Community > Posts By > Jenknee

Jenknee's photo
Fri 04/06/12 07:47 PM
For Cerise and whoever else that may be interested. There is a documentary that is very interesting. The part that is the absolute best starts at 2 minutes into Part 5. There is an explanation for the image in the Shroud. To me it is one of the best things I've ever heard.

The Face of Jesus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoyM2ZoTvuw&feature=relmfu

Jenknee's photo
Fri 04/06/12 05:15 PM
Today is Good Friday, a very pensive day for most Christians. It's the day Jesus was crucified on the cross. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Jenknee's photo
Fri 04/06/12 05:10 PM
Today is Good Friday, a very pensive day for most Christians. It's the day Jesus was crucified on the cross. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Jenknee's photo
Fri 04/06/12 04:57 PM

Jenknee's photo
Fri 04/06/12 04:54 PM

Jenknee's photo
Wed 04/04/12 04:39 PM

I think, adultery is forbidden in all religion. Not only in islam.
As i know about your religion..

You should be more clear on who you are referring this to and what religion. Conrad is not religious (according to his profile at least).I am Catholic.

I think you are trying to stir up anger here. I am pretty sure that any Christian religion does not condone their followers to have sex with animals. IF someone was found committing such an act, it would NOT be up to any human in the congregation to hang or stone (or do anything else)to that person.

If a crime may have been committed, then an authority who works for the government will proceed according to the law. Most religions do not take the law into their own hands. The law is the law and it has nothing to do with anyone's religion. This is the way a civil society acts.

Ah! Conrad is not relegious. I see conrad mostly in relegious topic So why they discuse religious topic. If they dont have any religion any way it was my mistake. I am an asian and i think i am the only asian here in forum...lol... I dont know much more about european and US religion . I have some knowladge about chrastian only.

Most Christians were raised to love everyone. "Love the enemy", although I admit that can be a hard one sometimes. Just because we believe does not mean make us in any way above it all. We're sinners and we sometimes sin, we just hopefully recognize the sin and repent and try not to repeat that sin.

We are all God's children. I think of it as all flowers in a field, all different but all are beautiful and loved by God.
. So how to grow such type of socity where are human are equal. Where the masque and charch have same wall.

It seems to be a never ending question that I certainly don't have the answer to. I do believe that the prophecies in the bible will come true and I may very well live to see it. Every generation in the past has questioned whether it was their generation to see it but really so much is happening it is hard to keep up!

Jenknee's photo
Wed 04/04/12 03:54 PM

As i know about your religion..

You should be more clear on who you are referring this to and what religion. Conrad is not religious (according to his profile at least).I am Catholic.

I think you are trying to stir up anger here. I am pretty sure that any Christian religion does not condone their followers to have sex with animals. IF someone was found committing such an act, it would NOT be up to any human in the congregation to hang or stone (or do anything else)to that person.

If a crime may have been committed, then an authority who works for the government will proceed according to the law. Most religions do not take the law into their own hands. The law is the law and it has nothing to do with anyone's religion. This is the way a civil society acts.

Ah! Conrad is not relegious. I see conrad mostly in relegious topic So why they discuse religious topic. If they dont have any religion any way it was my mistake. I am an asian and i think i am the only asian here in forum...lol... I dont know much more about european and US religion . I have some knowladge about chrastian only.

Most Christians were raised to love everyone. "Love the enemy", although I admit that can be a hard one sometimes. Just because we believe does not mean make us in any way above it all. We're sinners and we sometimes sin, we just hopefully recognize the sin and repent and try not to repeat that sin.

We are all God's children. I think of it as all flowers in a field, all different but all are beautiful and loved by God.

Jenknee's photo
Wed 04/04/12 01:41 PM

As i know about your religion. In your religion even sex with animals is not forbidden.

Jenknee's photo
Tue 04/03/12 11:11 PM
I don't care how many divorces there are. The divorce rate is no excuse to agree to poor behavior just so there are less cases of divorce. I also did not state what country does what. I just disagree that any religion/group/cult, whatever they are,they should not allow sex with minors, or any sex, without a true marriage (not a temporary one) that it is okay. It's a sin, people have free will to sin but NO religion (if they follow God and the Bible) should give their approval.

I also do not think any religion/cult should have Honor Killings,etc.,etc. It is not up to any man, or any husband, to "punish" their family members.

Jenknee's photo
Tue 04/03/12 07:24 PM
Edited by Jenknee on Tue 04/03/12 07:25 PM

Has anyone here heard of "Temporary Marriage" among the Islamic faith? This is where they get to be sexual and sexually abuse children and adults of all ages under the guise of temporary marriage. I am not saying every branch of this religion still allows it although some do follow it.

The video is one man's account, please read the captions in the video. You can mute it if the audio bothers you.

http://youtu.be/6oyHM7aZ1Ws

yes there is such "tolerance" in which i looked up some time ago.it is a form of regional tradition to serve sexual needs to avoid any form of sexual violance. i do not want to offend anyone but it is a form of a brothel system where a known bunch of women are chosen to serve this purpose and with time and ignorance it had fallen victim to exploitation. i hope this info helped.:smile:
End of his quote.

While you admitted to "tolerance", it is something that should NOT happen under the guise of "temporary marriage" It has been with minors and is a form of sexual abuse. It is wrong and that is the bottom line!!

Jenknee's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:21 AM
Not that I need "proof" to have faith in God but I do think this video is interesting, I especially like the split rock at the end of the video.

Title of video;
This secret footage took my BREATH AWAY!-Smuggled out at GREAT RISK!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cfPMKv2fBM&list=PLA41189C88E69FDA0&index=61&feature=plpp_video

Jenknee's photo
Sun 03/25/12 01:48 AM

I for one am thankful I was brought up in my religion and I love Jesus. I recieve so much comfort from knowing God truly does exist and find it quite sad that others don't get that same comfort.

Yes it is sad. However I find it sadder that so many have grown to fear God or fear damnation or hell, when there is nothing we should fear at all. Religion encourages such ideas, which is why it can be so harmful. I experienced the fear, so I'd know. I have no such fears now, because I know I am and always was loved.

I'd wish that knowledge and peace on everyone. Yes God is real, very real, but God is far from what we are generally told it to be, and much more loving.

We have been through this before on another thread. Unlike you I don't want to take the time to debate. Personally I think fearing going to Hell is a very good thing. There you go! I'm done.

Jenknee's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:59 PM

I for one am thankful I was brought up in my religion and I love Jesus. I recieve so much comfort from knowing God truly does exist and find it quite sad that others don't get that same comfort.

Evil is hard at work and it will continue to get worse for a while.In fact, I expect it to come from some who reads this post!!

Very beautiful Jenkee. And yes it's gonna be pretty much more or less all down hill from here for mankind lol.

Thank-you Cowboy :) We sure are living in some very interesting times huh? So much is happening it's hard to keep up!!

Jenknee's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:48 PM

Evil is hard at work and it will continue to get worse for a while.In fact, I expect it to come from some who reads this post!!

Jenknee's photo
Fri 03/23/12 12:15 PM
Ron Paul's Money-Bomb is today, March 23rd. Every little bit helps :)

Jenknee's photo
Wed 03/21/12 04:52 PM

It amazes me how few Americans will get behind the man that strongly supports personal liberties and strongly opposes the war is peace mentality of this age. I guess we'll get what we deserve then

I am also shocked by how many sheeple think all that is happening is okay. Do they know anything? How many will blindly vote again for Obama? It is hard to keep on the latest Obama has done, his "transparency" is a joke. The latest mind-blowing executive order just signed on March 16.

Good video to watch: New Obama Executive Order Seizes U.S. Infrastructure and Citizens for Military Preparedness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRRFqKbRBrM

Everyone should read George Orwell's 1984 book. We are headed that way, the only thing Obama hasn't started yet is the Thought Police!!

Jenknee's photo
Wed 03/21/12 12:05 PM
Did you know there are UNBOUND delegates? This video does a good job of explaining delegates. Ben Swan who does the video has an informative facebook page also.

Title of video; Reality Check: The Real Republican Delegate Numbers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYmgy2eHyKI&list=PL8E6D20CF0CB44CFD&index=2

It ain't over till it's over! Vote for Ron Paul!!

Jenknee's photo
Mon 03/12/12 04:47 PM

Why don't they just call em what they are...Criminals! They are of course talking about ILLEGALS.

URGENT: Justice Department blocks new law requiring Texas residents to present photo identification before voting, citing concerns that it would restrict Hispanic voters.

http://www.foxnews.com/

If people actually voted they would realize that at the voting booths there are checkers who make sure you are on the list as a registered voter at the right address.

There is no need to have an ID as you are verified before you vote.

Just another right wing propaganda garbage thing that is untrue and stupid.

I didn't know dead people could vote and be verified,hmmm.

Jenknee's photo
Mon 03/12/12 02:59 PM

Why don't they just call em what they are...Criminals! They are of course talking about ILLEGALS.

URGENT: Justice Department blocks new law requiring Texas residents to present photo identification before voting, citing concerns that it would restrict Hispanic voters.

http://www.foxnews.com/

Unfortunitely the same is true with South Carolina, I am curious now how many other states have made the photo ID a law. There also seems to be a lot of dead people voting. I say the photo ID should be necessary in every state to vote.

Watch this short video-New Voter Fraud - Dead People Voting SC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf4rB4617vg

Jenknee's photo
Tue 03/06/12 11:30 PM

Here Jenknee, let me help you out for our followers at home:

Has anyone here heard of "Temporary Marriage" among the Islamic faith? This is where they get to be sexual and sexually abuse children and adults of all ages under the guise of temporary marriage. I am not saying every branch of this religion still allows it although some do follow it.

The video is one man's account, please read the captions in the video. You can mute it if the audio bothers you.

http://youtu.be/6oyHM7aZ1Ws

Please denote the BOLD.

Thank-you!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 21 22