Community > Posts By > FisitMan

FisitMan's photo
Tue 11/16/10 04:19 PM
.............don't believe the hype.............and don't eat anything off the floor unless you were the one who dropped it.

FisitMan's photo
Mon 10/05/09 07:37 PM
Dirty old men need love too..........

FisitMan's photo
Wed 09/30/09 06:21 PM
Doesn't help anyone. I like what I like.....and the world can throw all the stones it wants. Fire away. ohwell

FisitMan's photo
Wed 09/30/09 06:11 PM

You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall

Yes. frown

FisitMan's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:16 PM
.............I get pics of naked bots.............ohwell

FisitMan's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:11 PM
We are who we are, we like what we like, etc., etc. Truth is, being honest about it is too often seen as being self-centered, politically incorrect or some other negative. Face it folks....our society doesn't deal well with truth and honesty. Bravo, Lex. Lead on.

FisitMan's photo
Sat 09/26/09 07:37 PM
Are you Bohemian or are the bugs? ohwell

FisitMan's photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:35 PM
"Meant" can have a dozen meanings. Whether or not we're 'meant' to be alone is up for debate - as is obvious in this thread. But some of us are destined to be alone. That's just how it is.frown

FisitMan's photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:28 PM
I like it when a lady makes the first move. No doubt about whether or not she's interested then....

FisitMan's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:54 PM
Emptiness...

Loneliness...

Existence...

Not life. Existence...

FisitMan's photo
Wed 05/13/09 05:53 PM
I always read the profiles. Pictures are important but they're only a small part of it. And I pay special attention to (and heed)the contact restrictions. I think "Common Cortesy" is becoming a lost art.frown

FisitMan's photo
Sat 03/28/09 12:22 PM

I dont know.....can ya get any lower than.....

BREATHING.......

huh

laugh bigsmile
laugh

I'm one notch higher:

Female....breathing.....

FisitMan's photo
Tue 03/24/09 08:49 PM
I never cared for flirting. I'm no good at games - never liked playing them - and much prefer to deal in directness.

FisitMan's photo
Tue 03/24/09 08:44 PM
Blame it on communication problems, sex, money, stress....whatever you want. The bottom line is the cheaters care more about themselves than their partners.

FisitMan's photo
Sun 03/22/09 01:25 PM
I am quite shy so I would prefer that the woman would make the first move. However, on the excruciatingly rare occasions when a woman has taken the lead, my brain shut off and I became a large lump of pudding. Therefore I have no idea what their interest was. Rather irritating really.
Where I am from there are only two places to meet women (besides WalMart) - bars and church. The bars here rarely have live music, which means they generally attract only the local barflies, 99% of whom are male. And hitting on a woman during the sermon somehow doesn't feel right. All this means is that my opportunities are limited. So I have forced myself to say, "Hi" and smile on a few occasions. All I have received in return are the obligatory polite responses expected in general society. These responses are not nourishing for one's confidence or ego.
I have yet to determine which 'method' is better for me. I sincerely hope women do not stop making the first move.

FisitMan's photo
Mon 03/16/09 06:40 PM
Whatever the reasoning behind the post, snide remarks are uncalled for. She should have the right to post her opinion without derision.:angry:

FisitMan's photo
Sat 01/10/09 09:40 PM

bigsmile Do you smile and put on a good face around your friends even when you are in pain to avoid burdening them with your problems?bigsmile

Yup.

FisitMan's photo
Sat 01/10/09 09:37 PM
Frontal lobotomy.

FisitMan's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:27 AM

love is an illusion.

.....more of a delusion than an illusion.......

FisitMan's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:33 PM
Both genders want the other to be more like the fantasy they have in mind. Perhaps this species wasn't intended for cohabitation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7