Community > Posts By > MetroMania

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 05:49 PM

if you know any guy like that, give me a call lol

Your phone number is on your profile, so yea it is funny.

I will be right over laugh

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 03:44 PM
Over Half Of Arrested Portland Protesters Didn’t Vote On Election Day

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/half-protesters-election-day-vote/

Over half of the anti-President-elect Donald Trump protesters arrested in Portland, Ore., didn’t vote last Tuesday, according to a Monday report by Charlotte NBC affiliate WCNC.

Seventy of the 112 protesters that were arrested over the course of the weekend didn’t show up to the polls as of press time, but investigators are still looking up 17 additional protesters’ voter status.

Voter records reveal that 35 of the protesters were registered and requested an absentee ballot, but failed to return the ballot; an astounding 25 protesters out of the 112 weren’t even registered to vote. Only 25 protesters who took to the streets to protest the election voted.

Portland police were forced to declare the protests “riots” after rioters smashed windows and attacked police last Friday. The damage was described by The Portland Mercury as “widespread.”

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 03:31 PM
Paul Ryan reelected House speaker

Mr NEXT in line of secession for the PRESIDENCY... is back.

Yes sir, if anything should happen to President Obama or President Elect  Trump, he is automatically THE MAN. 

Mr Open boarders , Free Trade and TTP agreement - himself 

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 02:37 PM
Sounds like a plan, don't it ? think

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 02:36 PM

Liberal leadership and the Demoncrapic party..... access to all! laugh

rofl

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 02:33 PM

George Soros funded MoveOn.org has organized these groups partaking in everything from beating people up and getting arrested, setting fire to the American flag and even calling for the rape of Melania Trump.

They’re vandalizing, looting and calling for Donald Trump to be assassinated.

explode

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 02:31 PM
Media spread fake tales of violent Trump supporters, ignore real violence -

http://www.therebel.media/media_spread_fake_tales_of_violent_trump_supporters_ignore_real_violence

The mainstream media is going out of their way to report on violent acts falsely attributed to Donald Trump supporters that have later been debunked.

You’ve likely heard about the Muslim woman from the University of Louisiana who claimed two men wearing Trump gear attacked her and stole her wallet and car. She later admitted to fabricating the story.

Headlines are rife with these types of tales as anti-Trump protestors have taken to the streets to riot.

George Soros funded MoveOn.org has organized these groups partaking in everything from beating people up and getting arrested, setting fire to the American flag and even calling for the rape of Melania Trump.

They’re vandalizing, looting and calling for Donald Trump to be assassinated.

Yet, there are only a handful of stories reporting these events and when they’re out there, it isn’t the mainstream media doing the reporting.

Watch my video as I look at examples of these incidents that explain why nobody trusts the mainstream media anymore.

CBC's most biased moment yet? US election commentator literally compared Trump to Hitler -

http://www.therebel.media/cbc_s_most_biased_moment_yet_us_election_commentator_literally_compared_trump_to_hitler

“Hate Trumps Love”: Hillary’s hordes step-up violent anti-Trump riots -

http://www.therebel.media/_hate_trumps_love_hillary_s_hordes_step_up_violent_anti_trump_riots

Anti-Trump protesters: We won't have to wait four years if “somebody takes him out” -

http://www.therebel.media/canadian_anti_trump_protesters_trump_should_suffer

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 02:00 PM
Edited by MetroMania on Tue 11/15/16 01:52 PM

You did have rite thing:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

India needs a wall too.
This is colorful

If Putin won't help pay for it. Trump will. winking

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 01:58 PM

I saw an animated video of him already laying the bricks
Build that wall Trump

Where there is a will, there is a way

How many Presidents have promised to do it? The last FOUR slaphead
And Presidential candidates.
HRC said "Fence", on her first attempt laugh
All as part of their campaign promises.
_________

Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert says Congress should be able to find the money to pay for Donald Trump's proposed wall along Mexico border

11/11/16
VIDEO & Article
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-wall-congress-funds-louie-gohmert-231230/

Congress should have no problem finding the money to pay for Donald Trump’s proposed border wall once the president-elect is sworn in, Rep. Louie Gohmert said Friday morning.

The Texas Republican said Congress has already appropriated money for similar projects in the past, only to have them thwarted by uncooperative officials in the administration of President Barack Obama. Under Trump’s administration, Gohmert said he Congress to work more or less in tandem with the White House to fund and build the wall that Trump has proposed since day one of his presidential campaign.

Mexican designers create renderings of Trump's border wall

http://www.businessinsider.com/mexican-designers-trumps-border-wall-cost-2016-11/#the-designers-imagineda-pink-wall-since-trump-has-repeatedly-said-it-should-be-beautiful-1

As many others have pointed out, the wall would also be expensive, and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto said his country wouldnever pay for it.

SO WHAT ? ____ what have they paid for ?Of course , they say that. How else are they going to let people come in for free **** & Islamic terrorism and Sharia law? But referring to it as Trump' s wall, and not the NORTH AMERICAN  PEOPLE'S WALL,  as if it is his idea, and his alone, and not the MAJORITY'S  or his predecessors idea -----  for about 20 years, or more--- well that is just funny .

Burritos and Burquas anyone ? noway

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 05:24 AM
Iowa lawmaker tells Trump protesters to “Suck it up, Buttercup” 

http://wqad.com/2016/11/14/iowa-lawmaker-tells-trump-protesters-to-suck-it-up-buttercup/ 

WILTON, Iowa -- 

Iowa Rep. Bobby Kaufmann, (R) Wilton, is borrowing a saying for disgruntled farm hands to describe legislation aimed at anti-Trump protests. 

"I have named the bill, 'Suck it up, Buttercup'," he said on Monday, November 14, 2016. 

It's inspired by recent gridlock on Interstate 80 when drivers had to wait it out during a post-election protest. 

The proposal is grabbing national attention and requests for interviews, sparking thousands of online comments. 

"You've got a right to be a brat," he said.  "You've got a right to protest, that's constitutionally protected.  But you do not have a right to throw a temper tantrum on I-80 and put my constituents' lives in danger." 

Kaufmann wants the House Oversight Committee to clarify state laws and look into fining Iowa colleges for any tax dollars spent on so-called "Cry Rooms" for students upset over the election results. 

"Using our tax dollars when tuition rates are skyrocketing is absolutely unacceptable to me," he said. 

But Iowa Rep. Phyllis Thede, (D) Bettendorf, says the proposal does threaten free speech. 

"I don't want to go after somebody because they're fearful, upset or angry," she said.  "That's not what legislatures do." 

Kaufmann thinks the bill will have traction in Des Moines early in the 2017 session. 

Thede disagrees and calls it "kind of odd." 

"The legislature can be a leader," she continued.  "Not by restricting them, not by criminalizing them, but by helping them -- helping them get through the whole process." 

For Kaufmann, his farm saying could motivate A NATIONAL MOVEMENT 

People say, 'Suck it up, Buttercup, that's kind of over the top,'" he concluded.  "But so are the protests that are happening." 

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 03:41 AM
Edited by MetroMania on Tue 11/15/16 03:49 AM
As if people who have money to donate to a cancer charity, came to hear her rhetoric and help her make a comeback.

Now she has their attention and headlines she so desired, in an attempt to stay relevant, and so does Hillary.

Both sellouts ******* that can't fill a gym auditorium, but incite riots.

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 03:07 AM
Edited by MetroMania on Tue 11/15/16 03:08 AM
Iowa lawmaker tells Trump protesters to “Suck it up, Buttercup”

http://wqad.com/2016/11/14/iowa-lawmaker-tells-trump-protesters-to-suck-it-up-buttercup/

WILTON, Iowa --

Iowa Rep. Bobby Kaufmann, (R) Wilton, is borrowing a saying for disgruntled farm hands to describe legislation aimed at anti-Trump protests.

"I have named the bill, 'Suck it up, Buttercup'," he said on Monday, November 14, 2016.

It's inspired by recent gridlock on Interstate 80 when drivers had to wait it out during a post-election protest.

The proposal is grabbing national attention and requests for interviews, sparking thousands of online comments.

"You've got a right to be a brat," he said.  "You've got a right to protest, that's constitutionally protected.  But you do not have a right to throw a temper tantrum on I-80 and put my constituents' lives in danger."

Kaufmann wants the House Oversight Committee to clarify state laws and look into fining Iowa colleges for any tax dollars spent on so-called "Cry Rooms" for students upset over the election results.

"Using our tax dollars when tuition rates are skyrocketing is absolutely unacceptable to me," he said.

But Iowa Rep. Phyllis Thede, (D) Bettendorf, says the proposal does threaten free speech.

"I don't want to go after somebody because they're fearful, upset or angry," she said.  "That's not what legislatures do."

Kaufmann thinks the bill will have traction in Des Moines early in the 2017 session.

Thede disagrees and calls it "kind of odd."

"The legislature can be a leader," she continued.  "Not by restricting them, not by criminalizing them, but by helping them -- helping them get through the whole process."

For Kaufmann, his farm saying could motivate A NATIONAL MOVEMENT

"People say, 'Suck it up, Buttercup, that's kind of over the top,'" he concluded.  "But so are the protests that are happening."

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 02:45 AM

schools aren't prisons...

it's no different than any kid ditching school, leaving the campus and
getting caught shoplifting at some store...

the school system is not responsible for your children once they
leave the campus...

But they are responsible for trying to stop them from leaving the school in the first place. because they are under the care of the school system while they are there. For th most part... they are minors.

They made no attempt to do that.

If this was to happen at a grade school... would that also be acceptable?

Somehow because their are teenagers it is o.k.

It seems obvious somehow, since their parents are Clintonians and minorities that truntacy and uprising is exceptable.

Anxiously awaiting the flip scenario when that is not the case. laugh

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 02:36 AM
Edited by MetroMania on Tue 11/15/16 02:37 AM
Delusional “anti-fascists” bring anti-Trump protests to streets of Vancouver

http://www.therebel.media/delusional_anti_fascists_bring_anti_trump_protests_to_streets_of_vancouver/

By now you’ve seen scenes of protests and rioting in cities across the United States since Donald Trump was elected president, but what if I told you anti-Trump protests made it to the streets of Vancouver over the Remembrance Day weekend?

This may not surprise those who know Vancouver as the protest capital of Canada with its many well-funded, well-oiled social justice advocates.

And with the nearly completed Trump International Hotel and Tower in Downtown Vancouver, social justice warriors had an easy target.

Watch as I share what I saw when I went down to the protest outside the tower where there were about 200 people with anti-Trump signs, a Mexican flag, and the usual chants of “love Trumps hate”, as well as the more vulgar "F**k Donald Trump."

Yeah, nothing original this side of the border, but it's still interesting to watch the delusional people.

Between Vancouver Antifa and the Council of Canadians, it's clear the protest was heavily organized and well funded to get the numbers out.

Just as in the US, many of the protests are being funded and organized by very experienced people, who bring out all the 200 or 250 usual suspects to every protest under the sun.

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 02:28 AM

I saw an animated video of him already laying the bricks
Build that wall Trump

Where there is a will, there is a way

How many Presidents have promised to do it? The last FOUR slaphead
And Presidential candidates.
HRC said "Fence", on her first attempt laugh
All as part of their campaign promises.
_________

Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert says Congress should be able to find the money to pay for Donald Trump's proposed wall along Mexico border

11/11/16
VIDEO & Article
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-wall-congress-funds-louie-gohmert-231230/

Congress should have no problem finding the money to pay for Donald Trump’s proposed border wall once the president-elect is sworn in, Rep. Louie Gohmert said Friday morning.

The Texas Republican said Congress has already appropriated money for similar projects in the past, only to have them thwarted by uncooperative officials in the administration of President Barack Obama. Under Trump’s administration, Gohmert said he Congress to work more or less in tandem with the White House to fund and build the wall that Trump has proposed since day one of his presidential campaign.

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 01:43 AM

Good evening my beautiful people of m2, shots out to all those who posting' my cyber home, luv ya'll...but lets get right into it. America, let me ask you a question" Do you approve of our country around the world forcing other countries during war time to " Either you play our game or we go to war?". I do a lot of new reading & research & I'm curious how our people feel about that, Please all give feedback especially if you a veteran or currently active in our greatest military in the world? Let's chat!

Sincerely,

The United Nations Security Council
The Vatican See
The European Commission
The Trilateral Union
North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Trans Pacfic Partnership
Global Police Force

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 04:49 PM

Texas mother throws her little boy out after he ‘voted’ for Donald Trump in school

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3929156/Mom-throws-little-boy-house-packs-suitcase-makes-sign-voted-Trump-mock-election-school.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Since you voted for Donald Trump. You can get your sh** and get out,' his mother told him as they stood in front of their door.

As the child started crying and pleading with his mother, she told him to take his sign.

'So when the people see you outside, they know why you're standing out there,' she yells.

The child then sits on the floor as she held up a cardboard sign waiting for him to take it.

As the horrified child takes the sign, she directs him to the door.

'You wanna vote for him, I'm going to show ya,' she says as she unlocks their door.

She is heard saying: 'Get your suitcase and get out! We don't do Donald Trump here

The mother then slams the door after forcing the crying child outside.

In the video, the child is seen pulling the suitcase as he walks past their driveway and stands on the sidewalk holding his sign.

'Bye Donald Trump lover,' the mother says.

The child responds: 'But I got school tomorrow.'

His mother replies: 'Well you should have thought about that.'

As the little boy stood on the sidewalk, his mother asked: 'Why did you vote for him at school?'

The child said: 'Because I see him on TV a lot.'

She then walks away and tells the child he can't come home as his little brother starts to cry and yells that he wants his brother. 

frustrated

Alabama 8th-grader paddled for writing "Trump" on blackboard, parents say

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/11/alabama_8th-grader_paddled_for.html

frustrated

What the hell are ADULTS doing ?
Inflicting opinion and pain and punishment on children. Why? Because they are children themselves having a temper tantrum, because they didn't get their way?

Why, is this country or the world acting as if Americans never voted before? And as if we are incapable of making a decision?

This is madness rant

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 04:23 PM
"President Obama at fault for anti-Trump riots?"

http://youtu.be/h0bePoYVZPA/
Fox Business

Sgt. Demetrick Pennie and attorney Larry Klayman, who are suing President Obama and Black Lives Matter, weigh in on anti-Trump riots.

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 03:32 PM
Edited by MetroMania on Mon 11/14/16 03:33 PM
but i hope their are some parents out their that will file a civil suit against this school system.people need to take responsibility for their actions, i know that is a new concept for liberal democrats, but you better start using the brain God gave you and pull your heads out of your *#% because you have no one to cover for your terrible decisions
__

Neither the parents, or the schools have taken responsibly.

But, when they are hauled off by police, for rioting, unlawful protest, blocking traffic, inciting a riot, RIOTING

These students, who don't vote, work, pay taxes, or contribute to society, will somehow be portrayed as child victims of discrimination and persecution.

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 03:23 PM
The walkout began this morning with  students from at least 5 high schools . Blair, Northwood, Wheaton, John F. Kennedy and Albert Einstein.

http://www.wusa9.com/mb/news/local/silver-spring/students-walk-out-of-silver-spring-school-to-protest-trump/351714769

Police on the scene -
500 students at least, before noon.

Photos, videos and map