Community > Posts By > GodsOutlaw1964

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Sun 07/26/15 10:14 AM
Well God bless your heart,lolol if it's any constellation don't be self conscious where it makes you depressed,I could stand to lose a couple pounds myself.

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Sun 04/26/15 08:07 AM
I agree, I use BibleGateway a lot myself.

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Thu 02/19/15 08:44 PM
Edited by GodsOutlaw1964 on Thu 02/19/15 08:44 PM

no offense but you seem to be asking for everything, hope you realize that it doesn't exist for either sex. Money means nothing in this day & age it is what is inside that counts. You also turned everyone off with your question, maybe that is why you do not get any responses?

I couldn't agree more.Bravo flowerforyou flowerforyou

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Thu 02/19/15 07:36 PM
You did the right thing, I got out of a relationship for the same reasons.

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Sat 02/14/15 01:07 PM
Happy Valentine's Day to you.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile:

God bless
Leslie

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Fri 02/13/15 11:02 AM
It's ironic that he targeted just Muslims.

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Tue 02/10/15 06:19 PM

I would agree, but grown kids can ruin a relationship by meddling in there personal lives, grown up kids should be out on there own keeping there own lives in order and not trying to run there parents.
for me, the hope is to include this new person in the family. I dont introduce anyone new to my kid unless its serious enough to take that inclusive step. Meet them away from the home if your kids live with you, until that step is in sight so you arent showing them a parade of strangers in your life. No meddling possible.

if someone hasnt taught their kids to keep their lives in order, maybe they should get on that before devoting energy to a relationship with a new person.

I agree, it's something to think about for sure and to weigh the options.

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Tue 02/10/15 01:48 PM
I'll probably get stones throwed at me but that's ok but Jesus said 'but I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart'. Matt: 5:28 (AKJV) so I think it would be cheating. that's my 2 cents worth.

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Tue 02/10/15 11:43 AM
Maybe someone has already mentioned it but it would depend on there reasons why thy have don't find them suitable for you.

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Mon 02/09/15 08:37 PM

A family member such as a grown son/daughter that interfere's in there parents personal lives can end one real fast, I know of a man who was married to a woman who's grown kids kept interfering in there lives and he (and this isn't no lie) killed himself because of it.
sorry for such a loss, but people dont kill themselves because their kids 'interfere'. Kids, at whatever age, are part of the package. They are the history and the legacy. There was something really sadly wrong there.

Well I would agree,but that's what was found in the goodbye note he left,I can understand it,tho I wouldn't go as far as kill myself over it.

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Mon 02/09/15 07:19 PM
Edited by GodsOutlaw1964 on Mon 02/09/15 07:20 PM
someone whom is dependent on there full grown kids. noway

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Mon 02/09/15 07:03 PM

In light of a few news articles I have read about someone giving someone an STD without there knowledge and the person sued the person who gave it to them, I seen it suggested that people with STD's should have to register like Pedophiles, so I ask everyone who will take the time to offer there opinion.

Do you think people who have the flu or a cold should also register? What about those with cancer or diabetes? Although those are not contagious, but the flu, cold, and other illnesses are also contagious, should those be required to register as well? What about medical issues that could cause birth defects?

Sir I'm just asking a question I was just relating articles in the news that I read and just wanted to get some simple feedback, I'm not judging anyone.

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Mon 02/09/15 07:02 PM
Edited by GodsOutlaw1964 on Mon 02/09/15 07:03 PM

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Mon 02/09/15 05:31 PM
laugh :banana: :banana: :smile:

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Mon 02/09/15 04:31 PM
In light of a few news articles I have read about someone giving someone an STD without there knowledge and the person sued the person who gave it to them, I seen it suggested that people with STD's should have to register like Pedophiles, so I ask everyone who will take the time to offer there opinion.

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Sun 02/08/15 07:53 PM
Yes he forgives divorce.look at the woman at the well she had 5 husbands John 4:17 (AKJV)

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Sun 02/08/15 05:19 PM
Edited by GodsOutlaw1964 on Sun 02/08/15 05:40 PM
Doesn't sound like your partner is compatible with you.I was in one of those type relationships where the sex wasn't any good at all,she was lousy in bed and I never thought that could be possible.we are not together anymore and not because of that. but it can be very frustrating. just my 2 cents worth.

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Sun 02/08/15 03:22 PM
Edited by GodsOutlaw1964 on Sun 02/08/15 03:24 PM
Fornication is sin but a forgivable one.I had that same problem but my conscience convicted me and she my now ex made it clear she did not want to attend a church were the preacher talked about marriage, so I chose not to engage in fornication since it is a sin not worth going to hell over because ...it is better to marry than to burn. 1 Corinthians 7:9 (AKJV)

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Sun 02/08/15 03:10 PM
They are if you take the time to get to know someone, I made the dumb mistake of getting involved with someone to soon, just to find out that they had to depend on there grown kids for just about everything form there finances to everything, the whole ordeal was a tragic mistake,you would think people would be more honest about there independence in there profiles, but nooooooooooooo they are not.not to mention she didn't need me when her kids were around she just treated me like crap tried to degrade me in front of them thank God I got out of that one, it is no wonder why people do not want to get involved with people with kids and I am not judging no one.

GodsOutlaw1964's photo
Sat 02/07/15 01:01 PM
Amen!!! I believe in God and love him to.

Previous 1 3