Community > Posts By > Texanese

Texanese's photo
Sun 01/13/08 10:58 PM
Yup, no doubt. :-)

Texanese's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:21 PM
Ewwww! A pissing contest! Those can get messy as well as being stinky! :-)

Texanese's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:35 AM

Don't give up. It'll find you when u least expect it.
hopefully I'll still be young enough to enjoy it:tongue:

I'm 51 and I can tell you romance still lives! Two years ago I was on a date, we came out of the restaurant and there was a light misty rain - he pulled the truck up to the entrance, said wait just a moment. Then he opened both doors, turned the radio up and we danced in the misty rain. That was the single MOST romantic moment of my life. (sigh)

Unfortunately he moved to Northern California, but we still see each now and then.

Texanese's photo
Sun 01/06/08 11:58 PM
I say go for it and ask them to dance William. I go dancing a lot and I never say no unless the guy is too tiddly or I've just finished dancing and I'm tired. After I say no though, I won't accept a dance from anyone else until that song at least is over.

Texanese's photo
Sat 01/05/08 02:42 PM

I'd like a nice guy, who also has a little fire running through his veins...

So, just a hint of the bad boy thing... but, not too much to mess with the stability thing...

I'm with Zipper!
To quote a C/W song "A real bad boy, but a real good man".

Not all, but a lot of Southern men (that's where I've seen it most) have that quality, sweet and polite, but with an edge that lets you know you'd be safe walking through Compton at 2 am with them.

Texanese's photo
Sun 12/30/07 11:38 PM
Edited by Texanese on Sun 12/30/07 11:39 PM

This is an honest sincere question and would appreciate some feedback. happy

Are you asking about just meeting a woman, or having the woman not be interested after meeting her?

If it's the latter, you might be trying too hard? I personally don't want romance right off the bat - I want to get to know the guy before there's cuddling and kissing. I've been told "I love you" on the second date, and I made sure there wasn't a third date.

Also, make sure you know what the woman is looking for - just like some guys really prefer blondes or redheads, some women prefer certain things. My particular thing is height, a tall guy really get my attention - but someone I had a VERY serious relationship with is what "I" would call short. He just made sure we were friends and then started sneaking the romance stuff in when I wasn't looking. :-)

Texanese's photo
Wed 12/26/07 01:31 AM

The ones that are too young for me hit on me and the ones that are the right age think I'm too young for them.

It's their problem, let them deal with it happy

Oh no Bonny, it's MY problem! LOL! Today, I actually had a 17 year old ask me if I would go on a date with him on his 18th birthday!

I don't want 'em so young I have lingerie older than they are, but I DO want the ones MY age to ask me out. But like I said there are worse problems to have! :-)

Texanese's photo
Wed 12/26/07 01:19 AM

And hey! I post my real age! Most people don't believe it though.

well you deffinately don't look your age.you look like you're in your 30's

flowerforyou

Thank you jt! It's great in some ways and SUCH a pain in others. The ones that are too young for me hit on me and the ones that are the right age think I'm too young for them. Well, I guess there are worse problems to have! LOL!

Texanese's photo
Wed 12/26/07 12:01 AM
And hey! I post my real age! Most people don't believe it though.

Texanese's photo
Wed 12/26/07 12:00 AM
My pic's a year old - but I still look like this. I guess I should put up a couple more just for variety.

Texanese's photo
Mon 12/24/07 09:46 PM
OMG - if he's that "cool" online - I'd HATE to know what he's like off line! LOL!

Texanese's photo
Mon 12/24/07 09:31 PM

well at least they do stop really creepy would be if they did not stop.

Got that right! I'm on another site where this guy keeps sending me a picture of his nekkid butt. There's no way to block him on that site - I'm seriously considering just dropping from that dating site! :-P

Texanese's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:13 PM
Just my opinion - I see several good looking ladies have responded, but I don't see any replies from ox1885. Mebbe his standards are a LOT higher than mine. . .

Texanese's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:08 PM
Personally I wouldn't date a forest - too much wood. Which might indicate how you're wanting to "fill" your weekend.

I dunno - any other ladies out there get hot at the thought of being a weekend filler? :-)

Texanese's photo
Sat 11/03/07 11:17 PM
Not "ALL" guys expect a beauty, but "MOST" guys want a former Miss America who does brain surgery and is independently wealthy. Oh yes, and is a nymphomaniac. :-)

Texanese's photo
Sat 11/03/07 11:04 PM
It's not that you're different Mr Sooner, it's that you're way too impatient. And if you say all that women are interested in is your money. . . why is your screen name Mr Sooner Rich?

Texanese's photo
Sat 11/03/07 09:13 PM
The inventor of the  Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to  heaven.

At the gates, St. Peter  told Arthur, Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have  changed the world,for your reward you can hang out with anyone you want in  Heaven."

Arthur thought about it  for a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with God."

St. Peter took Arthur to  the Throne Room and introduced him to God.

God recognized Arthur  and commented, Okay, so you were the one who invented the Harley Davidson  motorcycle?"

Arthur said, "Yeah, that's  me..."

God commented: "Well,  what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise  and pollution, and can't run without a road?"

Arthur was apparently  embarrassed, but finally spoke,Excus e! me, but aren't You the inventor of  woman?"

God said, "Ah,  yes."

"Well," said Arthur,  "professional to professional, you have some design flaws in your  invention:

1. There's too much  inconsistency in the front-end protrusion;
2. It chatters constantly at  high speeds;
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too  much;
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust;
5. And the  maintenance costs are outrageous!!"

"Hmmmm, you may have some  good points there," replied God, "hold on."

God went to His Celestial  super-computer, typed in a few words, and waited for the results.

The computer printed out a  slip of paper and God read it. "Well, it may be true that my invention is  flawed," God said to Arthur, "but according to these numbers, more Men are  riding my invention than yours!?

Texanese's photo
Sat 11/03/07 01:04 PM
I've dated a couple of guys from other sites, but as soon as I said not yet to jumping in the sack they all faded away.

Texanese's photo
Sat 11/03/07 12:23 AM
MEEE! I just got back from dancing and I am also officially twisted! :-)

Texanese's photo
Thu 11/01/07 09:33 PM
Hey Duffy,

Is it possible to put up a motion sensor light to light up that area? Putting a strong light on the "subject" should bring the activity to a screeching halt.