Tue 04/06/10 01:02 PM
Edited by obob22 on Tue 04/06/10 01:03 PM
The word of the day is "legs" please help spread the word pitchfork

obob22's photo
Tue 04/06/10 10:40 AM
Weather He/She has an Adams apple - Don't ask

obob22's photo
Tue 04/06/10 10:19 AM
Try the glue traps, he will get his paws stuck, be totally dependent on you, and never leave you broken hearted.

obob22's photo
Tue 04/06/10 10:07 AM
Tribbles, are you trying to break her heart, posting a pic like that?
Tsk Tsk Tsk

obob22's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:18 AM
Old Yeller
When the kid has to go whack his dog, gets me every time.

obob22's photo
Sun 04/04/10 07:40 PM
While I understand the need for everyone to have health care, why should the burden fall upon small businesses that can ill afford the 10% tax per hour per employee? The company I work for can not afford heath care for its workers (myself included), and we surly cannot afford the 10% increase in wages, so looks like another company will shut its doors due to an ill thought out program that the majority of Americans opposed. Oh well at least the rest of you will be paying for my insurance soon.

On a side note, why does it always seem when someone with a republican slant expresses themselves, they get slaughtered by the press and public, but when a democrats misdeeds are made public they seem to not get the same coverage?

obob22's photo
Sun 04/04/10 05:20 PM

but your topic does remind me of that movie...oh...im drawing a blank...but the guy looks at the girl and says "blow me beautiful"...lol...thats kinda what it looks like...lol rofl

I think the quote was "suck me beautiful" from the movie American Pie

obob22's photo
Sun 04/04/10 09:11 AM
Anton, I may just have to revise my post

obob22's photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:26 AM
Any takers?

obob22's photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:18 AM
- Strong and bitter
laugh laugh laugh laugh

obob22's photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:05 AM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Obob22 approves of this post

obob22's photo
Sun 04/04/10 07:56 AM

My ex knows me better than anyone has ever known me in my life & sometimes I think back & wonder how our marriage ever fell apart. Then I realize what we had we can never have again & I started to move on. I dated this guy last summer & I really fell hard for him & was ready to move out of state with him then found out he did drugs & laid drunk when I wasn't around. He also had unresolved issues with his ex wife so we split. I'm just now getting over the ex BF & starting to get back into living again.

Tessa. I feel your pain. When you give yourself to someone you thought you knew only to find out that they were putting on a show, its devastating. On the rebound myself, met a "party girl" she was fun, we shared everything, then when she moved in I found out that "party" meant 7 days a week. All the drunk calls from the bars, the late nights worrying where the hell she was and whether she was going to make it home safe just became too much. So while we were a "perfect match" when she was sober, those times just became fewer and fewer, so it had to end.

She constantly calls now, claiming to be clean, but what is done cannot be undone. My heart breaks, but what the hell can you do?

obob22's photo
Sun 04/04/10 05:28 AM
Where do you get you favorite recipes from? I have found Cooks.com to be an excellent source for just about anything you could want. I wish I had more of my grandmas recipes though. Man that woman could cook.

obob22's photo
Sun 04/04/10 05:20 AM
Edited by obob22 on Sun 04/04/10 05:21 AM
Helicopters.... keep them damn eggs away from the helicopters. You know what those blades can do to a chiffon dress, let along the kid inside? I beg you do not allow your kids close to the helicopters! I saw a video on youtube about this. It was animated so I am not sure if it was a real story or not, but I am heading the advice and keeping my kids away from those damn helicopters this easter.

Happy Easter Everyone:smile: :smile:

obob22's photo
Sun 04/04/10 05:13 AM
Anyone ever try eggshell coffee? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

obob22's photo
Tue 03/30/10 08:23 PM
Pan fried potato's with garlic,onion,mushrooms,green pepper, and half a diced apple, salt-n-pepper to taste mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

obob22's photo
Tue 03/30/10 08:10 PM
Shoepants for the win!!!

obob22's photo
Fri 03/26/10 09:42 PM
Perhaps the images that they are referring to is the text itself? If you sent it as a pdf when they convert to the format that they us for printing it may f with the font, thus causing a blurred image.

obob22's photo
Fri 03/26/10 09:34 PM
Iam4u
It would take 175000 sperm to weigh as much as a female egg, and if
the journey of a single sperm in the female reproductive tract is analogous to a salmon swimming ten miles upstream, and if my mathematical calculations are correct, which I believe they are, your sperm is in fact making you shorter.

On a side note what is the plural of sperm? Sperms? or is that the plural already and the I must wonder what the singular of sperm is?

Hmmm maybe I should drink more, think less

obob22's photo
Fri 03/26/10 09:17 PM
When you stop replying to ads on craigslist and move over to Mingle2 (gratuitous post)

Previous 1 3