nope, you shouldn't have to tone it down; you should be who you are. This is why I am and always will remain single. I am not changing who I am just so I can be in a relationship.

thank you for this. I was beginning to think that I am too outspoken. When someone u love is always telling u that u need to do this or that, u tend to believe it. that u always need to change. I dont understand, we are attracted to someone, then spend so much time trying to change them, we end up being with someone the opposite of what attracted us in the first place.

mary1230's photo
Mon 11/14/11 03:32 PM

Well..at the moment I am not looking for love. And wont be for a while.
So I am just looking for hot good looking men. devil laugh No brains required! :tongue:

I took a whole year off from dating. Since October 2010. Partly for health reasons but primarily because I needed to just stop and figure out what I really wanted and needed. And to just "be" for a while. It was the best thing I ever did for myself. :smile:

I think this is such good advice. thank you so much. :)

mary1230's photo
Mon 11/14/11 12:13 AM

I have read today on a post that ppl who do not get enough attention on the site should post so here goes...

What do you want? Really...What will capture your attention? What are you looking for?

This is what I am looking for:

Looking for someone to make me laugh, (even though it is funny that you would think I'd give u my ph # without even a nice note)

Looking for someone who is a little older than me, (even though I keep getting nudges from men in their 20's)

Looking for someone who is not into material things, (I have enough of my own)

Looking for someone who is already a U.S. citizen, ( please stop giving me emails from India, Africa...)

Last but not least, I am a strong woman not afraid to let you know what I want and what I like. Some would say I should curb my forwardness however, how can we get what we want if we always keep the other guessing??? No head games. Life is all about the chuckles!

Have a great life. Mary

When I was looking, I wanted someone to treat me as an equal partner. I hate being treated like I am dumb, emotional, weak, and that I need to be protected. Its insulting to me to be treated that way.

I think the "goofball" is a keeper! thank you :)

mary1230's photo
Sun 11/13/11 04:06 PM

I've always rather found this question amusing since I pretty much feel that most people "think" they know what they want. I am quite sure some actually know what it is that they want. But these things don't amuse me.

What does amuse me is how people choose a person to date, or even marry. They meet someone who is the exact opposite of what they were looking for, and yet they still feel this person is "the one" for them. True, sometimes the exact opposite does work out. But a lot (if not most) of the time it doesn't. I have done this as well. I won't lie. I dated a girl purely for looks and what we had sexually. I fooled myself into thinking it could grow into more.

And yet we are human. We can rationalize anything. We can convince ourselves that a person (even though they don't fit the criteria of what we were looking for) can be the one person to be with forever.

I realize dating is all about searching. You are trying to find that person to fit, or mesh well with you. And yet, even when the criteria is set, most of the time that criteria is set by the wayside. Just an observation by yours truly.

I was married so long, taking care of the house n kids that I lost myself, havent thought about what I want in so long. We were total opposites, it didnt work out, it's a fine line between love and habit....

I am searching, something is missing, how do I find it, how do I find out what the hell it is? what is the answer? where do I look? how do I fix this? how do I stop the pain of a lonely heart???

I will do what I have been doing for the past 20 years, I'll push it aside, I'll get up tomorrow n go to work, I'll come home n cook, go to sleep n do the whole thing again on Tuesday.

mary1230's photo
Sat 11/12/11 09:40 PM

First and foremost, I have to take medication to slow and dumb me down. They cannot hallucinate that they can fix this.

Second, they have to excel in their field and be of higher of average intelligence.

Third, they must be passionate and committed to areas of their life.

Fourth, they have to like MY kind of playfulness and ever be ashamed or whee I learned anything i.e. bed.

Fifth, they must accept that I will decide at midnight at a need a dozen eggs or hair color.

Lastly, they should know in a world full of primates, I chose them.

what???