Community > Posts By > MetroMania

no photo
Thu 11/17/16 03:16 AM

Hey guys.

I get a ton of messages from Far East (Asian, India, Pacific Island) women. Do I have something set wrong or is this common?

Ahhhhh. Love those Asian women. I know the Chinese language very well. The ladies melt when I say "Do sum phat chick". Or "Why so slow". Ahhhhh. The kink. noway laugh

Whoa... Cowboy
At LEAST 101 groups, of the world's population is RELATED to Genghis Khan.

-Simon Myers of Oxford University, 2014-

spock

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 09:58 PM

you for got biden or pence

It was boring out here. I read alot a threads. Seen cracks about Ryan on four of them.

Long story short, only one person got the humor. So it flopped. Maybe I can petition for a political humor forum. laugh
----
It seems, people don't read threads, like they don't read profiles.
And- lots of threads here on that topic !

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 07:13 PM
The left screams racism and then exhibits racism by painting "Kill the whites" and "Black power" on our monuments.
The left screams misogyny and sexism then slut shames Melania Trump for her modeling career and ignores Kellyanne Conway for being the first woman to run a successful presidential campaign.
The left made fun and dismissed accusations of rigged elections while rigging their primaries for Clinton instead of Sanders.
The left screams Donald Trump will destroy the country and then proceeds to literally destroy their own communities.
The left called for Trump to accept the outcome of the elections and then riot and protest because they didn't like the outcome of the elections.

Please tell me more about Michele Obama's quote " When they go low you go high"

Nevermind. I don't care.
AND NEITHER DO THE REPUBLICANS IN THE REPUBLIC.

Back on topic .. Yes! It is glorious!

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 06:57 PM

But perhaps India might see it as a threat.

I think this is about the two completely different ideological views of Obama and Trump. And Pakistan is now concerned.

There is much hostility betwen Pakistan and India. - Pakistan has crossed India's borders.

I think if India sees it as a threat, then Trump and Americans will also.

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 06:48 PM
That the constitution is "fluid", is a political argument of
the left, when they're not getting their own way.

" fluid" ? as in gender or golden stream?

I hear ya. laugh

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 06:39 PM
The OP, IS about... not was

It IS about SNOWFLAKES  being snowflakes & as I personally like to refer to them BUTTERCUPS, that can't suck it up or shut up and some should be locked up.

The OP's topic is about the joy of TRUMP'S TRIUMPH, Or as the OP, stated "It is glorious".

The constitution is not the topic.
Nor is National or State Sovereignty.
That would be an entirely different topic/ dispute;  for another thread.

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 06:36 PM

but we ladies keep getting messages from white guys rofl

I have NO doubt. Many men find Asian women exotic and traditonal. bigsmile

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 04:22 AM
Edited by MetroMania on Wed 11/16/16 04:22 AM

Of course...you don't want to get "Shanked" in the schoolyard with a sharpened crayon...do Ya'?surprised

Good point - or pointy crayon

--------
I'm a liberal professor, and my liberal students terrify me

http://www.vox.com/2015/6/3/8706323/college-professor-afraid/

Things have changed since I started teaching. The vibe is different. I wish there were a less blunt way to put this, but my students sometimes scare me — particularly the liberal ones.

Not, like, in a person-by-person sense, but students in general. The student-teacher dynamic has been reenvisioned along a line that's simultaneously consumerist and hyper-protective, giving each and every student the ability to claim Grievous Harm in nearly any circumstance, after any affront, and a teacher's formal ability to respond to these claims is limited at best.

> More on link

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 04:09 AM

Women are more secretive about their feelings...comes from wearing their genitals on the inside.slaphead

rofl

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 03:55 AM

so no problem then.

Have fun but try not to break too many hearts.

Welcome to Mingle2 :-)

Lol. I've never been called a heartbreaker, that's for sure.

Hey guys.

I get a ton of messages from Far East (Asian, India, Pacific Island) women. Do I have something set wrong or is this common?

From my experience, yes it is true, especially on free date sites.

Single and available American women - RARE

Even more scarce -

White

Childless

Independent

Natural Blonde

Drama free and emotionally stable

Conservative or traditional

____ Only in our dreams buddy drinker

Maybe. I try to be optimistic. Any you'll never find one if you don't look, right.

Right.

Meanwhile you can have fun out here drinker

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 03:44 AM

Hey guys.

From my experience, yes it is true, especially on free date sites.

Single and available American women - RARE

Even more scarce -

White

Childless

Independent

Natural Blonde

Drama free and emotionally stable

Conservative or traditional

____ Only in our dreams buddy drinker

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 09:24 PM
Edited by MetroMania on Tue 11/15/16 09:25 PM
"Mr. Duff believes that Hillary actually won and that the election was electronically stolen by Russia. "

rofl ... Hillary blaming the Russians again ! rofl

Is there a special drug for that? spock

rofl

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 09:19 PM

Wisconsin...
Explains how he keeps getting elected to congress.
laugh

He's an NPR republican.laugh

rofl

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 09:16 PM
FaceBook deletes and censors posts all the time. And police and other agencies use ALL social networks as evidence.
Besides, the MSM skipped over the shooting death in Portland Oregon protests/ riots, (so did European news) and predicted Clinton to win big ( so did European news) and withhelded Trump winning the MAJORITY/ popular vote (so did European news)

But stay tuned to your network programming.
And stay programmed.

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 08:38 PM
Horrible! Young Father of 4 Year-Old Dies After Anti-Trump Protesters Block Roads to Hospital

Far left protesters have blocked roads and highways across the country after Hillary Clinton got thumped in the national election. Even high school kids are being instructed to block traffic because they don’t like the results of a Democratic election.

One protester got hit by a car when trying this stunt AT NIGHT!

Now this…
The father of a four year-old girl died after anti-Trump protesters blocked the highway to the hospital.

The father of a 4-year-old girl died after anti-Trump protesters blocked roads and delayed an ambulance from reaching the hospital, according to an anguished message posted on Facebook.

“I have to unfacebook for a few days. I had a patient die during a transfer last night because our ambulance was stopped by protesters and had to drive an extra 45 minutes around the blocked roads,” the anonymous post reads.

“I can’t today. They can give their f**king safety pins to my patient’s fatherless 4 year old daughter,” the post concludes.

Will the corrupt media and Democrat leaders ever condemn these dangerous and violent demonstrations?
How many people will have to die?

---- Lock Up The Butter Cups

Iowa lawmaker tells Trump protesters to “Suck it up, Buttercup”

http://wqad.com/2016/11/14/iowa-lawmaker-tells-trump-protesters-to-suck-it-up-buttercup/

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 08:29 PM
"My life goal is to assassinate Trump"

Ohio man is FIRST to be charged for sending threatening election night tweet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3937274/My-life-goal-assassinate-Trump-Ohio-man-charged-election-night-tweet.html/

On election night HUNDREDS of people tweeted about assassinating Trump Zachary Benson, 24, from Cleveland, Ohio, is the FIRST TO BE CHARGED. He told a Secret Service agent he had been 'frustrated' and later deleted it.

---  Lock Up The Butter Cup

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 08:28 PM
FAKE HATE: Leftist Students Painted Swastika and “Trump” on Campus Church

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/fake-hate-jewish-students-painted-swastika-trump-campus-church/

"Leftist students Anthony Morales,
19 (at left), and Matthew Kafker (at right), 18, vandalized the campus church with Swastikas. They wanted it to look like Trump supporters were behind the hate crime"

Two Northwestern University freshmen were charged on Saturday with hate crimes and vandalism after admitting to spray-painting offensive symbols on the walls of a nondenominational campus chapel, the Chicago Tribune reported.

They were reprimanded by Cook County Judge Peggy Chiampas. “These allegations are disgusting to me,” she said during their bond hearing. “I don’t know if any of you know how lucky you are to be at Northwestern University.”

Their bail was set at $50,000.

Police said the students were filmed by security cameras breaking into the chapel on Friday night. The next day after which they appear to have spray-painted swastikas, pictures of genitals, racist slurs against African Americans and Muslims, homophobic slurs, and the word “Trump,” according to the Tribune.

Both students admitted the vandalism in statements given to university police, the Tribune reported.

---- Hillary Hysterics must be a ***** !
And they did this on Shabbat too .
Shame, shame .
----- Lock Up The Butter Cups

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 07:26 PM
Edited by MetroMania on Tue 11/15/16 08:17 PM

Well, you say the electoral collage sucks, ok. You belive if you win the popular vote, that should be the true people's choice???

Ok, read'em and weep.

The final tally votes are in!

Trump wins the electoral collage, yes duffy, we know that...

Trump wins the popular vote!

Will the Cheating news network put this out??? Sure, in a couple of weeks, when their lies cause someones son or daughter to be killed..
CNN you are a disgrace to the remote idea of a free press.

https://youtu.be/_lk8-M5XZR4

Clinton News Network :thumbsup:

Lie, Twist, Spin, Omit , Ignore- did I forget any ? Oh yea, they also claim they loose feeds and have technical difficulties when they don't like what someone is saying or someone goes off script

Student Protest Script Exposed - *Blank* Rights Are Human Rights!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-15/student-protest-script-exposed-blank-rights-are-human-rights/

Cabot Phillips on Twitter

Protester chant script: My personal favorite is " Cops and borders we don't need 'em what we want is total freedom."

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 06:35 PM
Crazy, sick, drunk or high.
I don't care.

Lock her up tongue2

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 06:23 PM
Edited by MetroMania on Tue 11/15/16 06:30 PM

I haven't read all the post here. This might have been brought up and I just didn't see it. The fact is, Hillery won the popular vote. Let's break that down. That means that more Americans voted for Hillery than they did Trump. The only reason Trump got the presidency was because he got the 270.

Now, It seems to me the real question here is, Was the voice of the people heard? This is why so many millions of people have hit the streets in protest. When you get down to the nitty-gritty of it. It doesn't matter whether you are Dem or Rep. Was the voice of the people heard? That's what the protesting is about. It has nothing to do with whining about who won. Or because their candidate didn't win.

The voice of the people wasn't heard.

Of course the people were heard. They are heard every time they vote.
It is about sore losers.
This is the United States of America, not the United States of Individuals.
We are not a democracy, we are a Republic. The Electoral college votes for us. The popular vote means NOTHING.

In this election the so called popular vote/ MAJORITY-  chose TRUMP,  Clinton LOST. No matter how the MSM portrays it or ignores it and does reportOT it.
And no matter how many people get PAID, $35.00 an hour  to protest/ RIOT.

Do you REALLY think, that there are millions of people  :smiley: that took to the streets, on their own accord , because a criminal lost the oval office and they are not being heard?

The minute that the Electoral vote was in, world leaders started lining up and bending over for TRUMP.
And they should.

The FINAL count has been posted out here in various threads by people in political.

Final #Election 2016 numbers

#PopularVote:

#Trump: 62,972,226

#Clinton: 62,277,750

#ElectoralCollege vote

#Trump 309

#Clinton 232

Iowa lawmaker tells Trump protesters to “Suck it up, Buttercup”

http://wqad.com/2016/11/14/iowa-lawmaker-tells-trump-protesters-to-suck-it-up-buttercup/