Community > Posts By > texasrose9

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:59 AM

Were you ever accused of being unfaithful in a marriage only to
much later find out that your spouse was the cheater the whole time?

huh adfgsdhrtrrgrumble

What does that mean?

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:50 AM

Isn't that usually how it goes? The guilty party gets suspicous because they figure if they're doing it you must be too?

Yes, I have. He went through an elaborate production of accusing me and I was innocent. HE, however, was not so innocent....as I eventually discovered.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:45 AM
I hate, "You'll get over it." Maybe, I won't!

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:19 AM

Has it ever occurred to You that many Women seem to be living in Disneyland?....allow Me to clarify,,,while I DUCK....!in Their world, everything seems to be pretty, pink, primping,powder, perfume & panties...( 99.999 % of Men are anything but THAT, continuing ) They want Their ideal mate to be faithful, courteous, kind & obediant...( before They've even MET US, there's a good one ) and They want independance,yet demand at least some chivalry ( open Your own door Sister...)It would seem We have a conflict of interest here, headed to a strong disagreement ).......Please Ladies, I know the dinner bell has just been rung, I know You want to feed on Me while I'm still breathing, but I want to Hear from the MALES on this one.....any thoughts Gentlemen?...........KJH

I don't know what world you are living in, but my world consists of much more than powder, perfume, panties and fantasies. As for the qualities you describe women want in a man, what's wrong with that? Since when is manners and common decency a crime or abnormal desire?
Would you buy a car without the basics? With no tires? or steering wheel? Wouldn't you want the basic considerations to be in place?
Where did you think up this drivel?

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:18 PM
As the kids got older in our family...there'd be about 10 of them or so out looking for eggs.... the adults put lots of coins and some bills in the plastic eggs. Then there were some with candy, too. All the kids ended up with some money, and they all liked counting it up at the end of the hunt.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:04 PM
Edited by texasrose9 on Sat 03/22/08 07:14 PM
I used to love Easter Egg hunting as a kid, and when my own daughter was small. Good memories.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:56 PM
No offense, but what exactly are you trying to say here?

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:42 PM
I think a mix of the two, but like alot of dedicated time just with my partner.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:34 PM
Both.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:44 PM
I'm SO glad women do not have to shave their face!

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:42 PM
loved and lost........ but sometimes, the losses make it harder to keep trudging on..........

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:39 PM
If they were mentally stimulating and interesting....yes.... but since beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....I would have to have some physical attraction to go much further than friends.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:11 PM
A heavy drinker and partier would be a no-go for me....

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:10 PM
I would notice general overall cleanliness....... then perhaps how he has his place decorated.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 02:48 PM

Dear Rob...... how can anyone reject you?
they did, and quite often too laugh laugh

So, does that mean many rejections...or many rejections from one person? Your personality comes through in the forums quite well I thought.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 02:36 PM
Dear Rob...... how can anyone reject you?

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:59 AM
I went and saw it, and overall it's not that memorable. Better to wait for it to come out as rental.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:12 AM
Sounds more like the guy has trust issues with his girl friend...your friend.... and is possibly resentful and suspicious when she spends time with you.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:04 AM
Might be fun....certainly interesting and bizarre.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/22/08 09:58 AM
They can be if you have someone special with you at the time.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25