Community > Posts By > Jenknee

Jenknee's photo
Fri 06/26/15 01:46 PM

tomato posted >>>
so how do you explain the news reporter saying "building 7 has just fallen" as its clearly still standing in the background, and didnt fall till 20 minutes later?

Jenknee replied >>>
i don't, can't won't... whether they tore it down or it fell, what does building 7 matter? the whole area was torn down anyway, and they got everyone out of the building, so why does building 7 matter in the least?

On many levels - what brought down Bldg #7 matters greatly; building aren't meant to just implode...for any reason! And given the terrorist attempts on the WTC's it has to be explored and examined for problems and human error that allowed that to happen at the same date within minutes for the horror that was WTC's demise!

Suppressing necessary information by my government seems indicative of things that have happened in the past but it took us 25+years to peal away the cover up!

Uh Hello!?

Yes, of course, Building 7 ( and Benghazi) matter!! Precisely my point. All the seemingly endless corrupt events that are happening, all of it matters and it is foolish to think otherwise.

Jenknee's photo
Fri 06/26/15 01:29 PM

just another bush/republican bashing video... they are a dime a dozen on youtube...

so how do you explain the news reporter saying "building 7 has just fallen" as its clearly still standing in the background, and didnt fall till 20 minutes later?

i don't, can't won't... whether they tore it down or it fell, what does building 7 matter? the whole area was torn down anyway, and they got everyone out of the building, so why does building 7 matter in the least?

Reading the above quote where it states, "why does building 7 matter in the least?" reminds me of Hillary Clinton talking about Benghazi, " What difference at this point does it make?" For the record, Building 7 does matter and so does what happened in Benghazi!!! How anyone can be so apathetic is mind boggling! I could say a lot more about this character/poster but he will remain the same.

Jenknee's photo
Fri 06/26/15 01:21 PM
Edited by Jenknee on Fri 06/26/15 01:37 PM

just another bush/republican bashing video... they are a dime a dozen on youtube...

Note; Sorry but I had a tech malfunction and this site does not allow me to delete my empty (except for the quote) post. See my corrected comment below.

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/03/14 04:08 PM
I absolutely hate Obama. He is destroying our country and needs to go...impeached and tried for treason would be a start.

Jenknee's photo
Mon 08/11/14 03:45 PM
Children taught to hate and be violent, it is something that seems we are unable to stop. Do you think we are living in the Endtimes?

Jenknee's photo
Thu 05/01/14 08:39 PM
Based on just one aspect alone, no one who is a good person should convert to this evil religion. Men using "temporary marriage" to have sex with children and women should be seen as nothing less than evil. This video is just one example, I have seen and heard much worse examples than the one I am posting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGn6HORTN9w

"Arab men flock to exploit Syrian refugee camps to rape girls an"

Published on Apr 2, 2013
Pleasure marriages or Mutah (Muta)Islamic temporary marriages are flourishing in Syrian refugee camps as Gulf Arabs rush to the camps to exploit and rape women and little girls. It is basically prostitution.

Beautiful women and girls from Syria would never sully their beauty on ugly Gulf Arabs, but because of the civil war in Syria Gulf Arabs are taking advantage of the Syrian women and girls from this outrage.

Syrian men have tried to set up vigilante groups to fight off the evil Gulf Arabs who have swooped down on the refugee camps to find vulnerable females to molest and bother. This shows the ugly side of the war by Arab men using the war for their own personal pleasure.

Women are in fear of these Arab men who have started to prey on them taking away their innocence.

Jenknee's photo
Thu 05/01/14 12:05 AM
Edited by Jenknee on Thu 05/01/14 12:08 AM

Wow, that would sure suck if President Obama had to run for re-election.

The only way he could do that would be to break the law, declare himself King, or start a war and claim war powers.

None of which I would put past this tyrant

What I heard was that the constitution can be changed since Michigan became the needed 36th state to sign the legislation. With this possible changing of the constitution, there could be a third term granted for a president. I hate to even type it but this is what I heard. It's too late for me right now to research an article but maybe someone will touch on the subject.

PS Sorry for the double post! I couldn't find a way to delete it.

Jenknee's photo
Thu 05/01/14 12:04 AM

Wow, that would sure suck if President Obama had to run for re-election.

The only way he could do that would be to break the law, declare himself King, or start a war and claim war powers.

None of which I would put past this tyrant

What I heard was that the constitution can be changed since Michigan became the needed 36th state to sign the legislation. With this possible changing of the constitution, there could be a third term granted for a president. I hate to even type it but this is what I heard. It's too late for me right now to research an article but maybe someone will touch on the subject.

Jenknee's photo
Mon 03/24/14 02:04 PM
I did hear about Obama's EO regarding the Ukraine and seizing assets. I don't like this EO but it only reminded me of the NDRP executive order where they can take basically anything we own in peacetime and wartime.

The argument for liberals is that other presidents have had the same EO's like our current NDRP. The HUGE difference is this; they were only allowed to take your property in wartime but NOT in peacetime, NOT in non-emergencies. I think it is bad enough in wartime but Obama cleared the path to make it possible at ANY time.

I want Obama impeached and tried for treason. Unfortunitely even though he has several acts of impeachment against him, he seems to be untouchable.

Here is an article regarding the NDRP. With this new EO, Obama is using the Ukraine conflict to get more control. What else is new?!

National Defense Resources Preparedness
Obama Executive Order: Peacetime Martial Law!

Author
By Guest Column Before it is news (Bio and Archives) Saturday, March 17, 2012
Comments at bottom of page | Print friendly | Subscribe | Email Us
Before It’s News

See: Government takeover of the Land of the Free?

This Executive Order was posted on the WhiteHouse.gov web site on Friday, March 16, 2012, under the name National Defense Resources Preparedness. In a nutshell, it’s the blueprint for Peacetime Martial Law and it gives the president the power to take just about anything deemed necessary for “National Defense”, whatever they decide that is. It’s peacetime, because as the title of the order says, it’s for “Preparedness”. A copy of the entire order follows the end of this story.

Under this order the heads of these cabinet level positions; Agriculture, Energy, Health and Human Services, Transportation, Defense and Commerce can take food, livestock, fertilizer, farm equipment, all forms of energy, water resources, all forms of civil transporation (meaning any vehicles, boats, planes), and any other materials, including construction materials from wherever they are available. This is probably why the government has been visiting farms with GPS devices, so they know exactly where to go when they turn this one on.

Specifically, the government is allowed to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate. They decide what necessary or appropriate means.

UPDATE: BIN reader Kent Welton writes: This allows for the giving away of USA assets and subsidies to private companies: “(b) provide for the modification or expansion of privately owned facilities, including the modification or improvement of production processes, when taking actions under sections 301, 302, or 303 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2091, 2092, 2093; and (c) sell or otherwise transfer equipment owned by the Federal Government and installed under section 303(e) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2093(e), to the owners of such plants, factories, or other industrial facilities.”

What happens if the government decides it needs all these things to be prepared, even if there is no war? You likely won’t be able to walk into a store to purchase virtually anything because it will all be requisitioned, “rationed” and controlled by the government. Construction materials, food like meat, butter and sugar, anything imported, parts, tires and fuel for vehicles, clothing, etc. will likely become unobtainable, or at least very scarce. How many things are even made here in the USA any more?

A bit of history… During WWII, price stabilization didn’t begin until May of 1942, which froze prices on nearly all every day goods and rationing started in 1943. Why would the government want to control everything before a war?

Here’s what some gas ration cards looked like during WWII. Will there be rationing under this kind of system? What better way to control the movement and actions of the populace…

WWII era gas ration cards via Old Chester PA. You couldn’t go on vacation without a “vacation pass”.

Under this new Executive Order, cabinet heads are authorized to loan money, offer loan guarantees and even subsidize payments at above market rates (no bid contracts?) for whatever they need. This could make Solyndra or Halliburton look like Junior Achievement. Nothing like a war will generate these kinds of huge profits for the corporate “partners” and you can bet the bankers and contractors are already lining up for this one—because under this order no war is even required!

In a crisis situation, the government will be able to take whatever they need, print money to get whatever they want and distribute it as they see fit….for the benefit of a “war effort” or the politically connected corporations and individuals. All other contracts except those for employment are superseded by this executive order, it’s all here in black and white.

Specifically, it orders:

“to require acceptance and priority performance of contracts or orders (other than contracts of employment) to promote the national defense over performance of any other contracts or orders, and to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense, is delegated to the following agency heads:

the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;
the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;
the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;
the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;
the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and
the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.
About all I can say is “Have a nice day!”

Jenknee's photo
Thu 02/13/14 07:46 PM

Happy Valentines day to all the ladies on this sight. You are all so beautiful. Be safe and have fun;-)

Thank-you and Happy Valentine's Day to you and all the readers here!

PS How does anyone add a graphic/photo here? Other than adding a smiley,I have no clue.

Jenknee's photo
Tue 09/10/13 01:33 AM
Loved what the judge had to say however knowing the truth is sad and also maddening.

Do your part and at least sign this petition please. There is a deadline and we need more signatures. You do have to register but it is a very simple thing to do before signing. Thank-you.

Say No To War In Syria;

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/no-war-syria/QcTV4m0F

Jenknee's photo
Mon 09/09/13 11:34 PM
What kind of sense does our government have? NONE!! For someone to lose their home over a measley few dollars when trillions are being spent unwisely that ALL of us will be paying for, along with all U.S. citizens long after we are dead is wrong.

The common sense would be thinking that former homeowners could cost the government more after they have lost their homes so forgive the small amounts of property tax owed or set up pay back deadlines,etc.. but do not kick them out.

Very sad times we are living in :(

Jenknee's photo
Tue 07/09/13 09:02 PM
I have never hated any race,.. ever!! My parents have never hated any race. I was never taught to hate.

No one should come to the conclusion that because you come from a certain country or that you are of a certain race that you automatically feel a certain way. I do believe though that a good percentage of Muslims are taught to hate, maybe the overwhelming majority. The video shows how hate is instilled, how violence is glorified. They are only two from hundreds of videos. You cannot deny what it is when you see it and hear it for yourself.

Jenknee's photo
Tue 07/09/13 04:03 PM
I managed to fix the copy & paste problem. Here is the proof that some of us already know.

Video title:
Morsi calls Jews 'sons of pigs and apes': damaging 2010 video emerges o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JukaOi8pKzM

ISLAM: Brainwashing Palestinian Children

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6iKFQDEP4 (graphic)

Jenknee's photo
Tue 07/09/13 12:11 PM
Has our government gone insane? Of course I didn't hear about this on the news, maybe it was a 10 second news segment somewhere. Like usual, i'm disgusted. These drug companies have to be held accountable, not the exact opposite.

Thanks for posting the news.

Jenknee's photo
Tue 07/09/13 10:44 AM

I have to add that i am currently unable to copy & paste videos as proof because of a tech problem. The naysayers will just have to do their own homework and open their eyes to the truth about some muslim leaders including our president. That 2016 documentary is a good start regarding Obama. You can find the whole documentary on Youtube along with finding videos of Morsi in his own words.

As long as you don't try to make the peace you will be at war. As long as you think you have an enemy, you will be murdering him.

It's really very simple. You are your own problem; and I'm speaking not only to you personally, but to the entire human race. You can take solace in the fact that you are no worse than your hated enemy; I'm just trying to point out to you that you are no better either, so shame on you Ms Pot for calling the Kettle black.

While you may not be referring to me personally, your theory is wrong!! My religion teaches me to love they neighbor, NOT to kill anyone who does not agree with my religion. And it is ridiculous to type i'm a "Pot calling the kettle black".

I will not waste time because all this had been typed before in various forums throughout the years. The Muslims are still influencing their children to hate. It will never stop when they are raising children to hate and that you get rewarded for killing when the opposite is true, it is Hell for all eternity.

Jenknee's photo
Mon 07/08/13 10:25 PM
Just for the record, my post looked like I posted above and below a boxed quote from some one else BUT it was only the above the quote words that i typed.

One more time:

Joined Mon 04/26/10

Sat 07/06/13 01:24 PM
My "thinking" is based on fact. According to MOST Muslims, if you are not one of them , you are their enemy and they will kill you in a heartbeat given the chance.

The president needs to be excluded from the United States!! I don't need to fall for any propaganda, I see and hear proof.

I hope that Egypt is able to be a democratic country and not ruled by any extremist leaders. I'm sure there are good people there, just as there are good people in the United States. There are at least 400 of our troops sent there by Obummer, I'm praying for their safety, they need to be sent back to the US now!!

* I have to add that i am currently unable to copy & paste videos as proof because of a tech problem. The naysayers will just have to do their own homework and open their eyes to the truth about some muslim leaders including our president. That 2016 documentary is a good start regarding Obama. You can find the whole documentary on Youtube along with finding videos of Morsi in his own words.

Jenknee's photo
Sat 07/06/13 02:11 PM
Just found out Obama signed another executive order Friday, July 5th, giving him total control over all our communication in the United States :(

http://rt.com/usa/obama-president-order-communications-770/

Looks like we need a new revolution!!

Jenknee's photo
Sat 07/06/13 01:24 PM
My "thinking" is based on fact. According to MOST Muslims, if you are not one of them , you are their enemy and they will kill you in a heartbeat given the chance.

The president needs to be excluded from the United States!! I don't need to fall for any propaganda, I see and hear proof.

I hope that Egypt is able to be a democratic country and not ruled by any extremist leaders. I'm sure there are good people there, just as there are good people in the United States. There are at least 400 of our troops sent there by Obummer, I'm praying for their safety, they need to be sent back to the US now!!

I don't like the sound of that. You will NEVER have the necessary National Unity to save your country if you exclude ANYONE, because excluding anyone from your social group is what started the mess in the first place!

Remember "United We Stand; Divided We Fall!"

If you want to save the country, don't count anyone out, or everyone is going to go down for the count!

Quit falling for anti-Islamic propaganda!

Well said. Too many people are incapable of living without an 'us vs them' mentality, its a mentality thats no different to that held by the islamist fundamentalists. its childish, simplistic, incorrect and dangerous and the sooner people improve their thinking of other people the better.

Jenknee's photo
Thu 07/04/13 02:48 PM
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to you too, Sojurning Soul and to any readers :)

Celebrate while we still can,uggh!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22