Community > Posts By > whoknew2

whoknew2's photo
Fri 11/01/13 02:31 PM
OMG! Love, love LOVE Supernatural! I was scrolling through Netflix and found it. Then I had a serious marathon with Dean and Sam. After 8 season, I have to wait for the next episode every week. UGH!!! I think the whole cast is great and the story line changes from season to season - which keeps me fascinated.

I know some fans were upset that Castiel and Dean didn't hook-up, but let's face it, Dean has 2 kids and he's all about pie and hookers! hahaha The typical bad boy that every girl wants to tame.

Castiel is cute - especially now that he is human and learning all kinds of new things.

Zeke, can go both ways (good/evil) and I think it was wise of the writers to leave his options open.

All in all, I think the story line hits home for a lot of people who question the unknown: God, angels, demons, etc. I mean who hasn't wondered where God is in all this mess?

whoknew2's photo
Fri 11/01/13 02:13 PM
There is nothing wrong with you! You are a beautiful, intelligent woman. I think a lot of guys our age are going through their teens again and need the validation that comes with dating a MUCH younger woman.

whoknew2's photo
Fri 11/01/13 02:11 PM

as for me am the wrong side of the pond.all the nice guys are in the states.sad

Not necessarily... I'm sure there are great guys out there, the one problem I find: they are attached to psychos!

whoknew2's photo
Fri 11/01/13 02:05 PM
Stuff is just that "stuff" - maybe it can't always be replaced, but I hate clutter and little nicknacks that just waste space. If it doesn't have a purpose, then out it goes.

whoknew2's photo
Fri 11/01/13 01:57 PM

Yep talking does not constitute a first date, it is talking. So all you guys out there get with the program. How do you look at a few pictures and ultimately come to the conclusion that you want to bed someone... I find that not only shallow but predator like in essence. Meet me and find out who I am then we will decide how or where the possibilities may lead.

YAY for you, Rita! I think you put it perfectly. Whatever happened to actual dating? I think too many guys have the idea that if we are over 30, we are desperate to get laid and latch onto a guy, no matter what his morals are. I've wated a lot of time on guys - not men - who didn't deserve it. No more!

whoknew2's photo
Fri 11/01/13 01:52 PM
Thank you! Your replies gave me a whole new perspective on this - which I apparently needed!Keeping my fingers crossed... :smile:

whoknew2's photo
Fri 11/01/13 08:24 AM
ok I think I've got it! Let me know your thoughts, please!

"I can bring home the bacon...." If you know the rest of that commercial and what product it was for, you get bonus points!

I am a single mom of 2 grown kids and 1 very scaredy cat. I am always in the process of organizing and improving - including myself.

I love to cook and bake, but sometimes have questionable results. Yes, I have blown up an oven in my time. However, no one was seriously hurt in the production of dinner. ;) No matter! That's why God invented takeout!

While I may have a lot going on, I don't have any drama and I always have time to say hi, go out for a bite to eat, or settle in for a netflix marathon! If you are a happy, caring man near my age and area, I would love the company. Care to join me?

One last note, I am working on more (and better) pictures - the Mona Lisa wasn't painted in a day!

whoknew2's photo
Fri 11/01/13 08:06 AM
:smile: Thank you so much everyone! Every reply has been extremely helpful and very nice!I will get to work right away and keep you posted! Thanks again!

whoknew2's photo
Thu 10/31/13 06:01 PM
I have been single.... forever! Is it me? Is it my profile or both? I am not any good at this and frankly, I've been disappointed by responses in the past and on other sites. I would really like some feedback, but please be gentle! Thank you!

whoknew2's photo
Thu 10/31/13 05:56 PM

it entirely depends

if he is married, as in going home to a wife, sharing a home with a wife, saying he loves his wife, 'sneaking' around on his wife

NO

if he is married, as in , never bothered to get divorced, living separately from a wife who dates or is in a relationship, having nothing else to do with a wife except their names on a paper

yes

time since last with that person would matter too,, married or not,,

I agree. Sometimes situations are complicated.