Community > Posts By > venusenvy

venusenvy's photo
Mon 01/24/11 08:14 AM
Thank-you so much for sharing flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Mon 01/24/11 08:10 AM
I dont thinks its about fat, skinny, tall, short. I think its all in the way a lady carries herself. Confidence is sexy flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Tue 01/18/11 09:21 AM
Personally, I hate gossip! and gossipy peeps...I avoid them like the plague ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Tue 01/18/11 09:18 AM
O dear O dear!! Im in debt now sad

venusenvy's photo
Tue 01/18/11 09:17 AM
A pic is what catches my eye in the first place. That would make me go and read thier profile. IF thier pic and profile interests me, then I would make contact. Speaking soley for myself here, I have the impression that no pic is indicative of something to hide Eg: married or whatever. I just feel that hey! Im putting it out there, how can I have respect for someone without the cajones to do the same? My policy is...no pic, no play. JMO but it works for me. flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Wed 01/05/11 10:48 AM
rofl rofl

venusenvy's photo
Wed 01/05/11 10:46 AM
Wishful thinking...sigh ....well heres to living the dream in 2011 drinker

venusenvy's photo
Wed 01/05/11 10:45 AM
rofl rofl rofl

venusenvy's photo
Wed 01/05/11 10:44 AM
Happy New Year Moms...I can see what kinda mood your in biggrin

venusenvy's photo
Wed 01/05/11 10:43 AM

Strange, When I see a woman looking for a "successful men", I think, Hey that's me!..... Some agree and some don't. C'est la vie!

-I'm prudent with money and that allows me to enjoy living the dreams.
-My family and friends love and treat each other with respect.
-My co-workers are motivated and enjoy the benefits of helping as a team.
-I learn from others mistakes... and of course my own.
-I help.... instead of hinder.
-I put others needs ahead of my own(just works better for me this way)
-I have the power to crush ANYONE.... I choose NOT to.

Yes I'm successful... And some of it wasn't even my doing.

Cheers

Right on! smooched and Im sure for every woman looking for a succesful man there is a man looking for the same... alternatively, what do want in a partner? flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Wed 01/05/11 10:39 AM
K...your from the east coast so Florida would be an easy jump sunshine, sand, chicks in bikinis, what more could you want? drinker

venusenvy's photo
Wed 01/05/11 10:36 AM
Im bored...Im Chairman of the bored smokin

venusenvy's photo
Wed 01/05/11 10:35 AM
rofl rofl rofl smooched flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Wed 01/05/11 10:34 AM

This is very deep..the very weight of it is crushing my
soul like being covered in a haze of despair...

Thanx for the kind words

K...you need to shake it up baby now...its the way to shake this off...do something youve never done before or maybe get involved with some volunteer work ...step out of your box ...you have to much to offer the world to hide your light away flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Sat 01/01/11 01:16 PM

I will tell you who he's not....stubborn as abull and won't budge......narcissitic.......lazy.......drunk...... drug addict......mama's boy.......tv watching........smells like liquor cabinet ashtray......dirty stained clothes......with bugs all over the place.....teeth missing.....*******.....without a clue.......non attentive.......non caring

If you add scratching his ballz vigorously while farting and cracking sexist remarks...I would think you are dating my ex huh

I forgot plummer butt too oops

Ewwww say no to Crack!!! ill

venusenvy's photo
Sat 01/01/11 01:05 PM

I will tell you who he's not....stubborn as abull and won't budge......narcissitic.......lazy.......drunk...... drug addict......mama's boy.......tv watching........smells like liquor cabinet ashtray......dirty stained clothes......with bugs all over the place.....teeth missing.....*******.....without a clue.......non attentive.......non caring

If you add scratching his ballz vigorously while farting and cracking sexist remarks...I would think you are dating my ex huh

venusenvy's photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:52 PM
I think we have more just one soulmate in life. We learn and grow from each of them flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:50 PM

Hummm so it makes me wonder why if she was so bad even on the first date why keep going back for another every day for the next week or more?whoa

When one wears blinders all blame can not only fall upon one....noway

That thought crossed my mind too...If someone is a jerk it doesnt take me more than one date to figure it out ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:30 PM
Man!! Run from that like your azz is on fire darlin sad2

venusenvy's photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:27 PM
K...so whats your point? Gosh you should have been walking the Malecon in Vallarta ...thats pretty tame. Welcome to Mingles darlin flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25