Community > Posts By > Cali66

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 03:44 PM
Sandra Oh reads Yuri Kochiyama, "Then Came the War" (1991) on Japanese internment

www.vimeo.com/1274843

Voices of peoples history say:

Sandra Oh reads from Howard Zinn and Anthony Arnove's book Voices of a People's History of the United States, October 5, 2005, at the Japanese American Cultural and Community Center George and Sakaye Aratani Japan America Theatre, Los Angeles, California. For more information, visit: peopleshistory.us.

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 02:46 PM

If you want peace, you dont talk to your friends, you talk to your enemies...

The United States doesnt want to be "a part" of the world, it prefers to stay "apart"...ironcly on September 11, 2001, it just took the effort of a few 3-world peasants to undermine American arrogance. I think the message was pretty clear..your time is over, join the world or be prepared to be left behind..

Someone mentioned how nobody came to help the US after 9/11...you have to wonder about that...wonder why half the world cheered in the streets while the other half nodded their heads as if not surprised by the attacks...dont you think its time you pulled your collective heads out of the sand and really took a good look around you???

:smile:

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 06:01 AM

We really haven't seen anything yet from the 527's. When they start running ads, that's when it is going to get interesting.

I think they are timing it...waiting until after the first debates.

The 527 are gonna be bad. I can see Rev. Wright-Gate, Bitter-Gate, Muslim-Gate, all coming back.

Thing is, if Obamas team isnt firing into McCain's weak sides. we have 4 more years of the witless protection agency that call them selves Republicans.

Have you visited Obama's website, you can get all the the stuff thats going on sent directly to your email. They send me everything.

I get all the e-mails plus the text messages. Obama does have it together on the tech end.

McCain is still sending snail mail....got a letter from him yesterday.laugh

Yea, I did a 13 page essay in Political Science on the Presidential Race/history of it/Primary Candidates for this race and all their biz..
I found out so much stuff about all them with that research.
I had no idea Obama had a myspace ha! And apparently hillary did to, not sure if she kept it. But I got tallies on their friends n such. But my point-the republicans will be the first to admit they are behind the times when it comes to technology.
Democrats are really connected-which is nice because Obama has all the Voters information help areas on his site. What to do for Absentee voting, where to early vote, register, etc..It's sweet.
Loves that stuff. Connecting the people.

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:43 AM

We have to hear about the pig again today? DANG!laugh

i am really unhappy about all this pig talk... but if a radio station is takin the piss out of it... thats cool i guess. just really worried obama wont clear this gauntlet

It's actually morning news :D

funny==stuff.. some man called in said he took a picture of one of his pigs for them and sent it in.. but I haven't seen the pic, I might have missed it I had my headphones on.
I'm checking online.

The guy is like= yup still was a pig.
surprised rofl

On another note my American Oppression post got deleted..

how ironic.
I was leaving a response to that guy who left a comment- it was about government, if you watched it you should of caught that...
I love all who serve.

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:35 AM

i am really unhappy about all this pig talk... but if a radio station is takin the piss out of it... thats cool i guess. just really worried obama wont clear this gauntlet

It's actually morning news :D

funny==stuff.. some man called in said he took a picture of one of his pigs for them and sent it in.. but I haven't seen the pic, I might have missed it I had my headphones on.
I'm checking online.

The guy is like= yup still was a pig.
surprised rofl

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:33 AM

LOLz.. it is funny- some things you just got to say huh rofl

and call it a day...

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:31 AM

We really haven't seen anything yet from the 527's. When they start running ads, that's when it is going to get interesting.

I think they are timing it...waiting until after the first debates.

The 527 are gonna be bad. I can see Rev. Wright-Gate, Bitter-Gate, Muslim-Gate, all coming back.

Thing is, if Obamas team isnt firing into McCain's weak sides. we have 4 more years of the witless protection agency that call them selves Republicans.

Have you visited Obama's website, you can get all the the stuff thats going on sent directly to your email. They send me everything.

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:27 AM

...Frankly I cannot believe what I am seeing. The last ten or so days since Gov. Palin has been on the scene have been possibly the most nervous ten days I have had as an Obama supporter. Have you seen the new McCain Ad "Fact Check"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK4oWay1VbE

Honestly seeing that Ad made me realize that the only wolves in this race are the ones McCain has let loose on Obama. First the choice of Palin rubs salt in Hillary wounds. Then confusion occurs because no one knows how to deal with her. Daily Kos helps Republicans play the liberal media victim card. Then Obama lays out the pig in lipstick line allowing McCain/Palin to play the sexism card... If this was boxing id be praying for the bell to ring! We are off balance and punching wildly at what we in the film biz call a McGuffin (look it up on wikipedia), and that McGuffin's name is Sarah Palin.

The Race is Not About Palin!

What my fellow Democrats and Obamanites need to understand is that McCain is playing for keeps. He is not pulling punches. There is no such thing as a clean campaign. People who run clean campaigns, loose campaigns.

That is not to say that we should resort to the lies of McCain/Palin but dammit, why haven’t I seen an Obama Ad with McCain saying over and over "I Don’t Understand the Economy"?? Where is the Ad of him saying, "Next stop Baghdad" before we even went to Afghanistan?? A day shouldn’t go by that McCain isn't slapped in the face with his own words.

Someone needs to take my man Obama to the political gym and help him work on his jab! The folks in battle ground states don’t vote against their economic interest because they are bitter. They vote for the guy who is going to kick some ass once in a while. With fifty days left I’d say its time McCain got his ass kicked

Do you agree? Or am I off the reservation?

Not sure if you seen these,

But this is probably what your looking for?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVVIw7oZEyk&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO2lN1hGnc0&feature=related

Former Pow.. says McCain is not cut out to be President..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KjsEs46C70&feature=related

McCain vs McCain

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI&feature=related

Obama, Yes WE Can....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY

John McCain, No, You Can't.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUKINg8DCUo&feature=related

Enjoy
=)

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:46 AM
LOL@news channels--- ok this is funny regardless..

They are jabbing the whole topic- it is so stupid-they are going the distance.. LOLz

cw31 they stream live online... they are doing it this morning.. ha@using specific brand and color..

They are asking people to call them or leave a email online cuz they are looking for a pig.
:/

sick ill surprised rofl flowers

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:40 AM

slaphead You can't DELETE your Info....

Best you can do, is DEACIVATE...

IF you are a "Scammer" your IP address is already in this system... Good Luck...scared

lolslaphead

unfortunately IP addresses mean jack nemore.

Servers have now got it to where everytime you log on to your computer it gives ya a new IP addy--- there isn't unique IP addy's nemore.

rofl

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:02 AM
Where is the kudo's button..
Nice post

:smile:

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 03:56 AM
This is a non violent video,

This National Guard does beautiful camera work.

Please take the time to enjoy this.

www.vimeo.com/1021632

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 03:42 AM

Russian TV Prime Time To Air 9-11 Truth Film

Italian film-maker Giulietto Chiesa, who was in Berlin for a screening of his documentary which questions the official US version of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, has called for an international tribunal to probe events.
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0%2C2144%2C3626100%2C00.html

Thank you, I will watch/read it

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 03:11 AM

Cool!

I will be out there again in a few months, and again sometime next year :D
My daughter will do basic training in TX

Awesome! Where about?

Basic training? Air Force?

biggrin yes! AF Aim High! :D

She has been doing JROTC for 3 yrs. & will likely have her Associates soon after she graduates h.s. next yeardrinker She started college already.. If not-it's ok she is taking all University transfer Units right now in college :D She wants to go Officer- so active-reserve-ROTC/University-active .. :D
She has big plans..
Good for her huh?

yay, she is getting out! :D well and going to be successful, ha. I will have to find you and kick ya= give you a 'what for!"
kidding..

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 03:03 AM

Cool!

I will be out there again in a few months, and again sometime next year :D
My daughter will do basic training in TX

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 02:58 AM

One thing I find very interesting, is the fact that anytime a country gets invaded, destroyed by a hurricane, or whatever....the US is always there providing aid, helping to re-establish governments, etc.

9-11-2001. Who came to our rescue?

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. Sure, all the countries got together to say, "We condemn these attacks, etc." BUT NO ONE came to our aid.

Now, we are being asked to join the world. Is it any wonder why Americans are so bitter?

Right because we have living conditions in America like Rwanda right? And like in Darfur right? Our moments of tragedy, in contrast to their years??? Every moment of their lives.
Twisted.

If we didn't do what we do, the US would be EXACTLY like Rwanda and Darfur.

Untwisted.

And kindly take your own advice for future reference about being disrespectful.

I am neither bitter nor disrespectful.
Like I told The other poster stay on topic, do not direct posts towards me or anyone in my posts Or I will report you.

I am on topic. I am responding to your posts. If the topic is deviated at any time from what you say, then it is no fault but your own.

As far as reporting go ahead. I have done nothing but be respectful to you on this thread. I am simply responding to your posts in a civilized manner. Look back. Have I directly attacked you in any way? Absolutely not. HOWEVER, you put words like "Twisted" after things I say. To me, that is disrespectful. I am trying to help you see why Americans think the way they do.

But you ma'am, are totally off base here. As I try to talk to you in a civilized manner, you continue to threaten people on this post for reporting. That is wrong, and very disgusting to me.

I was on the receiving end of 9/11. I lost many police and firefighter friends because of an unprovoked attack. I have also lost many friends during this war.

You ma'am have no idea as to how this country was that day; and you never will. I ask again, why do you think us Americans are so bitter? Can you not see past your Portuguese coast and for once, just LISTEN to what some of us have to say?

My guess is, your response to this post will be very hateful. Because you can't see beyond your own hate in order to see the pain of others.

shades
California- born/raised

Whatever.

slaphead

waving I was in DFW in Marchshades

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 02:54 AM

One thing I find very interesting, is the fact that anytime a country gets invaded, destroyed by a hurricane, or whatever....the US is always there providing aid, helping to re-establish governments, etc.

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. Sure, all the countries got together to say, "We condemn these attacks, etc." BUT NO ONE came to our aid.

Now, we are being asked to join the world. Is it any wonder why Americans are so bitter?

Right because we have living conditions in America like Rwanda right? And like in Darfur right? Our moments of tragedy, in contrast to their years??? Every moment of their lives.
Twisted.

Untwisted.

Like I told The other poster stay on topic, do not direct posts towards me or anyone in my posts Or I will report you.

I am on topic. I am responding to your posts. If the topic is deviated at any time from what you say, then it is no fault but your own.

As far as reporting go ahead. I have done nothing but be respectful to you on this thread. I am simply responding to your posts in a civilized manner. Look back. Have I directly attacked you in any way? Absolutely not. HOWEVER, you put words like "Twisted" after things I say. To me, that is disrespectful. I am trying to help you see why Americans think the way they do.

But you ma'am, are totally off base here. As I try to talk to you in a civilized manner, you continue to threaten people on this post for reporting. That is wrong, and very disgusting to me.

I was on the receiving end of 9/11. I lost many police and firefighter friends because of an unprovoked attack. I have also lost many friends during this war.

You ma'am have no idea as to how this country was that day; and you never will. I ask again, why do you think us Americans are so bitter? Can you not see past your Portuguese coast and for once, just LISTEN to what some of us have to say?

My guess is, your response to this post will be very hateful. Because you can't see beyond your own hate in order to see the pain of others.

shades
California- born/raised

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 02:49 AM

2 Buildings went down, cry a river people.

mad :angry:

1 child dies every 3 seconds.
30,000 African children under the age of 5 die every day.
Malaria kills 3,000 African children every day.

WOW and USA still cries about 2 buildings that went down 7 years ago.

9/11 Was flat out Murder

Every 15 seconds someone in Africa dies of hunger. Yes we can take a walk down the street and see dumpsters full of food wasted. My friend that is Murder.

If their government care, that would not be happening.

You're absolutely right, if their government cared... It is opposite--- is that their faults?
I am not sure I understand the logic of --it's ok a child is slaughtered and starving- with the rationale --it's their governments problem, they should care.

eh, I guess it don't really matter if I have 50 pair of shoes and some little kid without food for two days.
Personal inventory- self worth-
And yea having 800 pairs who cares, but it is- if ya can do that much for yourself why can't you do something for someone else. So what- don't go global.
I mean what do we truly support now days, through our actions and monies?

what makes you(blanket) feel accomplished? Most seem to do finger pointing- and backing up-- hay hay, I'm not going to help them... What have they done for me lately?

So we are still living, yea? Ya don't feel you reap what you've sewn?

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 02:28 AM

Twisted.

Untwisted.

Cali66's photo
Thu 09/11/08 02:21 AM

2 Buildings went down, cry a river people.

mad :angry:

1 child dies every 3 seconds.
30,000 African children under the age of 5 die every day.
Malaria kills 3,000 African children every day.

WOW and USA still cries about 2 buildings that went down 7 years ago.

Thanks
That was more my point-
Minutes of tragedy-compared to lifetimes-sometimes that life time is ??? a few months old? A few years old?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25