no photo
Fri 03/09/18 05:31 AM
Cut my toenails....

no photo
Fri 03/09/18 05:03 AM
Whenever you're ready Stormy...

no photo
Fri 03/09/18 03:17 AM

I can hardly resist such daring...130 at 5’5”, though I may have begun shrinking by now. Where is my yard stick? :thinking:

Very nice.....

no photo
Thu 03/08/18 11:25 PM
I'd most likely spend 85% on drinking, gambling and loose women, then just waste the rest of it....haha

no photo
Thu 03/08/18 11:21 PM
Anything but "Sue"

no photo
Thu 03/08/18 11:24 AM
There is no need to "blow your own trumpet" as said in the UK, if you carry out a RAOK (Random Act Of Kindness)it is because you want to and nobody needs to know about it.

no photo
Thu 03/08/18 06:43 AM
I would post my weight, but I can't find an envelope big enough....

no photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:28 AM
Hi Robxbox,

Good to read your reply, as far as I'm aware us Brits have no intention of coming back, if I hear anything I'll let you know

What I was driving at is the fact this young man was able to have this weapon ?

Here we have laws which state weapons/ammunition must be kept in separate locked security cabinets well apart from each other, also there is a rigorous licensing process which goes to a court before the aforementioned license is granted.

Thanks for the welcome on my other post and I will heed your advice.

no photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:18 AM

Dear Bri,,, English ban guns.....Still seems you have problems....Perhaps you want to ban Knives next???? How bout sticks and stones????.
No offense, but the main reason we have a second amendment was because the British were unable to comprehend that they were roundly trounced by rebel scum. If the British iluminati government of THAT time, had just accepted defeat, there would NOT been a need the second amendment. The Brits tried again in the 1800s....Again the force strikes back...sadly another defeat...Thereby cementing in the minds of American politicians, that the Brits might "try again"... and that the Second Amendment is a great thing...Citizen Militia....The reason no country would dare to invade America is because they know the citizenry of America is armed. The Vichy left in our country know this too well...Why do you think the want to Amend the constitution??? Because the U.S. government follows it??? No of course not...The term USGov is a corperation paid for by the Banker Cabal that runs the planet.

The problem is the People of American were never told the truth... That the USGov corp does not have to follow the constitution, but its citizens belive it, it does!
You cant crack down on your citizens when the Constitution says its ok to defend yourself.

Sooooo, democrats, the original slave owners in America, want to Amend the Constitution to disarm the mightiest nation on the planet....I for one, am glad that they are unsuccessful and crying about it.

With our police forces refusing to protect citizens, it is Crystal clear, that the second amendment and teacher's arming themselves is a probable solution...
Anyway..
Its our problem...We'll take care of it thanks...

no photo
Thu 03/08/18 04:41 AM
I travelled halfway across the world to get away from one...

no photo
Thu 03/08/18 04:26 AM
Fantastic, there's something about me that attracts women........to other men

no photo
Thu 03/08/18 04:13 AM
More to the point, is there love without money ?

no photo
Thu 03/08/18 03:36 AM
Money can't buy you love, as was once said or sung ?

no photo
Thu 03/08/18 03:19 AM
Very interesting reading, but we will probably never get the truth although it's out there ?

no photo
Thu 03/08/18 03:09 AM
French onion soup to start, Lamb casserole and veg for main, then Apple pie with custard for dessert.

Nearly forgot, a glass or two of Malbec, just to aid the digestion you understand..

no photo
Thu 03/08/18 02:53 AM

I’m positive it would work. I changed my mind about dating just yet and when I changed my profile to seeking friendship, my emails doubled instead of halving. Is halving a word? Haha!

Halving is a word Jan, it's just taken in 2 parts.....haha

no photo
Thu 03/08/18 02:12 AM
My thoughts go out to all affected by this tragic and senseless tragedy.

As I'm aware in America you have the right to bear arms, perhaps your gun laws need a complete overhaul, how that can be done I have no answers at present...sorry.

In London we are suffering a spate of "Knife Crime" with around 20 young men having their lives taken away since the beginning of this year.

I will stop now as I find the subject upsetting, but it cannot be forgotten or ignored.

Thoughts with you.