Community > Posts By > FisitMan

FisitMan's photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:19 PM
How do you respond they say those things?

FisitMan's photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:57 PM
Just to get back to the original topic for a second - I think Beachfarmer has the correct definition of 'drama'. Can't think of anything to add.

FisitMan's photo
Sat 03/15/08 06:41 PM
I thought it was great - some of it down right hilarious. The only problem I have with the "50" is they tend to give the impression that older guys all have money. Not always true grumble .

FisitMan's photo
Tue 03/11/08 06:43 PM
Separated. I don't know how it is for women but a lot of men get suspicious looks when they say the "S" word. I suppose a lot of women view them as married guys on the prowl. Guess I can't blame them.

FisitMan's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:00 PM
Silver Wings - Merle Haggard
Scarlet Fever - Kenny Rogers
Green River - CCR
Wild Mountain Rose - Conway Twitty
Silver Tongued Devil and I - Kris Kristofferson
Green Fields - Vogues
Silver Train - Rolling Stones
Blue on Blue - Bobby Vinton
etc. etc. etc.

FisitMan's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:26 PM
Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky

FisitMan's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:23 PM
Faded.

FisitMan's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:20 PM
Waylon Jennings

FisitMan's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:18 PM
The cozy cafe idea really sounds nice. But what do you do when your choices are limited to a fancy steakhouse or the local dives like the bowling alley, Bert's Bar and Greasepit, and The Dirty Fork. Not very attractive alternatives. Forget the food and do something else?

FisitMan's photo
Tue 02/26/08 08:27 PM
This is #24, right? Does that mean thread #24? If so, that means there were 23 previous threads. At 1000 posts per thread that's 23,000 posts plus. How in the heck can feral possibly keep track of anything in that mess? Just some random thoughts before the sleeping pill kicks in fully. Gray haze zone and all that......ohwell

FisitMan's photo
Sun 02/24/08 05:55 PM
Please don't kill the messenger but........................it has been shown that a large percentage of women would prefer to date the bad boys and marry the nice guys. Just the way it is.

FisitMan's photo
Sat 02/23/08 05:24 PM
To me lying and cheating are opposite sides of the same coin. That would definitely be number one.

Superior attitude........towards anyone (politicians excepted, of course).

Dumbness. No other way to put it.

FisitMan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:01 PM
I tried the dinner/drinks/conversation thing last summer. I thought it went well. She was so impressed she moved back to Indiana.frown I'm thinking I need to find something where it's dark and noisy. That way the next one won't be able to see or hear me. Then maybe I'll get a second date.ohwell

FisitMan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 06:43 PM
OK Debbie. I'm here. ohwell ohwell

FisitMan's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:02 PM
OK feral, go ahead and see if you can come up with a match for me blushing . BUT you're going to have to E-mail me the results. Otherwise I'll never see them. Too many threads and posts to track down just one. ohwell

FisitMan's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:58 PM
I not only didn't get any valentines, I didn't even get any pity. frown

FisitMan's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:25 PM
You're too successful, feral. It takes forever to read through eight or nine hundred posts trying to find one reply. :wink:

FisitMan's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:19 PM
IMHO it would not be a good idea. Too soon. Get the card, save it till next year, then see how things stand.ohwell

FisitMan's photo
Sun 02/10/08 04:15 PM
I'm a bit confused. Why couldn't you tell him how you felt when he was asking you out? I can understand there were reasons you couldn't go out with him. But not tell him how you feel? Hmmm

Anyway, like the others have said, tell him now. You've got nothing to loose and lots to gain. Good luck.

FisitMan's photo
Mon 02/04/08 05:58 PM
You and I think alike on this one, Lex. drinker drinker

I have kids but their ages (all legal) have nothing to do with prospective partners. My parents are both deceased so I guess I can't date dead people either. laugh laugh