Community > Posts By > Texanese

Texanese's photo
Sun 02/24/08 12:12 PM
Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, Single, LOL!

Texanese's photo
Wed 02/20/08 03:05 AM
Taurus with "curves ahead"

Texanese's photo
Wed 02/20/08 01:48 AM

I'm like Mae West - When I'm good, I'm really, really good, but when I'm bad, I'm better!

:wink: Then I'll just bet you think "A hard man is good to find."

And vice versa :-))

Texanese's photo
Wed 02/20/08 01:45 AM
I'm like Mae West - When I'm good, I'm really, really good, but when I'm bad, I'm better!

Texanese's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:24 PM
I want to play! Am I too late?

Texanese's photo
Tue 02/19/08 03:36 AM
Dang it! I get online and everyone goes to bed! LOL!

Texanese's photo
Tue 02/19/08 03:33 AM
I'm still here! :-)

Texanese's photo
Tue 02/19/08 03:30 AM
Still single, single, single! :-)

Texanese's photo
Tue 02/19/08 03:29 AM
We're here in California too! javascript:add_smiley('laugh','post_text')

Texanese's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:16 PM
Single, Single, Single, Single, Single!

Texanese's photo
Wed 02/06/08 02:13 AM
Edited by Texanese on Wed 02/06/08 02:13 AM

yeah hurts when they find a gf then breakup could be worse though

Yeah, it could be worse. Mine was when my bf broke up with me two days before my birthday - moving 10 feet down the hall to roommate/best friend's room.

Texanese's photo
Fri 01/25/08 02:21 AM

but im shy and scared to ill look stupped just siting there. what do i say to them you know? i just want a guy to come up to me and start talking see im from a small county town i know everyone there i never had to go up and say hi im beth because every one knows me

I understand the being shy thing. You don't have to start talking to a guy - find a woman who looks close to your age and find something about her to compliment her about. Her outfit, her hair, nail polish - anything. Then introduce yourself, tell her you're new to the area. It might not be a long conversation, but it WILL be a conversation. Just keep doing that, then everytime you go back, look for that person and just say hello. Eventually you'll make friends and the guys will see that you're comfortable talking to people and they'll start talking to you.

The thing that makes it all work is to just take a deep breath, take that leap and do it. You have to make the effort.

Texanese's photo
Fri 01/25/08 02:11 AM

i will sure do that. what sould i do just go buy my self in a bar looking or what any one in here want to hang out some time?

Hi Sunshine!

If we lived closer - I'd hang out with you! But, yes - go places by yourself, it doesn't have to be a bar, but if that's where you like to hang out then GO! And TALK to people! I've done that, I found a little bar/dance place that I liked the atmosphere of and I started hanging out and talking to everyone, now I have lots of new friends that I love hanging with!

You just have to take a deep breath and put yourself out there.

Texanese's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:43 AM

those are the best kinda friends though lol

A friend will come and bail you out of jail at 3 am.
A really GOOD friend will be sitting the cell next to you saying "Dang wasn't that FUN?!!"

:-)

Texanese's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:20 AM

another question, i'm going to get her flowers, does it have to be roses?

No, it doesn't have to be roses. Get her flowers that to YOU match her personality.

I've gotten everything from a single rose to a small tropical rainforest. My favorite was a wild flower that my on again off again sweetie gave me because he said it reminded him of me. Something pretty, but unexpected.

Texanese's photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:29 AM
Dang! I gotta run. PLEASE keep me in mind!

See y'all!

Texanese's photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:28 AM

tex you are not old you are georgous and just getting started

Awww, thanks Tony! Lawdy ya gotta love those Southern men!!!

Texanese's photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:24 AM

Ready for my first round.

Welcome dan......Can I just keep you for myself

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

nah not fair all the ladies would

grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

You got that right! I just HATE having to throw the young one's back though - <sigh> SOMETIMES I wish I wasn't old! LOL!

Texanese's photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:20 AM
Oh, I didn't know we were supposed to tell you we're ready. . .
Heck I'm in! :-)

Texanese's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:50 AM
Good mawning y'all! :-)