Community > Posts By > Jenknee

Jenknee's photo
Wed 07/03/13 09:54 PM

Obozo has an insurance policy against impeachment or assassination.... It's called Joe Biden!

I'm not sure Biden is capable of continuing Obama's agenda and at least he isn't Muslim. I do realize that no matter what Obama does, he seems untouchable as far as impeachment goes.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/03/15-anti-obama-photos-from-tahrir-square-protests-that-you-probably-havent-seen/

My favorite sign; USA, Under Satanic Administration

Jenknee's photo
Wed 07/03/13 09:08 PM
Don't forget the seeds!!

We should always be prepared but do you really think this will happen soon?

I believe we have several reasons to prepare and it only takes one event out of many threatening ones to create total chaos.

Jenknee's photo
Wed 07/03/13 08:36 PM
In the article you posted the link for, it says;

"President Obama has released a statement on Morsi's ouster, indicating that he will "review" U.S. financial aid to Egypt now that the Muslim Brotherhood has been deposed from leadership"

End of excerpt.

Really Obama? You will "review" aid to Egypt now? What about just last month and the last year? Why did you back a dangerous Muslim leader?

Did you hear Obama's statement to Egypt today? It didn't sound good to me at all. He seems to be backing Morsi still, even though he's ousted. Has he threatened using OUR military yet in Egypt? I say stay the hell out and let the people of Egypt elect a new leader on their own. Hopeful he/she will be democratic and not a dictator like how our own president is acting.

The following is an article titled;

"Kerry Quietly Skirts Law Put in Place by Congress, Sends Muslim Brotherhood-Controlled Egypt $1.3 Billion Gift"

The most interesting part of the article states this;

The law that allows the State Department to give Egypt $1.3 billion each year in Foreign Military Financing (FMF) specifies that to get the money, the secretary of State must certify that Egypt is honoring its peace treaty with Israel as well as “supporting the transition to civilian government including holding free and fair elections; implementing policies to protect freedom of expression, association, and religion, and due process of law.”

Several members of Congress said this week that Egypt’s sentencing of American NGO workers, who were there to help Egypt build up its civil society and to promote democracy, flew in the face of that very law, meaning that Egypt should not get the money.

Stephen McInerney, executive director of the Project on Middle East Democracy, told The Daily Beast that it was “very alarming that no public statement was made by the secretary or the Department of State more broadly in conjunction with the waiving of these conditions.”

Do you think the U.S. should be providing more than $1 billion in aid to Muslim Brotherhood-controlled Egypt?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/07/john-kerry-quietly-waives-law-put-in-place-by-congress-sends-muslim-brotherhood-controlled-egypt-1-3-billion-gift/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=Share+Buttons

I find it sickening that Obama along with his helpers decided to give aid that we cannot afford to a country's government who until today was run by the Muslim Brotherhood. The agreement for aid to Egypt was between Egypt's former government, NOT Morsi's!! They received aid in numerous ways, one of them being our fighter jets.

Would you agree that this "Aid" is another reason for impeachment of Obama?

Jenknee's photo
Mon 04/22/13 08:51 PM
Although there are many videos of facts of the damage Obama has done with his executive orders ,etc., I am just going to post one video right now of the meaning of Obama's name in Hebrew. I report..you decide.

Video title: Hebrew Meaning of Barak O Bama.flv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsbDt8TabUo

Jenknee's photo
Mon 04/22/13 08:29 PM
I absolutely hate Obama. He may be the anti-Christ for all I know. He is destroying our constitution.

Jenknee's photo
Thu 02/14/13 04:56 PM
I understand that men may feel under pressure about Valentine's Day so I never push anyone to meet at the time if we are newly communicating. What I do expect is a simple "Happy Valentine's Day" greeting.

I have decided to call today "Wipe the slant clean Day". If you don't want to bother to acknowledge or take advantage of the fact that today is Valentine's Day and send me a simple hello with a greeting then you are deleted. I will be doing a lot of deleting :(

Jenknee's photo
Tue 02/12/13 12:18 AM
Written on April 4, 2012 at 5:15 pm by peter paton. Obviously this was approx 10 months ago so I'm not sure how many more articles of impeachment there are now. Just wanted to quickly get this posted.

Eighty Six Articles of Impeachment against Obama

http://conservativepapers.com/news/2012/04/04/a-case-for-impeaching-obama/

Warning against Obama for Syria- includes the infamous Panetta testimony video where he says they will go to NATO or the UN for a resolution, NOT Congress.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/obama-impeachment-bill-now-in-congress/

Jenknee's photo
Mon 02/11/13 11:47 PM
Some Minglers/Sheeple need to wake up!!!

Here is one act of impeachment against Obama over Libya.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0411/GOP_lawyer_circulates_Obama_impeachment_articles.html

Jenknee's photo
Mon 02/11/13 07:58 PM
First thing is Obama should get impeached or better yet, just removed from office since he is not willing to prove or can't prove that he is a natural born citizen. All his Executive Orders,etc. should get nullified. He has committed several acts of treason and has acts of impeachment against him, it should be followed through on with him getting prosecuted.

In my dream world, the RNC's last minute actions to remove Ron Paul's rightful nomination should be dealt with, he should get on the ballot since he won the nomination in 5 states. Also get rid of the electoral college then we should have a new election with photo ID and proof that you are legally able to vote.

Like I said,..it's a dream.

Jenknee's photo
Fri 12/14/12 12:08 PM
First to say is my prayers go out to all those affected by today's tragedy. To lose your loved one to violence like this is beyond comprehensible. The innocence of all those children was also lost today. It is a very sad day.

Jenknee's photo
Sun 11/25/12 09:50 PM
This may have been posted already but I think a good first date idea would be a simple activity like putt-putt golfing or bowling,etc. Some place where it isn't too loud plus you're doing something which may help any possible uncomfortable silences.

One of the good points too, is if it isn't all that great, you can end it with the end of that first game or two. If it does goes well then you might want to move on to dinner or drinks or both :)

Jenknee's photo
Sun 11/11/12 09:40 PM
I would sign that petition!! Even if nothing comes from the petitions, a statement is being made and I like it.

Jenknee's photo
Tue 11/06/12 11:20 PM
The OP sounds like the president, "Voting is the revenge". Both of you are wrong.

Although it is slim any of them will go through, there are acts of impeachment against Obama. I would like for him to get impeached.

Obama tells Russian PM "After Election I Have More Flexibilty" 3/26/2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JpPU-SwcbE

Jenknee's photo
Thu 11/01/12 08:49 PM
I am not a big drinker but I think I will test my drink making ability before I watch/read this post.

Also gearing up for the election results! Need something strong on hand for that night!

Jenknee's photo
Mon 10/29/12 09:49 PM
Thanks Cerise :smile:

Jenknee's photo
Mon 10/29/12 07:15 PM

Dear lord i wanna say that thank you that i still breathe fresh air,many have gone but who am to be alive,thank u LORD

I could ask that question too, the "Who am (I)to be alive?" Why did you save me? I just feel I am suppose to do something spectacular for someone before I die. I used to question it more but figure doing that great deed may happen upon my death so I should just live my life since God gave it to me :)

"Life is God's Gift to us. What we do with it is our Gift to God."

Jenknee's photo
Sat 10/27/12 02:22 PM
Please watch this ad where Obama uses kids to sing. It's sickening.
Link is at the bottom.

Pro-Obama Ad Has Children Singing About an America Where ‘Sick People Just Die’ & ‘Oil Fills the Sea’

Imagine an America
Where strip mines are fun and free
Where gays can be fixed
And sick people just die
And oil fills the sea

We don’t have to pay for freeways!
Our schools are good enough
Give us endless wars
On foreign shores
And lots of Chinese stuff

We’re the children of the future
American through and through
But something happened to our country
And we’re kinda blaming you

We haven’t killed all the polar bears
But it’s not for lack of trying
The Earth is cracked
Big Bird is sacked
And the atmosphere is frying

Congress went home early
They did their best we know
You can’t cut spending
With elections pending
Unless it’s welfare dough

And we’re kinda blaming you

Find a park that is still open
And take a breath of poison air
They foreclosed your place
To build a weapon in space
But you can write off your au pair

It’s a little awkward to tell you
But you left us holding the bag
When we look around
The place is all dumbed down
And the long term’s kind of a drag

And yeah, we’re blaming you

You did your best
You failed the test

Mom and Dad
We’re blaming you!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/pro-obama-ad-has-children-singing-about-an-america-where-sick-people-just-die-oil-fills-the-sea/

Jenknee's photo
Sat 10/27/12 01:13 AM
When I need a self-esteem boost I go shopping at Wal-mart :)

Jenknee's photo
Tue 10/23/12 04:13 PM
^^^ Thank-you Sojourning :)

Jenknee's photo
Tue 10/23/12 12:15 PM
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/13196-another-obama-executive-order-allows-seizure-of-americans%e2%80%99-bank-accounts

That is what I had in my header for the article the original poster used, hers didn't work for me.

This Executive Order is another shocker where our rights have been taken away. The fact that a santioned person has no recourse is completely wrong.

I only heard of this EO by looking at this post on a singles site.I need to start taking a better look at various sites to keep up!! I am sure not going to hear it on the local news! Thanks for posting it Willing2 !!

God help us if this dictator Obama gets another four years to destroy our constitution.

Have you heard of QE3? It has no end, just printing money and giving it away by the billions every month! I'm including a short video link that explains it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf2WAw81OqQ

Hope you don't mind me going off topic with the QE3 topic.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22