Community > Posts By > texasrose9

texasrose9's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:26 PM
Wow. I figured some of these answers would have more substance......

Now, I didn't say what kind of substance........

texasrose9's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:23 PM

Do I get congical visits?

Oh crap!!! I didn't even consider the sex. They have sex there..
That would be a change.

Kat

OMG...laugh laugh

texasrose9's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:17 PM
No frickin' way....... but I had to think about it for about 30 seconds.

texasrose9's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:13 PM
Here!drinker

texasrose9's photo
Fri 03/28/08 09:48 PM

Yeah, it's funny when that happens. I remember a few weeks ago, a real active controversial thread that was actually interesting to read....when I went to post.... ZAP! It's deleted.

I had Fun on myspace one time. I forgot what it was that i popsted on there but the first post i did was deleted. So i put it up again and once again it was deleted. I go ok. lets see how fast there are so i copy and past my thread and put a whole bunch up like 10 times laugh hell they were coming off faster then i could get them uplaugh laugh

That must have been one interesting thread topic! laugh

texasrose9's photo
Fri 03/28/08 09:42 PM
Yeah, it's funny when that happens. I remember a few weeks ago, a real active controversial thread that was actually interesting to read....when I went to post.... ZAP! It's deleted.

texasrose9's photo
Fri 03/28/08 09:12 PM
Edited by texasrose9 on Fri 03/28/08 09:13 PM
OMG...that almost could have been my story with my ex. Made me shudder when it made me remember...... Think I'm gonna be sick...

texasrose9's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:21 PM
There's advantages and disadvantages to being single OR matched up. Sometimes, being single is NOT a choice, and other times it is. Personally, I don't want to grow old alone. I want someone to do it with on the old rocking chair! And the companionship of course.

I think many of us choose singledom, particularly after coming out of devastating, destructive or abusive relationships. It takes a long time to be ready for a partner sometimes, and even though we miss companionship, the choice is often one of whether to be single and reasonably content, or paired up and miserable.
I also think as we get older, we are more selective about the persons we are open to becoming involved with. JMO.

texasrose9's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:04 PM
We were brought up on Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast!

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:24 PM

The display needs to fit the time, place & situation.
I agree, it is not acceptable to fondle you partner at a family reunion.

laugh laugh He said affection folks! Not fornication..... but yeah... I like PDA.

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:14 PM
I prefer to know someone a little at a time, and would like to know all about the things that are important. Surprises from time to time are nice, and keep the flames of interest burning.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:11 PM
Name brand clothes don't matter to me, but name brand products, particularly some food items do taste better than generic.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:59 PM
Edited by texasrose9 on Sun 03/23/08 01:00 PM
I think I'd like to see something other than inflammatory political threads that have been done to death. Good idea Fear.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:52 PM
I agree with you on getting tired of politics.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:09 PM
When did these letters go out? I haven't seen one.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:59 AM

Women dont just "leave". They think about it for a long time first.......ohwell

This is very true.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:48 AM

sounds about right, my wife did the same thing thought the grass was going to be greener on the other side, thought she was going to be 25 again blah blah blah, she divorced me it lasted about 6 month, shes been asking me back ever since, she crushed me and i will not go back. well hope things work out for you.

Hate to agree here, but this is a possibility. Someone else could be paying her some attention and making her feel things she thinks she is missing with you.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:46 AM
You didn't say how long you have been married, but do you compliment your wife? Let her feel attractive to you? Could be she let you know about the compliments for a reason.

"Defining herself" could be the male version of "Needing Space" and is a vague explanation. My guess is she didn't "suddenly" decide to separate, but something else is the catalyst for this.

Counseling is good if you can get her to go. Maybe you will find out what is really going on.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:37 AM
There is another possibility here. If the OP is referring to sexual advances, that is. He may not have a strong sex drive. He may use the excuse he wants her to initiate, so he doesn't feel pressured to initiate himself.... and then when she does, he is reluctant and becomes irritated because now he must respond in some way. I think the guy may have sexual issues.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:12 AM
Jim, I went through a long period of 10 years just as you describe. It seemed I couldn't stay interested in any one beyond a few dates. I had a very low tolerance for poor behavior, and if it reared its head, I would drop the person. Also, the red flags were visible very early on in some cases, and I knew better than to step in that again.
Sometimes, it's your internal radar telling you that either you are not ready, or you've intuitively picked up on a red flag.
What I found depressing during that time in my life was wondering if there was something damaged inside myself....if I had become emotionally crippled.
I DID go on to love again after 10 long years. You will to.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25