Community > Posts By > skotcs

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 04:59 PM
I have a facebook account but I only add people I actually know. That way I can catch up with friends and relatives from around the country and the world, without it I'd probably lose touch with them all. Yes there are games which drive me crazy in the live feed but there are ways around it. I don't use it for dating because the whole world knows what you're doing but for contact with friends it is irreplaceable for me..

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 06:05 AM

I'm surprised that a simple question not only became controversial... But has lasted this long. It's about time my topics struck an interest. Lol! It's too bad it took a negative turn, but nonetheless... I'm starting to feel out the recent crowd, and activities.

Belonging originally from another country, it gets tiring to read common insinuations that just because someone is not from America, that person is a scammer or is after your green card. Not everyone is like that, yes, even people from Third World countries.

Scammers are everywhere. I travel a lot and I get scam emails from all walks of life, even from the USA.

Besides, you might prefer a green card from here - Australias the place to be! :tongue:

no photo
Fri 09/10/10 06:10 AM

the best relationships are the ones U start out as friends and then see where it goes!!! Im a firm believer in becoming friends first and then let things take their natural course!!

Amen to that brother. Word for word.

no photo
Thu 09/09/10 04:40 PM
It could be a quote from Scooby Doo?

no photo
Wed 09/08/10 04:23 PM

And then you're coming to Cali to visit too right? :wink: :tongue:

It goes like this, LA, Texas, Vegas, LA then home:)

no photo
Wed 09/08/10 03:30 PM

Hmm good question, all I know off the top of my head is it's two hours out of Dallas. Starts with an L?

Longview perhaps?

That's the one!

no photo
Wed 09/08/10 03:17 PM

For the record... guys LOVE my artwork :tongue:

Indeed they do...

no photo
Wed 09/08/10 03:14 PM

3) If you are are a bbw...avoid pics that may contribute towards you being a bbw. Although there is certainly a segment of dudes out there that like bbw's, don't narrow your market of those that are sitting on the fence by glorifying your eating habits.

I'm part of this 'segment' and that's essentally what I'm looking for. It helps to know if you are a BBW by putting up a pic of you as you are. I'll keep on scrolling through if you don't. That's just my opinion.

As far as your profile is concerned...less is more! you don't want to have a blank profile, but fortunately or unfortunately, most dudes don't have the patience to read an extensive profile...that's just the way it is. Hit some of your major likes and dislikes, but make sure that you put double your likes 2:1 over your dislikes.

this I agree with. I won't read through an essay of your favourite songs and colours etc. I want a summary of you, so I still am armed with a few questions if we chat. Mind you, I understand that women like the total opposite - ain't that always the way!

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 09:47 PM
Hmm good question, all I know off the top of my head is it's two hours out of Dallas. Starts with an L?

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 06:06 PM

Cause I've been noticing that this site seems to be overrun by soo many other people from so many other countries that seem to be interested in meeting American women?
Most of these foreign profiles I've seen too are scams.

I think it's these two sentences that bother me most. They are clearly not open minded.
In summary it says we all want your women and chances are we're a scam anyway....

Probably not far from the truth however. Considering there are some countries that used to and to some extent, still do, kill the female babies off, that's bound to cause a problem when those men reach maturity. I'm getting tired of getting hit on by them, and they really do only want greencards.

So did your dad move to Texas or did his wife move to Australia?

They got married here in Australia then after a year moved to Texas to
live. I'm going to see them next year - can't wait!

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 04:12 PM

Cause I've been noticing that this site seems to be overrun by soo many other people from so many other countries that seem to be interested in meeting American women?
Most of these foreign profiles I've seen too are scams.

I think it's these two sentences that bother me most. They are clearly not open minded.
In summary it says we all want your women and chances are we're a scam anyway....

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 04:36 AM
Welcome:)

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 02:33 PM

I heard nice guys finish last anyway...;)

I always think it's nice when the guy finishes last pitchfork

Touché!

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 02:11 AM
I heard nice guys finish last anyway...;)

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 02:23 PM
Yep, you can't.

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 03:51 PM
I don't kickbox but I have a first degree black belt, does that count?

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 07:27 AM

My Australian father met his now Texan wife via the internet just like this. So you just can't knock it.If you narrow down your search to "anyone in the world" you may just find your match....

well thats just great cuz you are hot QT

flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 11:12 PM
My Australian father met his now Texan wife via the internet just like this. So you just can't knock it.If you narrow down your search to "anyone in the world" you may just find your match....

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 11:01 PM

Twice i might add, a mini diss when i saw a person who lied about their profile pic, ouch . . .

If the profile pic is a lie, then I agree with pmarco41. Throw rocks. Then perhaps his next profile pic will include a black eye.

oh the irony...

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 10:55 PM
Personally I think you'd look good in a potato sack. I don't think it'll matter what you wear, you're gonna look good in it.

Previous 1