Community > Posts By > Jenknee

Jenknee's photo
Thu 09/29/11 04:49 PM

The boardgame "Mystery Date"

Found a really old commercial for it that's kinda funny ".. will he be a dream...or a dud?

http://youtu.be/wfcBl_Eps_c commercial

I guess I could say I am still playing that game today " When you open the door will he be a dream or a dud?" what

Jenknee's photo
Thu 09/29/11 04:42 PM
The boardgame "Mystery Date"

Found a really old commercial for it that's kinda funny ".. will he be a dream...or a dud?

http://youtu.be/wfcBl_Eps_c commercial

Jenknee's photo
Thu 09/29/11 01:38 PM

he wont say

Hmmm, okay, thanks txmom.

Jenknee's photo
Thu 09/29/11 12:38 PM

What is that tattoo of? I can't see it good enough. The center looks like an elephant, am I right?

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 09:20 PM

I'm single...but distracted by a guy I've been messaging for a long time. love

I have to ask if you don't mind, how long have you two been messaging? I am just getting over my cyber guy after 6 months of communicating.

Jenny

Oh it's not very long (not like your 6 months). Only a month. But that's pretty long to me though. happy

Yeah, a month isn't too long. Typing your thoughts out to someone can actually be a very good thing. It is possible to get to know someone very well in a way you wouldn't have otherwise. Just don't let it become a replacement for the real thing and you'll be fine. Good Luck!!

Thank you!flowerforyou

You're welcomed !!

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 07:53 PM

I have to ask if you don't mind, how long have you two been messaging? I am just getting over my cyber guy after 6 months of communicating.

Jenny

Oh it's not very long (not like your 6 months). Only a month. But that's pretty long to me though. happy

Yeah, a month isn't too long. Typing your thoughts out to someone can actually be a very good thing. It is possible to get to know someone very well in a way you wouldn't have otherwise. Just don't let it become a replacement for the real thing and you'll be fine. Good Luck!!

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 06:33 PM
Personally I hate all tattoos, no offense to anyone, it is just my opinion. So needless to say, if you must get one,get one you can hide!

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 06:17 PM

Not sure why but I am in love with anderson copper.
He isn't an actor, but he is very talented in my opinion .blushing

okay yeah... i definitely have to agree there... he is RATHER attractive... i thought he was even hotter that time he went into the uncontrollable laughing that he couldnt' stop...

He is really sexy. there is definitely something about that guy.pitchfork

Do you know he is gay? Just saying.

I have heard that, but who the heck cares? Not like am going to change into Chaz Bono for him. laugh

As long as you know. You can have a crush on anyone you want to :)

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 06:13 PM

Jenny

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 05:06 PM

Not sure why but I am in love with anderson copper.
He isn't an actor, but he is very talented in my opinion .blushing

okay yeah... i definitely have to agree there... he is RATHER attractive... i thought he was even hotter that time he went into the uncontrollable laughing that he couldnt' stop...

He is really sexy. there is definitely something about that guy.pitchfork

Do you know he is gay? Just saying.

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 05:05 PM
Eric Bana, the courageous brother in "Troy"

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 04:49 PM

hey jenknee don't let those two get to ya they are up to no good

Thanks. Guess it's an inside joke :)

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 04:48 PM

I just tell it like I see it...I also kiss and brag bigsmile

i'm sure your wife will agree

boy, you're no help :angry:

Wife or no wife, I will just accept it as a compliment, nothing more, nothing less. I do have to say I am a little confused about the wife comment. And yes, i guess I accidently posted an empty reply earlier, sorry :) I'm new.
actually that was HIS wife laugh

Well alrighty then ! think I will stay out of this one.

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 04:41 PM

I just tell it like I see it...I also kiss and brag bigsmile

i'm sure your wife will agree

boy, you're no help :angry:

Wife or no wife, I will just accept it as a compliment, nothing more, nothing less. I do have to say I am a little confused about the wife comment. And yes, i guess I accidently posted an empty reply earlier, sorry :) I'm new.

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 04:26 PM

Let's turn this around to men. I very rarely see a sharp-dressed man. I live in California and men do not make an effort out here, at least not the ones I see. Since we have mild weather they will wear shorts, T-shirts (or worse) and sandals anywhere they can.

As for me, I dress for myself but also for the occasion. I do not dress for men ever! I would like to dress up more often but Californians tend to dress casually so most of the time I do too but not always. I have dressed in a formal gown where some people looked like complete slobs, I was dressed more appropriately and prefer it that way. Enough said.

hey Jenknee, you need to correct your profile. aint no way you're 51 noway , more like 31 smitten

lol, that's sweet, thank-you ! I will just accept your compliment and let the fantasy stay what it is ;)

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 04:24 PM

Let's turn this around to men. I very rarely see a sharp-dressed man. I live in California and men do not make an effort out here, at least not the ones I see. Since we have mild weather they will wear shorts, T-shirts (or worse) and sandals anywhere they can.

As for me, I dress for myself but also for the occasion. I do not dress for men ever! I would like to dress up more often but Californians tend to dress casually so most of the time I do too but not always. I have dressed in a formal gown where some people looked like complete slobs, I was dressed more appropriately and prefer it that way. Enough said.

hey Jenknee, you need to correct your profile. aint no way you're 51 noway , more like 31 smitten

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 04:14 PM

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 03:39 PM
I am gonna milk this movie quote for all it worth :)

Description of love is from the movie Captain Corelli's Mandolin:

When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake,(volcano would be a better word) and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is.

Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No... don't blush. I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away... (Iannis to Pelagia ( End of quote)

I think another description of love is wanting the best for that person, their happiness and well-meaning outweighs what you want for yourself. Totally giving of yourself regardless of the outcome.

You cannot deem yourself to fall in love. Hopefully you can feel what real love is.

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 03:09 PM
Ha! I just watched your neverending Turtle, that was funny and a little bizarre in a good way. I saw the movie once I think a long time ago now I will have to watch it again!!

Glad you like Timmy :)

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 02:45 PM
I've been single, am currently single and at the rate I'm going, will most likely remain single.

The question is do I want to remain single? The answer is no but with the choices I have had thus far (since my divorce), I will gladly take being single any day of the week!