Community > Posts By > Cali66

Cali66's photo
Wed 05/04/11 07:39 PM

I train 5 or 6 days a week. Most days is intense heavy weight training. Max bench press 120kg, dead lift 216 kg, squat 160 kg, leg press 410 kg

what are you training for?
I know people lift for fitness and refer back to it as training. But curious what the goal is.

waving

Cali66's photo
Wed 05/04/11 10:32 AM
A President does not have the power to declare war. Bush went to Congress after 9/11 and bullied them into giving him power that no other President has ever had.
This is balance of power, checks and balances. That is what Bush changed while in office. He used the shock of it all, scare tactics made it 'a terrorist' attack. Turned it into something it never was. You see, we have to be attacked and this is what we were NOT. And Congress knew it, and knowing it they still gave Bush the power to declare war. Now there is no check/balance. It wasn't even that he convinced Congress to declare war, it was that he got them to give him the Power to do so. He used this event, and USED all the American people that knew no better.

Bush jr. and Bush Sr. were business partners with bin laden. They have cozy pictures together after their little business deals as far back as when Bush sr. was in power. I'm really not impressed with people who follow others words as if they are truth, absolute truth.
If you watch main stream media (TV) News, or log into CNN for your news.. or similar, you are having your news told to you- by people with direction/motivation. It is filtered, it is censored. It is cut down to crap. YOU only see what they want you to see, not the truth. You see the truth, when you find the truth, you have to dig for, it won't be on any tv station or any cnn website. And really people are 2 damn lazy to work for the truth, so they walk around quoting others about something they really know nothing about. And it is ALL LIES. Politicians/Media are ALL BS. So keep believing others stories, following your family, friends, fox news, cnn... those are YOUR lies that keep you 'Patriotic'

sidenote: People who quote wiki lose credibility automatically with me, regardless how more or less I agreed in a whole to their subject.
Anyone in the waking world that can get on a computer can edit wiki information. At the top of every wiki page is an edit button. YES you could be quoting a 6yr old...
Automatic F in college if you Cite wiki-

Thanks for your post it was interesting

Cali66's photo
Wed 05/04/11 10:08 AM

Every morning around 5am go running 2 get my day started.
Yoga 2 times a week :)

I switch up activities (except yoga) depending on what time of the year it is. Summer I will do some water aerobics.

Cali66's photo
Wed 05/04/11 09:59 AM
Hi, hope ya have a great experience here. You're in the right place :) the forums are a good place to go to find people with similar interests.

:heart:

Cali66's photo
Wed 05/04/11 09:36 AM
916 here :) What is going on around sac this month?

Cali66's photo
Wed 05/04/11 09:31 AM
Just thought I would say hello to everyone who checks this box. I have been a member for 4 (?) years I think :/ But haven't been on here in over a year. I think I stopped coming on when it switched over to mingle from Just say Hi...

I forgot I had this account and had fun posting in the forums previously- so here I am again.

flowerforyou

Cali66's photo
Thu 11/13/08 04:50 AM
Edited by Cali66 on Thu 11/13/08 04:51 AM
I haven't been in posts for awhile due to my schedule... passing through, couldn't resist this one.
I have a few friends that are totally on different view points politically than I am.

Most of them non-issues.

One in particular I can not discuss politics with for the sheer fact she did not stand behind the candidate she did for her own personal reasons but for her 'grandfathers' reasons. He is a politician/lobbyist. And she made her choice for presidential elect by who his party was.

After 2 or 3 conversations with her on why she was choosing this elect it was clear she had no idea why she was choosing this candidate and I was losing respect for her.
So yea, this election meant a great deal to me,
So I made a decision for the sake of our friendship to not discuss this with her.

:/ still a lil peeved she was riding a coat tail on her choice and not choosing by her own knowledge of the candidate. :/

Cali66's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:21 AM
rofl

Clearly it has been one falsity after another on the part of the McCain Campaign, it really has began to get pretty repulsive at their antics.

Doesn't matter McCain has pretty much lost this election due to shenanigans along the way.

We will see if he can get many votes back-but it appears he is on a steady pace on a downward spiral.

yes, and so check out Chris Olberman and MSNBC selling out-telling the truth on this 'joe the plumber' and McCain, for their lie...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ruXEh8S12E

Cali66's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:35 AM
uhm what is with that picture? Covering the nips? That is a passable pic on here?

holy canolliill

Cali66's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:32 AM

It increases your changes for a mutual match by 50%.
laugh

rofl

Cali66's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:28 AM
ill

U can rate profiles?

what

scared

Cali66's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:24 AM
surprised

drool

slaphead

Cali66's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:15 PM
now u all did it... it's bout to be gone.

thanks big mouths... :/ sheesh

rant

Cali66's photo
Mon 09/22/08 03:58 AM
no I think what he meant is at the very top of the page on every page when you click into a forum... not the category but the actual topic.. look up to the top of screen to the left as far up as u can look....

it notes, justsayhi.. as the site.

Cali66's photo
Sun 09/21/08 07:08 AM

What a shame people have difficulty discussing differences of opinions without resorting to name calling.

Isn't that the truth. You know it speaks volumes. Once a foul tongue-shreds any type of worth in a post.

Done.

Cali66's photo
Wed 09/17/08 03:04 AM

I think there are some major discrepancies in things she says.

She said she "told the Congress thanks but no thanks on the Bridge to Nowhere".

The truth is that she supported the bridge to nowhere while running for Governor of Alaska in 2006. Once Congress had decided not to fund it, she then claimed she opposed it. Hmmmmm.

She claims to be against earmarks. The truth is that as Mayor of Wasilla she obtained over $20 million in earmarks for a town of under 10,000 people. As governor of Alaska she has requested almost $1/2 billion in earmarks. Yikes!

The truth is she did GET funding for that bridge to Nowhere.... she spent the money on other projects, when it came time to build that bridge to nowhere she had spent basically all the money she was funded for that bridge---and went back for more money--- after she told the people of her fine state they were going to have to foot the bill for that bridge-that didn't go over all to well.. so she went back for more earmarks.
And on other ear marks? She IS in the HISTORY of government said to received most on Earmarks. She has been getting outrageous amounts, more than any other person in government in the HISTORY of Government.
How can anybody miss any of this??
It is being made public knowledge. Not sure how or what they were thinking, but they knew this all would come to light.
:/
Here is just one story-but there are many.
www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/10/palins-earmarks-crab-mati_n_125506.html

How much more will get disclosed before election time? Who knows, but likely much more.

Cali66's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:12 AM

I'm an Idealist...would like debates where candidates talk about the issues. Not a mudslinging - media polished add campaign. Reminds me of the book The Selling of the President.

no cahones. shoulda had those town halls and a few extra debates. made him look like a wimp. not picking hillary also wimply.

palin is thin but not wimpy - so far. mccain - also not wimpy. biden - kinda wimpy. but obama is the wimpiest.

:tongue:

sorry - i couldn't resist.

laugh

CHIP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Children%27s_Health_Insurance_Program

Wikipedia is NOT a credible source for what sound a dog makes.
It is a site that allows ANYONE in the breathing world to edit.
Use wikipedia if you'd like, but people with an education won't go to that site for anything other then to edit for kicks.winking ill
shades

Cali66's photo
Tue 09/16/08 12:19 AM

My oh my oh my........................

how people seem to forget CHIP....but that does not surprise me.....selective memory still exists I see..................

Paranoia seems to be striking the anti Palin folks.....

I am getting a big chuckle out of all of this.....rofl rofl rofl rofl

Lindyy

:heart: :heart:

What about the CHIP???

Cali66's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:57 PM

It's deeper than that, there's a whole heckuva lot less threat that Obama is going to keel over in his sleep and we have a president Biden, With McCain though, thats not so certain. He's had some run in's with the lethal form of Melanoma and he's old enough now, that he might give himself an anuerysm trying to pass a stool.

That means we would be stuck with a President who, quite frankly, reminds me of something from the 30's & 40's era Germany.

Would still rather her than Obama.

Why is that? I am truly curious.

Because I am extremely against socialized health care and would never vote for someone who so strongly supported it.

I don't think that will happen in the next 4 years. It is going to take years of hard work to fix Bush's mess.

Socialized health care has nothing to do with anything Bush did.

If this is 'the reason' you might want to recheck his stand on healthcare. It is a choice, not a demand. It is a offer. People who don't have health coverage will be covered if they want to take it. It isn't universal health coverage in which you suggest. I have not seen this in the form you present it as. H. Clinton was the big push for Universal Health coverage. If you research through the Senate/Congress--what is going to floor, you would see what is going through the door and what isn't-- who is fighting for what and who isn't.
His big fight is for Children. Making sure children are all under a health plan. He has ALREADY been fighting for this for a long time.
McCain votes against this bill everytime it comes up. We have so many children without health coverage and that is just not right. While we spend so much money Per DAY fighting/funding a war- we can not insure our children?
What is wrong with that?

Cali66's photo
Mon 09/15/08 02:59 PM
Edited by Cali66 on Mon 09/15/08 03:00 PM

nope, noone:banana:

Are you saying that there is nobody more qualified than Palin?
In the whole United States?noway

Hell.. Snoop Doggy Dogg is probably more qualified than Palin. Or do people forget she majored in journalism? laugh

And on the not so funny note, if McCain by some weird happenings(thinks back to butterfly ballots) gets in.. and croaks over-ya know he isn't the healthiest guy to ever run, or the youngest- actually the oldest I believe. And a health history that anyone should be really worried about. He can't lift his arms above his head- he has to have some severe rheumatoid arthritis going on- to add to all the other stuff- well not to speculate, but he is old, and if he croaks over-
good ole' soccer mom will become President. Which is hardly a laughing matter.
No matter what anyone says- No one can believe she is able to run the country. That is unrealistic. And I am disappointed that anyone would support this choice. The Senior Repub. should of stopped him from doing that. This is our country geez. Are you kidding me with this? Set aside all the gossip and meaningless ridicule, she is not qualified to be in that position.
Gosh I heard numerous people say it sounded like a nightmare Disney movie coming to real life. And it does. Soccer mom is president. :/ This is not funny in the least. My daughter is going into the Military next year and I'm worried. :/
I might beg her not to go if McCain gets in to the White House.
jeez all mighty :/ :/

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25