Community > Posts By > Restless_Spirit

Restless_Spirit's photo
Thu 03/18/10 07:16 PM
Thanks guys.

Restless_Spirit's photo
Thu 03/18/10 03:33 PM
If I want to quit for a couple months, can I deactivate for now and reactivate when I'm ready later so I don't have to get a new account or remake my profile? ...or is there some other setting that allows me to do that? My life's too hectic now and I need a break. Thanks. frown

Restless_Spirit's photo
Wed 03/03/10 04:47 PM
Hey, Emotional One, women want someone who's strong in a relationship with a man. They may say something like "I can take care of myself and don't need anyone to take care of me," but by the same token, they want the man to be strong enough emotionally, physically and financially to take care of himself.

If I were you I would start by changing the nickname "Emotional One" to something that makes you sound less vulnerable. You will also have to become and appear strong and confident.

For the record, there are a lot of guys, including me, who often feel lonely and insecure and wish we could find someone who would accept that and support us, nurture us until we're strong again and can stand on our own feet and be strong.

But again, women want the man they are seeking to be strong. That's what attracts many women. So we have to get strong on our own first. Then when we're strong and stable, we can go on Mingle and find someone special.

It's kind of a Catch 22 for me: Having a loving woman by my side would boost my confidence so much, but most women (in my experience) want a man who's already self-confident. ANYWAY, BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.

Restless_Spirit's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:17 AM
Thanks for the reply. I hope it does change. I don't really want to see a bunch of guys or women who live on the opposite coast when I click "Who's Online." I want to be able to see women in my area who are online.

Restless_Spirit's photo
Wed 02/03/10 01:29 AM
When I click the "Search" link at the top of the page, a "Who's Online" link will appear right under it. Then when I click on that "Who's Online" link it shows me males and females everywhere who happens to be online at the moment.

I'm a man seeking a woman. How can I see who's online among women in my area?

Restless_Spirit's photo
Thu 01/21/10 12:36 AM
A dim-witted man at a bar sees a nice looking woman sitting alone across the room. He tells the bartender, "She's hot. I'm gonna go talk to her. The bartender says, You're wasting your tine. She's a lesbian." "That doesn't matter to me." he replies. "I gotta have her."

"Look" the bartender says again, "You're really wasting your time. She'll never go out with you. She's a lesbian." "Oh yeah? Watch this" the man answers, and he get's up and walks over to the lesbian's table and springs his pick-up line on her. "So what part of Lesbia are you from?"

Restless_Spirit's photo
Tue 01/19/10 11:38 PM
The town's oldest twins, Mabel and Grace, had just turned 100 and the local reporter came to their house to write a story about them. After he had finished interviewing them, he told the ladies that he would like to take their picture.

Grace was a little hard of hearing and depended on Mabel to tell her in a loud voice what was going on. Mabel said loudly, "HE SAID HE WANTS TO TAKE OUR PICTURE FOR THE PAPER." "Oh," Grace replied softly.

After he had set up the camera on a tripod, the reported asked the twins to be seated on the over-sized sofa in the center of the room. "What?" asked Grace. "HE SAID HE WANTS US TO SIT ON THE SOFA," Mabel said almost yelling. "Oh" replied Grace softly.

So the two of them hobbled over to the sofa and sat down while the reporter adjusted his camera saying, "Now I just want to focus." "What does he want?" asked Grace. "HE WANTS TO FOCUS" replied Mabel loudly. Grace smiled and asked softly, "Both of us at the same time?"

Restless_Spirit's photo
Sat 01/16/10 02:42 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

We'll both burn in hell for that one...You for saying it and me for laughing my *** off!

Restless_Spirit's photo
Sat 01/16/10 02:37 AM
LOL!! Funniest one I've seen tonight.

Restless_Spirit's photo
Sat 01/16/10 01:47 AM
Was she the same little Susie who said:
Mom, Johnny asked me to climb up the slide ladder while he waited below. Mom said, "Susie, you mustn't do that. Johnny just wants to look at your panties."
The next day:
Susie: Mom, it happened again, Johnnie waited below the slide while I climbed the ladder.
Mom: Susie, haven't you learned anything? I told you Johnnie's just trying to get a look at your panties.
Susie: That's okay, I wasn't wearing any.