Fawlty Towers
Monty Python
Minder
The Sweeney
A Touch of Frost

That's it

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 02:33 PM

You’re saying...You’ve fallen for a married man and want to go visit him to see if he’s being honest about no longer living with his wife?

I’m hearing...You’ve fallen for a faithless man and want to go shack up with him until he does the same to you.

If he has done it once, he will do it again...stay away!

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 05:34 AM

if u find tht special someone would u relocate or take pains to visit?

Only for sex and money......

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 12:35 PM
Nope, in front Storm

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 12:20 PM
Soooo hot !

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 12:00 PM

Fear, usually for good reason, is often based on partial awareness of something but incomplete understanding about it. What are your fears about having an intimate connection, emotional or otherwise, with someone?

The fear of intimacy holds no bounds to me.

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 11:48 AM
Don't care about lottery ticket, I beat you...haha

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 07:41 AM

Physical attraction works both ways, but I look for personality predominately, If a lady can converse she is more liable to attract my attention and make me want to take things further.

Would that apply online? I mean you can’t fully know the total person , so you converse and get to know the person more. Will you allow yourself to take things further and feel more for the person even if you haven’t met physically?

Yes I would, after chatting for some time you both get an idea of each other, the actual meeting then determines how much further the relationship might go ?

Ok so not until you actually meet, can you really say then that it’s love ?

I believe one would have an affection for the person and by the communication it would be reciprocated ?

Affection will develop from all the meaningful and interesting conversations. I guess if one or both cannot sustain the rapport then it’s just wasn’t real rightsad2 I wonder if saying I love you on line just means attachment and nothing more scared

Those 3 little words mean so much and so little ?

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 07:33 AM

Hah, they were lovely cats. Apparently they don't take to people but they came to me and as a cat lover I was more than happy with their company. I was more concerned that they didn't hang about in the kitchen whilst dinner was being cooked!

Roast cat is very nice, it's just the fur that spoils the flavour...haha

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 07:18 AM
Not today Storm.....

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 07:09 AM

Physical attraction works both ways, but I look for personality predominately, If a lady can converse she is more liable to attract my attention and make me want to take things further.

Would that apply online? I mean you can’t fully know the total person , so you converse and get to know the person more. Will you allow yourself to take things further and feel more for the person even if you haven’t met physically?

Yes I would, after chatting for some time you both get an idea of each other, the actual meeting then determines how much further the relationship might go ?

Ok so not until you actually meet, can you really say then that it’s love ?

I believe one would have an affection for the person and by the communication it would be reciprocated ?

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 06:49 AM

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 06:41 AM

Oh so do I :wine_glass:

I met a guy once who cooked me a lovely dinner and it was the first time a guy had ever cooked for me. I really appreciated it. It was just a shame I enjoyed his cats company more than his

Take it the cats had more interesting conversation ?

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 06:30 AM

What time would you like me? I'll bring a bottle :wink:

You're welcome anytime, I like red...

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 06:14 AM
Sure can cook, you're all invited round for 3 courses, might even throw in the wine.....

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 05:40 AM

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 05:28 AM

I will never understand why people stay in relationships where they are unhappy. If you aren't happy move on, it's that simple. Stop trying to change people, if he/she loves you they'll change for you. Compromise this and compromise that, compromising your happiness is nonsense.

you develop a relationship with a person for what and who they are, that's what attracted you in the first place, if you attempt to change them they will eventually turn into the person you don't want anymore ?

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 12:55 AM
Free beer

Free beer

Free beer

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 01:21 PM
Never say Never !

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 01:20 PM
Never say Never !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7