Community > Posts By > Jenknee

Jenknee's photo
Thu 12/29/11 12:33 PM
I think the devil can can across as intelligent and reasonable and very good-looking, just saying!!

Jenknee's photo
Thu 12/29/11 12:18 PM
Voting does make a difference..sometimes. I think they should get rid of the electoral vote my self.

For the record, I detest Obama and for the sake of our country he better not get re-elected!!

Here are some keywords to keep in mind;

Healthcare Reform

Cap & Trade Treaty

Fast & Furious

Gitmo

Libya

Super Congress

Claiming he would pull the troops out instead of the surge of troops into Afganistan.

One of his main points during his campaign: Transparency
He has quietly done a lot of negative work and has NOT been "transparent".

These are just some of the reasons why he should not get elected agin. Many would say it should get impeached.

I am voting for Ron Paul for president in 2012, he is the CHANGE my country, the United States, needs.

By the way, my pet peeve...call it the U.S. or the United States or the USA, do not call it "America" . I am a U.S. citizen, it is much clearer than saying American. Just my opinion.

Jenknee's photo
Tue 12/27/11 12:58 AM
Right now I am making sure I have a "Before" that will be necessary to get an "After". I will start on my "After" on January 1st

Jenknee's photo
Tue 12/27/11 12:48 AM
I have always been the non-conformist for New Year's Eve. I am not gonna feel like I HAVE to kiss someone at Midnight or I'm part of the Pity Party,lol.

I have no plans right now but I still have my Mistletoe up ;)

Jenknee's photo
Sat 12/24/11 11:43 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!

This video isn't about Christmas but it is my favorite snow video :) I need to watch it because I didn't get to see any snow in person for Christmas, it is the only time of the year when I really want snow!

http://youtu.be/qtKyGHVf5LE It is beautiful,short youtube video

Jenknee's photo
Sun 12/18/11 12:12 AM
I'm sorry popcorncoke, we have to find joy in something, even if it is only for a moment.

Here is a heartwarming story I read today. Please take the time to read it, I promise it will make you feel better.

http://www.wane.com/dpps/news/strange/anonymous-donors-pay-off-kmart-layaway-accounts-ob11-jpe_4015530

Jenknee's photo
Fri 12/16/11 05:35 PM
http://youtu.be/TkGLRhHipUk

Short video of Peanut's Lucy; Crabby Little Girl

Appropriate for this thread

Jenknee's photo
Fri 12/16/11 05:20 PM

I think I could belive that.........flowerforyou

It's a secret, shhh!

Jenknee's photo
Fri 12/16/11 05:14 PM

pull up yer drawers Jen........let it roll off them pretty shoulders
ya can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I may put up my dukes too,lol. Kidding, I'm a lover, not a fighter :)

Jenknee's photo
Fri 12/16/11 05:03 PM

everyone today is sooo funny..noway laugh sad :banana: :wink:

Why thank-you Saslome, I know at least I'm funny laugh I have so many freaking good qualities and yet,.. does any good man appreciate it? Since I got dumped by one yesterday, I know he sure didn't appreciate it (neckroll here)

Jenknee's photo
Fri 12/16/11 04:03 PM
They need a Thumbs Up icon here! in the bottom corner with the other stuff. Anyway... good for pyxxie's patients :thumbsup:

Jenknee's photo
Fri 12/16/11 03:27 PM

..they say that any day you spend above ground rather than below it is a good day..but that still doesn't mean ya can't bytch about it..:laughing:

I've been wanting to start my own show for quite a while now, I'd call it "The Jenny ***** about Anything Show" Lol, I would never run out of topics!!

Jenknee's photo
Fri 12/16/11 02:20 PM

Ewwwwwwww.

Im outta here.

I dont want to talk about barfing,

it makes me barf!laugh laugh

There is a movie you can rent called "Bridesmaids", there is a scene in it where most of them get food poisoning, it's a Must Watch !

If you want, you can find that scene by itself on Youtube.

Jenknee's photo
Fri 12/16/11 02:02 PM

Sorry, but today does suck!explode

But I am thankful to be alive............sometimes.laugh laugh

Sorry today's sucking for you :( I'm not always thankful myself cause I know as a Christian that what may be ahead is as good as it gets but you just gotta live it, sucky or not ohwell
Thank you sister!flowerforyou

I hear you, and that is oh so true.:wink:

Ive made it more than half way, is the way I figure it.

Thats if I live to be 100, (not likely).noway

You're welcomed :) The rate our country/world is going ,no one our age will live to be 100! I'm here for the ride though!!

Jenknee's photo
Fri 12/16/11 02:00 PM

I barffed at work so I got to come home and take a nap. And I will take another nap. Whoo hoo!!

But was it an impressive barf? Lol, that is the question, did you make it to the bathroom or did u grab a trash can? Did anyone else almost barf by hearing you barf?

Feel better soon :) You made me laugh, does that help?

Jenknee's photo
Fri 12/16/11 01:53 PM

Sorry, but today does suck!explode

But I am thankful to be alive............sometimes.laugh laugh

Sorry today's sucking for you :( I'm not always thankful myself cause I know as a Christian that what may be ahead is as good as it gets but you just gotta live it, sucky or not ohwell

Jenknee's photo
Fri 12/16/11 01:16 PM
Yeah but what was my favorite site/profile got hacked into Monday and they suspended my account immediately. I had over 2,500 views on my two topics in their forum and now it's history, so I'm going through some cyber withdrawal right now :/

Jenknee's photo
Fri 12/16/11 01:12 PM
Okkayyy,...just thought of one, it's extremely windy and both of my metal candle stands blew over but luckily neither one hit my glass table nearby.

Jenknee's photo
Fri 12/16/11 01:07 PM
Came up with nothing.

Jenknee's photo
Fri 12/16/11 01:06 PM

I am hating my life at the moment.
I got dumped by my cyber crush which I knew would happen.
I hate my landlord yet don't feel like moving.
My so called friends suck.
Geez, what else? There's more but I am not gonna bother typing it.

flowerforyou I am glad you are here!

Thank-you Pyxxie very much, you made me feel better :smile:

And to iam4u, thanks to you too! Complaining is a female thing that males don't tend to understand, we share and we feel better in the end for sharing.

By the way, I am compassionate and it is one of the reasons why I get hurt but I will keep being compassionate and not let the bad guys win!!

"Resentment is like taking poison and hoping the other guy dies."

laugh laugh

What's so funny Boonedoggy, you're not laughing at my misery, are you?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 21 22