Community > Posts By > tslotnick

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 09:20 PM
There is nothing wrong with Indians but your spelling is horrible. I agree with the poster about crossing your arms making you look unapproachable. Your arms look rather artificial as well.

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 09:02 PM
Your sentence structure and spelling is such a mess that I don't understand what you are posting about.

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 08:59 PM
Edited by tslotnick on Fri 03/05/10 09:23 PM
Since you are asking women if they tell the truth, you are a man so you should have the answer to your own question.

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 10:21 PM
OP-I am sure you would get a little action if you proofread and used spell check before clicking on return or enter.
What is it with so many adults who do not know how to spell or use words properly?

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 05:56 PM
He could be a scammer.

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 11:55 AM

an email once and they totally ignored you or sent an email back,stating not interested but a week later they send you a tell stating they are interested or want to get to know you:

A)would you gracefully tell them to "F" off

B)proceed to contact them and maybe even find out why they did what they did the first time contact was made

C)ignore them too

If a dog came running back after turning down the bone before getting a good sniff means that it goes no love. I would call the person out on his actions then let it be.

no photo
Tue 03/02/10 05:11 PM

This is BS...Men Like women with Curves!!

I got thicker after having my son which I finally 5 years got that pre baby bod back and the funny thing is I got more play when I was thicker....Go Figure!

Men like women no matter what the size. I have been on both sides of the size spectrum as a size 14 with 36d and had no problem getting action. I am now on the smaller side being a size 0-2 with 34b. I get the same amount of action. I think it all depends on what it is that you are in search of and how you carry yourself to get or not.

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 05:31 PM
Nice profile.

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 05:29 PM
Too orange for being Irish. What or who are you trying to attract?

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 05:26 PM
Justin Timberlake.

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 05:06 AM

Im a size 12, 5 10, long brown hair and a fat *** and wear a 44C bra. I love to cook and clean. I like sports, action movies, smoking and drinking. I play video games and spades. So y cant i find a good, well-endowed, truthful/honest man who likes kids?

I will address two things here:
1. As many previously posted, there is someone out there for everyone. You will find him when you least expected it.

2. Girl, your profile is tacky! You have too many photos of your face as well as one of in with a beach towel covering your front side.There must be more that you have to offer a man. The photo kicker for me is that you posted your kids. Please, I know they are yours but they need not be plastered online, especially a site like this.
You have a lot of baggage for such a young woman. You are looking for a relationship but want to "kick it" with someone. They only man who wants to "hang out" is not going to be worth your time because he probably has nothing going on. Also, your text-spelling is atrocious. You are not 13 but 29 so come off as so. These days, proper spelling goes a long way.

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 04:52 AM

Let's say if you'd be in a relationship, or in your past relationships, what annoyed you the most?

Did you tell him or her that something particularly annoyed you or you just kept going on and trying to cope with it without telling?

Several things come to mind:
Neediness- I don't like that the men I have dated was so needy that they HAD to call me every day when they got off work. The same thing was done today as yesterday so why call?
What is with this need for PDA? I date one man at a time, there is no need to "claim me in public."

Lack of self worth- Dated a man who did NOTHING before I met him. When we got together we did a lot due to my own organizing. I told him that he needed to jump on board and get with the activity program. That was too much work for him. When he did manage to arrange an activity, it would always involve eating somewhere because that is all he wanted to do.

Lies- They speak for themselves.

Hygiene- I have NEVER dated a man who practices proper hygiene. I had to correct them on this. Yuck, I had to talk one guy into visiting an orthodontist and getting braces. At that time, he was too old not to care about himself.

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 04:43 AM

Is is wrong to expect a card and some kind of thoughtful gift or gesture for a holiday/birthday/anniversary?what what

Yes! As an adult you should NEVER expect any thing from any one.