Community > Posts By > Jenknee

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 02:09 PM
What do women want? I can't speak for other women but the following may make you think.

Description of love is from the movie Captain Corelli's Mandolin:

When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake,(volcano would be a better word) and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is.

Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No... don't blush. I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away... (Iannis to Pelagia ( End of quote)

I want the love where it is inconceivable to ever part.

Jenknee's photo
Wed 09/28/11 12:36 PM
I'm not familiar with that turtle you mentioned but I am familiar with Timmy the Turtle who is in love with ...just watch the video :)

http://youtu.be/OpSg3x0zKiI

I don't believe plastic blow-up dolls are good for humans but I do like that Timmy is much happier because of his plastic friend.

Jenknee's photo
Tue 09/27/11 01:58 AM
I'm going to the Wild Animal Park with my grown up daughter where I will try to take it all in since my membership ends there in about a month.

1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next