Community > Posts By > chelsea466

chelsea466's photo
Sat 10/05/13 09:28 PM
Simple. Single dads are hot as f***

Speaking as a mom I know the sacrifice it takes. Yes my daughters dad is involved but to raise a child it takes sacrifice. Whether single or co parenting it's hard. Life is hard. But being a parent is the single most amazing blessing ever. flowerforyou :heart:

chelsea466's photo
Sun 05/05/13 08:36 PM
Well I'm crazy, I know it and I'm not changing..... So..

chelsea466's photo
Sun 05/05/13 08:35 PM

You wanna get the girl? Any girl? Ya gotta go out of your comfort zone and show her that you are a quality catch. Since you are shy then the internet is a great tool for ya. Use it to your advantage and show these ladies what ya got.

This guy knows it all!! Enough said.

chelsea466's photo
Tue 11/06/12 10:44 PM
I live in a small town outside of London, Ontario. I enjoy it. I'm not a big city kind of gal really.... My cousin however just moved in with her bf in Toronto and loves it though! All the best in your move! Safe travels and I hope you enjoy your stay! Canada is pretty awesome :smile: flowerforyou

chelsea466's photo
Tue 11/06/12 10:22 PM
Eileena!!!! Its been forever since I have been on here and I miss the chit chats with you & Jon!!! Happy Birthday you babe! I hope that you got spoiled rotton :smile: :heart:

chelsea466's photo
Tue 11/06/12 10:16 PM
If I could murder you and get away with it... I would.... Just so you know!! Mwahahahahahaha

chelsea466's photo
Thu 09/13/12 06:23 PM
Sometimes it feels like my world is falling apart.

chelsea466's photo
Thu 09/13/12 06:17 PM
How have you been ese?

chelsea466's photo
Thu 09/13/12 05:11 PM
Hey guys!! Length is still going!! Glad to see you guys kept it alive :smile:

chelsea466's photo
Wed 03/07/12 09:05 AM
Why must things be so difficult

chelsea466's photo
Mon 03/05/12 09:19 PM
2kidsmom as I write this to you. It truly brings sadness to my heart and tears to my eyes. I cannot imagine the pain you must be going through right now. I am praying and thnking of you and your boys. My heart goes out to you guys. As I la my head to rest tonight I will be thiking and praying for all of you. The is no greater pain than one for a child. Especially your own.

flowerforyou :heart:

chelsea466's photo
Mon 03/05/12 09:10 PM
Sometimes I wonder if things really are going to change... Or is it too litt too late? frown ohwell

chelsea466's photo
Mon 03/05/12 09:00 PM
Marilyn Monroe once said " I believe everythin happens fora reason. People cange so you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so that you will learn to trust no one bu yourself, and sometimes, good thngs fall apart so better things can fall together."

Now given that time does heal all wounds... I believe we all make mistakes and yes sometimes the emotional hurt is sometimes to greater to move on and forgive. Sometimes it is worth making it work and sometimes it isn't. Given th circumstances.

Now we can all sit here and say how silly someone is for not running bac to Goof but we also only know one side of the relationship. Yes we all make mistakes and yes I feel everyone deserves a second chance. But maybe Stefy feels otherwise. Which she probablyhas very valid reasons. We don't know what happened... Thatis none of ou business. All we kow is that these two people are very wonerful and beautiful people. They both deserve happiness and to be forever happy but unfortunatey somtimes its too little too late. Regardless life lessons have been learned and sometimes they are very hard ones. All we can do is accept the things we cannot change and not regret them.

flowerforyou

chelsea466's photo
Mon 03/05/12 08:26 PM

Seeing your lovely face Romeo!! :smile: blushing

Where ya been?????? ((((Chelsea)))) flowerforyou

Missed ya girl!!! :smile:

I have been hiding.... laugh
I missed you too!!!

Really? well you did a good job!

Good to see you Darling! :)

It's good to see you too! :)

chelsea466's photo
Mon 03/05/12 08:11 PM

Where ya been?????? ((((Chelsea)))) flowerforyou

Missed ya girl!!! :smile:

I have been hiding.... laugh
I missed you too!!!

chelsea466's photo
Mon 03/05/12 08:06 PM

chelsea466's photo
Sat 01/07/12 05:26 PM
Just popping in to say hello!!
Miss you guys!
I should really check in more often!

chelsea466's photo
Wed 12/28/11 10:56 PM
...... noway noway noway

chelsea466's photo
Wed 12/28/11 10:03 PM
Don't you mean igloo??? Lol!

And are you prepared with snow shoes?

chelsea466's photo
Wed 12/28/11 09:44 PM
I'm more than ready!!!! I cannot wait for you guys to come!

Ese you coming too??

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25