Community > Posts By > Mac60

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:21 PM
Maybe I should update my profile. No "Garth" fanatics.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:09 PM
Great day in the morning, woman, you've got issues!

By the way, what's goin' down?

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:46 PM
I think that "guitar" has a legitimate question. If you didn't know any better, you would think from watching/reading/listening to the news that he is a black man of two black parents. This, we know, is not the case. But, the press, as others here have mentioned, is very enamored of this "first African-American president" thing. Just give me all the facts is all I ask. Ah, but that is way too much to ask, I fear, of today's media.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:28 AM
You talkin to me?
(Use best Robert DeNiro voice here.)

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:42 AM
Edited by Mac60 on Wed 02/13/08 10:42 AM
I forget who the source of this was, but I recall that he was retired military intelligence officer:

"Torture is the refuge of the lazy, the stupid, and the pseudo-tough."

No more need be said.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/13/08 08:39 AM
There are a few people I would LIKE to put a curse on. But since there is no such thing I will have to be satisfied that eventually they will each have to meet their maker.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:55 AM

A man that wears pantyhose,and high heels!!!!

Never tried high heels. But once I got so sick of a certain woman complaining about how unomfortable panty hose were. So I agreed to put on some panty hose to see what it was like. They weren't THAT uncomfortable, but after an hour I was glad to take them off. That was my one and only adventure into women's clothing.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:07 AM
I watched the coverage and the speeches. My advice to both McCain and Hillary is to not speak immedately after Obama. You will never measure up. This happened to McCain last night.

Oh, and Leah. I disagree with much of what has gone on in this country and the world over the past 7 years as a result of our current govt.'s policies and actions. And I speak up when these issues come up for discussion. Dissent and a free flow of opposing ideas is as American as apple pie. And while I may disagree with many of the things people say on here, I will defend to the death their right to say it.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:50 AM
Holy Cow. Someone peeked at your profiles? I think that happened to me once.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:31 AM
Sadly, no. But you can ACT like it's Friday. Can't you?

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:25 AM
Yea, me too. But hang in there, baby, Friday's comin'!

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:18 AM
Well I've got a little bit of experience behind the bar, so I should be OK. Maybe a redeye for breakfast. Where's the tomato juice?

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:14 AM
Is the bar open this early? Oh thats right. Nevermind. I know. It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:00 AM
Ever notice how Junior Bush bares a striking resemblance to Alfred E. Newman? Hmmmmm....

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:58 AM
Well, election day here in Maryland was yesterday. I exercised my right and cast a vote for Obama. I looked for Alfred E. Newman but he wasn't on the ballot. I'm sure many of you have noticed, however, how the idiot Bush bares a sriking resemblance to Alfred E. Hmmmmm......

Mac60's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:15 AM

mac60

What type of bread do you want to go with your baloney?

Just the mood I am in today.

Lindyy

I like a hearty Italian bread myself. But please dear, tell me where I'm wrong.

Mac60's photo
Fri 02/08/08 06:57 PM

Why does this remind me of Steve Martin in The Jerk?
I'd take the ashtray...And Thats All I need...I don't need anything else..Except for maybe this chair..But thats all..The ash tray and the chair.... And maybe this paddle and ball.... but thats All....etc...I could go on forever....

LMAO!!!! And the remote control....And that's ALL i need.

Mac60's photo
Fri 02/08/08 06:54 PM

ok someone is picking on memad ...he dont talk on the forums but just emailed me.So I blocked himdevil ..I've done nothing to him,i gues thats the problem..laugh well I will have the last laugh wont I give me a double please handing keys to the bar to keep,,wont be driving to nightdrinker drinker so whos taking me homebigsmile

So who's taking you home? I could probably be talked into it.

Mac60's photo
Fri 02/08/08 06:40 PM

If the first Clinton didn't work out why would you put another in office!!

I think the first Clinton worked out rather well. Or are you opposed to peace and prosperity?

Mac60's photo
Fri 02/08/08 06:37 PM
Edited by Mac60 on Fri 02/08/08 06:38 PM
My dear Lindy,

You seem very well versed on politics and the ways of Washington. I am sure you are aware that 60 votes are needed in the Senate to cut off debate and force a vote. The last I checked, the Senate was 51-49 Democrat if you count Lieberman as a Dem. Also consider that Lieberman votes with the Republicans on anything to do with Iraq. So that would make it 50-50. Then consider that Tim Johnson, Democrat from South Dakota only returned to the Senate in Oct. or Nov, after suffering some sort of brain trauma. So for much of the time since the '06 election, the natural balance has been 50-49 in favor of the Republicans.

So when you want to know why nothing gets passed, there's your answer. The Republican roadblock in the Senate.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25