Community > Posts By > obob22

obob22's photo
Sat 02/06/10 05:26 PM

I was thinking about asking this girl out and all of the sudden
its going to be Valentines Day. Is that a bad thing to do?
Should I wait till after V Day.

Look at you.
All strategic.
Way to go :-)

There MIGHT be added emphasis on your date because it is
Valentine's weekend.
But I think only if it worked out.
You know, "I met the greatest guy..it was Valentine's..."

Whereas if it does not work out..it was a bad idea :-)

So what you saying is the date could be Bi- it could go either way :)

obob22's photo
Sat 02/06/10 05:22 PM
Wow, never thought about getting a gift for the first date if it falls on V-day. Should I run out to get something or would that be weird?

obob22's photo
Wed 01/13/10 06:36 PM
Thank you ladies for your support and understanding. I just had one of those "I need to scream at the world" moments. BTW Yellowrose, you joined on my b-day

obob22's photo
Wed 01/13/10 06:21 PM
Why oh why must my ex try to remain friends? Why do sometimes I think this is a good idea? Is it that she want to tear out my heart over and over? Am I perverted in my need to be kicked square in the groin over and over again? I just do not get it! Four years of intoxicated stupidity (her not me), and I still haven't learned to NOT answer that fing phone. <endrant>

obob22's photo
Sun 01/03/10 04:46 PM
ARE YOU THERE?

obob22's photo
Sun 01/03/10 04:06 PM
Remember one thing: Big Dogs = Big Logs
Just picked up a new boy of my own, part Schnauzer, part wire terrier.
Got him from craigslist as a "I can't afford him" puppy. Be very careful if you go that route, he had about the worst case of worms I have ever seen.

obob22's photo
Mon 12/28/09 12:58 PM
I love it!!!!

obob22's photo
Sun 12/27/09 05:38 PM
that looks like a clip from a Jackie Chan movie.

obob22's photo
Sat 12/26/09 07:08 PM
On the day of his release from prison, a Koala Bear mets a lady of the evening and they retire to her room. After finishing the deed the Koala Bear gets up, puts his cloths on, and heads to the door. "Wait!" cries the madam " you need to pay me for my services".

"I don't understand?" said the Koala, so the hooker picks up a dictionary, turns to the word "prostitute" and it reads "one who has sex for money"

After thinking it over the koala grabs the dictionary, turns to Koala Bear, grins and hands it back to the hooker.

Under the definition for Koala Bear it states "Koala Bear - eats shoots and leaves" :)

obob22's photo
Sat 12/26/09 06:53 PM
Queenee,
you really can't taste the pepper in this recipe, it is only there to open your taste buds for the sour of the pineapple vs. the sweet of the brown sugar. BTW that is the same answer I get from everyone untill they try it lol.

obob22's photo
Sat 12/26/09 06:46 PM
This is a recipe that a buddy of mine learned in the marines.

10 Lemons
1-2 lbs flank steak
10 Jalapeño peppers
1 Habenro pepper
Soy Sauce
Salt
Pepper
1 clove garlic

Start by juicing the lemons - put juice in large freezer bag or other container.
Put the peppers in a blender and blend until finely chopped add to bag
Add soy sauce, salt, pepper, and garlic to taste.
Cut the flank steak into thin strips about 1/4 inch by 3 inches long,add to bag.

Put in fridge overnight and enjoy, no cooking needed, the lemon juice cures the meat.

Fair warning this is not for the timid, it is hot hot hot.

Please let me know what you think of this recipe

obob22's photo
Sat 12/26/09 06:27 PM
Ginseng gum, a 12 pack of paper towels, gift certificate for hardware store, and a starter lesson for flight training woo hoo!!!!!!

obob22's photo
Sat 12/26/09 06:16 PM

1 fresh pineapple
Cinnamon
Butter
Brown sugar
Cayenne pepper - ground
Vanilla yogurt

Remove skin of pineapple and slice 1/2" to 3/4" thick, do not core pineapple.

Grill on one side 5 minutes then sprinkle a bit of cayenne pepper directly on slice. Add pat of butter, brown sugar, and pinch of cinnamon.

Continue grilling until brown sugar is melted. Serve with vanilla yogurt.

Thought of this recipe one drunk night, and it has become my most requested desert at any gathering.
When I tell people I use Cayenne pepper, they think I am crazy, till they take one bite that is.

obob22's photo
Sat 12/26/09 05:54 PM
People that not only are selfish themselves, but think that everyone else is like them, so they use it as an excuse for their piss poor behavior.

obob22's photo
Sat 12/26/09 05:35 PM
Edited by obob22 on Sat 12/26/09 05:36 PM
A man walks into a bar, orders a drink and notices a jar with a bunch of $100.00 bills. "Hey bartender, whats with the jar?" he asks. The bartender tels him they have a bet that requires you to complete three tasks, and the person that does, gets the cash.

1st you have to knock Big Jim out with one punch, then we have a bear out back that needs a tooth pulled, and finally we have a prostitute upstairs that has never had an orgasm.

Well after a few drinks the man decides to give it a go, puts his $100.00 in the jar, steps up to Big Jim and decks him with one swing, and staggers out to take care of the bear. After about 20 minutes of screams and cries from out back the man comes into the bar, his clothes in tatters and says " Now where is that Whore with a tooth ache?"

obob22's photo
Fri 12/25/09 05:38 PM
What the difference between Santa and Tiger Woods?

Santa stopped at 3 Ho's

obob22's photo
Fri 12/04/09 07:47 PM
In my opinion, its time for you to get a little selfish. Why can't or don't you deserve everything that you want him to have? Life is so short and so precious, and there are so many people out there that can give you what you want. Is it the desire to make him want you that drives you to want him? There are just so many good people out there, I wouldn't waste my time on a multi-one night stand.

obob22's photo
Fri 12/04/09 07:38 PM
My current ex was beaten by her ex hubby many times during their 16 year marriage. I always thought that the guy was a POS for hitting a woman, but after having lived with her for 4 years I could see why he did. I dont condone hitting anyone, but my god if anyone deserved it, this woman did.

obob22's photo
Fri 12/04/09 07:07 PM
Well seeing that I do not have my picture up yet (new member), I think I can break man law and let you in on the little secret that men do not want women to know. We do have a soft side, and we do want to feel needed just like woman do, however the way we feel needed/wanted tends to be more physical in nature. So if you think that he is just "booty callin" its up to you to decide if that is all you want or if you want more. Believe it or not, you are in the drivers seat on this one. Good luck!

1 3 Next