Community > Posts By > obob22

obob22's photo
Fri 03/26/10 09:12 PM
Ladies, if you stand up straight and push your chest out, you will be taller (post pics please)bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

obob22's photo
Fri 03/26/10 09:06 PM

Thanks Wolf, won't be sleeping well tonight with that creepy azz picture in my mind

obob22's photo
Wed 03/24/10 07:09 PM
Got real lazy over the past few years, went from 185 to 245 - ouch. Started working out and lots of cardio, lost 25 so far, 25 to go, until then the fat me pic stays on my profile. I cannot remember ever being so sore for so long, silly me for letting myself go. But I do have to say, the body is remarkable in its ability to adapt and recover. I went from barley able to walk a mile to walk/run 5+ miles six days a week and a ten miler on the weekends.

obob22's photo
Mon 03/22/10 05:04 PM

Since you have a access to a computer go look under Wage and Labor laws for your state.

Hold on a sec, how do you know he has a computer? Me thinks your a interwebs haxor

obob22's photo
Sun 03/21/10 04:22 PM

RainbowsBridge.com

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Just a little tear jerker for ya all.

I have crate trained all my dogs, they love the "cave" it makes them safe and keeps you stuff safe.
Another good read for puppy training is "Puppies for Dummies"

obob22's photo
Sat 03/13/10 11:43 AM
Only when my finger is in it.

My hair is made of pudding. Wanna lick?

obob22's photo
Sat 03/13/10 11:40 AM
Under the willows I kiss

T T L O P

obob22's photo
Sat 03/13/10 11:37 AM
yes

Ever have to clean up bat droppings?

obob22's photo
Sat 03/13/10 11:33 AM
everyone wants free black jellybeans

B M L O T

obob22's photo
Wed 03/10/10 05:30 AM

Tape a piece of butter toast, butter side up, to the cats back
Can't.... the dog keeps eating it... smokin

Your dog keeps eating your cats back? Bad Rover bad dog

obob22's photo
Tue 03/09/10 07:29 PM
As a young man I had a subscription to OMNI magazine. In one issue the readers were challenged to invent a perpetual motion machine,
The wining entry:

Take a cat and drop it, it will land on its feet

Take a piece of buttered toast and drop it, it will land butter side down.

Tape a piece of butter toast, butter side up, to the cats back,drop the cat and the opposing forces will cause the cat/toast machine to rotate creating perpetual motion.

Creative thought process I thought, although I have absolutely no idea why I remember this.

obob22's photo
Tue 03/09/10 07:17 PM
No cheatin' with that conversion crapola

obob22's photo
Tue 03/09/10 07:12 PM
If its zero degrees out today and it is supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be tomorrow?

obob22's photo
Sun 03/07/10 05:37 PM
Ah, revenge, that bitter pill. Just remember as you take it, the awful stomach ache your going to have.
I had a buddy when I was younger that thought I "borrowed" his car. I didn't, but there was no telling him otherwise. So one night he came to my house and tipped my VW Bug over. My best friend convinced me to get my revenge on him, so we went to his house and flattened all his tires. He couldn't get to work the next day, and got fired. I still feel guilty over that ( not much, just a tickle), and that happened 20 yrs ago.

obob22's photo
Fri 03/05/10 02:40 PM
Yes I do need a quirt!!! Whats a quirt?

obob22's photo
Fri 03/05/10 12:23 PM
JLove, can you put me in touch with dem squirrels? That is one bad *** massage going on.

obob22's photo
Wed 03/03/10 03:14 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: Any of you ladies know massage? :banana: :banana: :banana:

obob22's photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:13 AM
I was driving through a small Texas town last year, at every street corner there were people collecting for child abuse. I rolled down my window and asked " Are you collecting for or against child abuse?", the reply was "against", attach to a very peculiar facial expression. I of course donated ( never would donate for child abuse I will have you know), and I drove off. My G/F at the time thought it callous to joke about child abuse, so I let her know that as a child I was abused, to the point that I may never have kids of my own. I am still scared sh*tless that I may turn out the same. I have never been abusive but for some reason I always end up in abusive relationships (me being the abused). I fear that the only way to break the cycle is to stop spreading the genes. *Sigh* at least I have a sense of humor to mask the scars -

obob22's photo
Fri 02/26/10 06:33 PM
Is it all about sex, or is it all about control?

obob22's photo
Sat 02/06/10 05:35 PM
The way she breaths:
In
Out
In
Out

Cm-on make up your mind already