Community > Posts By > Bri962

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 12:43 PM

Whenever i switch on the news, i'm left bewildered, seems to me things get worse with each passing year
Unstable atmosphere
Geological instability
Social instability
Economic instabilty
Constant threat of conflict

Just wondered what everyone else thinks about the current state of the world

Technology fantastic, media makes you or breaks you.

If it all collapsed where would we be ?

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 03:34 AM
Treat it as a new adventure/chapter in your life....get out there and just do it, you will meet people along the journey. whether they are interesting people is yet to be seen, perhaps you'll keep us posted on your travels ?

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 03:15 PM

Not entirely sure it is, it appears somewhat shallow as the pic determines the response (says one without a photo), but I have been fortunate enough to engage in conversation with 2 absolutely lovely ladies.

You know, I’m starting to think you’re right about that. I may take my photo down too.

Just taken a screenshot, in case you do :smile:

Screenshot this 🤪. Haha!

People will start thinking there's something going on with us...haha

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 03:09 PM

My bf tells me he loves me but yet he is talking to other women in ways he should only talk to me. His friends tell him he is a fool for doing that . I am a very loyal person and I'm trying to get him to get off these sites. Why would a man who has a good women who would do anything for him betray the person they say they love ? I have tried everything to get him off these things and to stop talking to other women the way he does? Someone plz help give me some ideas PLZ

Ignore some of the replies, you are on a free forum, so entitled to be here for some helpful advice.

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 03:05 PM

Not entirely sure it is, it appears somewhat shallow as the pic determines the response (says one without a photo), but I have been fortunate enough to engage in conversation with 2 absolutely lovely ladies.

You know, I’m starting to think you’re right about that. I may take my photo down too.

Just taken a screenshot, in case you do :smile:

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 02:49 PM

to me real love is finding the right person to love without expectations, or unspoken rules. I want to make the person I fall in love with happy and full of excitement. I dream about my future girl or wife.

Hold the dream, she's out there somewhere

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 02:34 PM

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 02:21 PM
Wow, what a post!!

Can't think of anything I didn't like in those years

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 05:35 AM
Most definitely, I only date me, take me out, buy me presents, go on holiday with me and the best part is making up with me after an argument...haha

that was me laughing at me........

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:53 AM
Have to think about this one

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:18 AM
Not at all, just think of the benefits......none come to mind at the moment though

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:08 AM

I don't have a mother in law anymore..........yahoooooo

laugh And no one here can tell her you said so. tongue2

I'll forward her email.....

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 06:58 AM
I don't have a mother in law anymore..........yahoooooo

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 05:59 AM

It doesn't take a village, it only takes a father and a mother. Sometimes it also takes the grandmother or aunt; grandfather likes to help, too and uncle doesn't mind at all.

It takes a family.

It only takes a village when you destroy the family nucleus and take the father out of the home like they so brilliantly and systematically accomplished during the past 30 years.

Thank you feminism.

The "village" is the family unit, encompassing parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles etc...etc ?

what about when the father and mother arent there? Do you not think it is beneficial to the child for the 'village' to be looking after them as if they are their own? Otherwise, might they become TOO dependent upon the false security that their parents will always be there or the only people who matter?

Thank you for the thread and thanks Mingle2 for allowing me to post and state my opinion.

I don't want to go into a useless and endless debate.
That was my opinion and I'm sticking with it come rain or high water.
tongue2

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 03:58 AM

name droppers
receding hairlines
poor
person of interest
chronic masturbators

what do you consider a "chronic" masturbater? spock

I was wondering the same thing.
Probably means someone that does it so much,
that their hairline receeds.whoa

well if that's the case,i'm out indifferent

Yup. Me too.brokenheart

you boys....laugh

just managed to escape that list, I'm not poor !

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 03:30 AM
When I bump into old schoolfriends and they say "you haven't changed at all", I think i must have looked damn old at school.....

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 03:10 AM
i miss the smoking, drinking and gambling, now I'm single i'll hopefully get back to these activities very soon......

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 01:59 AM

It's an individual thing.

That's solo ? Which occurs before, during and after marriage ?

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 12:58 AM
just like to point out cheating is not confined to men, I have experienced the female side of this

no photo
Sun 03/18/18 02:27 PM

...about not being in a relationship?

I miss Sunday morning cuddles and Crossword puzzles over breakfast.

I still do the crossword if I’m not Mingling, but it’s more fun doing it with a partner.

My Uncle was crossword champion here, when he died he was buried 6 down and 3 across..