Community > Posts By > Bri962

no photo
Mon 03/12/18 08:06 AM
Boxer

no photo
Mon 03/12/18 06:29 AM

I think lovers need to be passionate towards each other

Must agree there, kinda like skydivers need parachutes....?

no photo
Mon 03/12/18 05:34 AM
Lap dancer

no photo
Mon 03/12/18 04:20 AM

men can make the running, but the lady makes her choice...no matter what

I think most of the gentlemen here will agree with this very much.

It’s too bad not every man is a gentleman.

It's terrible being a Gent

Surely it has its perks. Like not being slapped as often as those who are not. laugh

Well, the occasional slap shows the lady has feelings for you.......

no photo
Mon 03/12/18 04:14 AM

how do you know if you have a relationship?

When everything is just natural between 2 people

no photo
Mon 03/12/18 01:58 AM

My late husband was shy too. You could try what he did to open conversation with me. We were at a laundromat on campus when he approached me to ask to borrow a quarter for his dryer cycle. He didn’t know that I had noticed him making change at the machine for 5 dollars of quarters and only had one load. Haha!

it was a simple approach that didn’t take much effort and allowed me to make an easy retreat after first contact if conversation didn’t appeal to me.

Yes, we began on a lie, but it was innocent enough to be endearing.

I'd have asked to share your dryer......?

no photo
Mon 03/12/18 01:44 AM
I do recall the comments made by a 70+ guy who married his 25 year old lady, when questioned " what about the sex ?", he replied " if she dies, she dies" !

no photo
Mon 03/12/18 01:37 AM
The morality of "right or wrong" is taught at an early age, but what is right for some is wrong for others and vice versa due to several factors, these need to be considered before reaching a decision ?

no photo
Sun 03/11/18 02:46 PM

I think most of the gentlemen here will agree with this very much.

It’s too bad not every man is a gentleman.

It's terrible being a Gent

no photo
Sun 03/11/18 01:55 PM

no photo
Sun 03/11/18 01:43 PM

Yesterday I ran into a man who I’ve, tactfully, and politely, turned down for a date several times. There reason for my refusal is, but not limited to, feeling his personality rather annoying and often offensive.

He leaned, way too far, into my personal space to whisper in my ear...”One of these days I will persuade you.”

what

My topic isn’t about this guy. I just told the story so you know where I’m coming from with this question. Persuasion will definitely not be working here!

But there are bound to be many different types of scenarios where persuasion could effect a person’s decision. Which leads to my question.

Have you or would you go out with someone who had to persuaded you to accept a date invitation?

And flip-side, would it be worth it to you to persuade someone whose turned you down before?

Ok, you could not blame the guy for trying ?

Care for a date Jan...?....lol

You are too sweet or too funny. I never know with you Bri. Haha!

If you are too sweet, you are also too far. grumble laugh

Never say never..?

We chat, don't we ?

no photo
Sun 03/11/18 12:42 PM

Well, we at all divorced.. soo, your asking the wrong crowd.

Divorce has nothing to do with love...?

no photo
Sun 03/11/18 12:37 PM
Go with the flow..?

no photo
Sun 03/11/18 12:24 PM
Find some common ground on her workout and yours ?

no photo
Sun 03/11/18 12:22 PM

Yesterday I ran into a man who I’ve, tactfully, and politely, turned down for a date several times. There reason for my refusal is, but not limited to, feeling his personality rather annoying and often offensive.

He leaned, way too far, into my personal space to whisper in my ear...”One of these days I will persuade you.”

what

My topic isn’t about this guy. I just told the story so you know where I’m coming from with this question. Persuasion will definitely not be working here!

But there are bound to be many different types of scenarios where persuasion could effect a person’s decision. Which leads to my question.

Have you or would you go out with someone who had to persuaded you to accept a date invitation?

And flip-side, would it be worth it to you to persuade someone whose turned you down before?

Care for a date Jan...?....lol

no photo
Sun 03/11/18 12:21 PM

what

Care for a date Jan...?....loo

no photo
Sun 03/11/18 11:44 AM
Cougars are great, they have the eye candy of the youthful male, what they tend to forget is whilst he is 30 and she is 50 when he reaches 40+ she is 60+ and he is still young enough to find a rest of life partner...

no photo
Fri 03/09/18 07:01 AM
I can't honestly believe that a man with those conversation skills is still single....?

no photo
Fri 03/09/18 07:01 AM
I can't honestly believe that a man with those conversation skills is still single....?

no photo
Fri 03/09/18 06:38 AM
It's a wonderful world

Louis Armstrong