Community > Posts By > Barend

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 12:22 PM
hmm, I didn't mean to be such an ***. Was a slip of the pen (keyboard). Didn't came out the way it should be. Or better: I should have said nothing at all. I am sorry...

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 12:18 PM

After cooking lots of food for christmas
and may of gain a few pounds
I ask --WHY?? frustrated

You heard the ladies before you: you just can't control yourself. So let it go.
There are different ways to deal with it of course...

It's not controlling yourself at question here.It is to not try controlling what is happening around you,day after day.

you're going to get all philosophical on me now. I guess I am not that smart after all, because I'm not following. I mean: she still gained the few extra pounds and didn't want to.

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 12:08 PM

Barend, Smartazz laugh

still loving you

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 12:06 PM

Well,we all have our preferences,for sure.I am more interested in the man's points of view,his ability to care and whether we are compatible,than the more shallow aspects of the possible relationship.

I agree, Im not normally 'shallow' but for whatever reasons there are some physical attributes that actually make my skin crawl(like the sound of nails on a chalkboard), amongst them are toothlessness, piercings and excessive tattoos.

I think, considering all the other physical attributes that there are in this world ,having a list of three on my turn off list is not so bad.

piercings and tattoos are a complete turn off! And yes, I am aware that a lot of you will condemn me for it (having tattoos yourself). But I consider it sheer mutilation.

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:59 AM

After cooking lots of food for christmas
and may of gain a few pounds
I ask --WHY?? frustrated

You heard the ladies before you: you just can't control yourself. So let it go.
There are different ways to deal with it of course...

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:41 AM

teach me to live without stress please!

When you learn you can't change things you have no
control over, then I promise your life will be much
easier.

My span of control is quite large...

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:37 AM
teach me to live without stress please!

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:26 AM

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder

after a few glasses of wine (and I am having red right now), you are all beautiful people to me.drinker

So, there you go: I love you flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:15 AM
drunk

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:11 AM
Edited by Barend on Tue 12/29/09 11:11 AM
tattoo

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:16 AM

Thank Goodness you turned up, now come over here let me 'feast' my eyes upon you. devil :tongue: devil

love to see you too again happy

As you may have noticed, 'Going Dutch' means each person pays for their own food, drink etc when they go on a date, what do you call it in Holland?

I am familiar with the expression. But now the funny part: in Holland it is called 'american party' (gave you the literal translation of course). Can you believe it?

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:07 AM

I am sooooo getting this topic pulled! It defies the Trades Description Act. No Dutchmen in sight!!! grumble grumble grumble

I agree with you. It's racism or nationalism. It's like calling someone an "Indian" giver or saying they "Welshed" on paying. These are unkind terms we should do away with.

I don't feel offended :smile:

Thank Goodness you turned up, now come over here let me 'feast' my eyes upon you. devil :tongue: devil

love to see you too again happy

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 09:38 AM

I am sooooo getting this topic pulled! It defies the Trades Description Act. No Dutchmen in sight!!! grumble grumble grumble

I agree with you. It's racism or nationalism. It's like calling someone an "Indian" giver or saying they "Welshed" on paying. These are unkind terms we should do away with.

I don't feel offended :smile:

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 03:38 AM
young

no photo
Mon 12/28/09 01:35 PM
thanks for the advice; tips & trics are always welcome :smile:
I'll keep it in mind

no photo
Mon 12/28/09 12:50 PM

Cali girl in Queen City.
On the rampage for new friends for a New Year!

Cali girl? Had to look it up. Shouldn't you be Californian?

no photo
Mon 12/28/09 12:45 PM
There is a heaten debate going on in the Netherlands about the lousy security on Schiphol (Amsterdam) airport. The blaming game has started and I think that dutch customs are to blame - at least for a major part.

no photo
Mon 12/28/09 12:40 PM
I stand up for a good sense of humor

no photo
Mon 12/28/09 12:33 PM

are you flirting?blushing

no photo
Mon 12/28/09 12:26 PM

Yea, it's like we have our own country here. People come and go, get temporarilly kicked out, make jokes, cry, WHINE (:tongue: ) so far no hangings tho......laugh

would be the old-fashioned way: a (very) public hanging.