Community > Posts By > Mac60

Mac60's photo
Tue 03/17/09 03:56 PM

Because they have their priorities straight.

fullmoon, you definitely have a mark of quality

Mac60's photo
Tue 03/17/09 03:46 PM
Why is it that people on public assistance always seem to have money for cigarettes and beer?

Mac60's photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:01 PM
Needful Things

Mac60's photo
Tue 03/17/09 12:59 PM
Use a lot of foul language- especially f-bombs.
Smoke(guess I should have already known about this)

Mac60's photo
Fri 03/13/09 03:41 PM
I grew up down the road from Sugar Ray Leonard. Those days of Sugar Ray, Tommy Hearns, Marvin Hagler, Wilfred Benitez, Aaron Pryor, Alexis Arguello...oh, I almost forgot "No Mas" Duran. What an era. Nothing like that now.

Mac60's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:46 PM
11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you NOT understand?

Why is it that you didn't post the 2nd Amemndment in it's entirety? Here it is:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

When you read the entire amendment, the intent of the framers is not so clear. Do I have to be part of a "well regulated militia" before my right shall not be infringed? And can I possess ANY kind of arms? How about a bazooka or a flame thrower? How about an RPG? And if you say no to the RPG, then aren't you infringing on my "right to keep and bear arms"?

I'd be interested in hearing some of your interpretations as it relates to these questions.

Mac60's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:12 PM
Democrat. Although over the last 7 years I have become more of an anti-republican than a pro-Demccrat. If we had more than 2 parties, I'd be supporting the one with the best chance of beating the republicans.

Mac60's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:02 PM
Hey Reb. Fellow Marylander here. This MD section doesn't seem to get too much traffic. But, what the hey.

Mac60's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:27 AM

No, Yank, not at all. As much as I disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it. No, it's the use of the word "Allah" in such a sarcastic tone which you use to attempt to disparage another who disagrees with YOU.

oh gee....I'll try to be nicer to dragon just for you...oh and she doesn't disagree with me...her head is too far stuck up someplace she can't even see the lite of day never mind disagree with anyone...and plus to disagree with someone you'd first have to the intellectual capabilities to comprehend what was said and it's strikingly obvious she lacks any intellect whatsoever...I can see why you like her though...you two have a lot in common..

Oh dear, did someone miss their anger management class? Actually, Yank, I didn't mean to pick on you individually. There is so much ignorance about Islam that I thought I would point it out for anyone's sake who happens to be reading this thread. I am not a religious scholar by any means, but I did take it upon myself to learn just a little about Islam. Maybe you should do the same.

Mac60's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:00 AM
No, Yank, not at all. As much as I disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it. No, it's the use of the word "Allah" in such a sarcastic tone which you use to attempt to disparage another who disagrees with YOU.

Mac60's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:46 AM

Y'all be nice and quit picking on the poor Dragon..

Its not her fault she has a reality disability!!laugh laugh laugh

ok...I'll pray to Allah to make her all better with her disability...bigsmile

anyone know what way is east?...laugh

Are you aware that Christians, Jews and Moslems all pray to the same God? My guess would be no.

Mac60's photo
Sun 03/02/08 01:12 PM
It's 1978 all over again....BULLETS!!!!

Mac60's photo
Sun 03/02/08 11:48 AM
Always use fresh garlic...and a lot of it.

Mac60's photo
Sat 03/01/08 04:26 PM
From 2004:

"REDEFEAT BUSH"

Mac60's photo
Sat 03/01/08 02:27 PM

I was on a site awhile back (2005 or 2006), and saw at least a dozen profiles where it said, "I put my age on here wrong, and now it won't let me go back and change it."

So I was curious enough to see if this was the case. I went to my own profile and played around with the settings, and I could change my age simply by selecting another year of birth. It took 4 seconds, and was entirely self-explanatory.

So either these people were really dumb or really deceptive. Since both types are extremely well-represented on dating sites, I'm reluctant to reach an absolute conclusion either way.

Lex. I gotta tell ya. You just tell the truth but the way you do it is funny as hell. Keep up the good work.

Mac60's photo
Sat 03/01/08 02:22 PM
Edited by Mac60 on Sat 03/01/08 02:26 PM

Mac60's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:35 AM

Hillary and Obamas solution is to force, make it mandatory, for all Americans to purchase their own insurance.
If you cant afford it now, how is that a solution.noway

I don't have the answers. I just know that SOMETHING needs to be done. As for Republican proposals, these are fine and dandy, but dont' go near far enough. The system needs significant reform now before we face a real crisis. I dont't care if it's public, private or a combination thereof.

Mac60's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:55 AM
Leah,

The topic of this thread was Shoes being willing to marry for health insurance. Since I don't have coverage to offer her, I did not propose marriage. Being in a similar boat, I then stated that I would also be willing to marry for heath insurance.

I only mention Barack and Hillary because they have both stated that they will address this issue. A Republican administration will do nothing. Any proposal by Barack or Hillary will be bantered about in Congress and who knows what the final legislation, if any, will be passed in the end.

Merits of any particular approach can be debated on another thread if you like. My whole point is that our health care system needs reform. We can do better.

Mac60's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:57 PM

Hell I use that site all the time. Already tagged six housewives and only had to hide in the closet once.

Thought we were talking about how bad that is, guess I'm in the wrong crowd. Never been the moral one-this sucksdrinker

Shut up, Beavis!

Mac60's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:51 PM
Hell I use that site all the time. Already tagged six housewives and only had to hide in the closet once.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25