Community > Posts By > DarkHour

no photo
Sat 09/25/10 03:06 PM
Edited by DarkHour on Sat 09/25/10 03:07 PM

It does support Christianity thank you very much. Give me one incident where God had someone judge someone in the NEW TESTAMENT.

In the old testament people were judged on earth for their sins, eg., being stoned to death.

The coming of Jesus changed that, Jesus is now the judge and has specifically told us not to judge anyone, for with what judgement we judge others it will be judged towards us as well now.

You seem to miss the point here entirely.

You can't use Jesus as an excuse for the Biblical God. If the Biblical God had commanded people "Thou shalt not Kill" and then went on to give a myriad of exceptions where this commandment doesn't hold. Then it truly doesn't matter what Jesus might have done at all. That would have been way too late.

You can't have a schizophrenic God. Either the God of the Old Testament has validity in its own right, or it doesn't. Jesus can't fix a badly written mythology after the fact.

I agree with you that Jesus did indeed reject the teachings of the Old Testament. But as far as I'm concerned that just serves to prove that he couldn't have possibly been the son of that God. He didn't even agree with those teachings!

He was obviously teaching the wisdom of Buddha and not the absurdities of the old Hebrew folklore. Absurdities that even YOU recognize and would like to separate Jesus from.

The best way to do that is to simply recognize that Jesus was not the only begotten son of the fictitious godhead of the Old Testament but instead he was teaching the wisdom of the ways of Indian Buddhism.

That solves everything right there. flowerforyou

I didn’t know Jesus rejected the teaching of the old testament?

KJV -Matthew 5:18-19 “For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.”

no photo
Sat 09/25/10 12:30 AM

Your rippin Santa. Whats next the Easter Bunny.... Heaven forbid kids have a little fun because of adults opinions..........smokin

Is Santa a paedophile?

I mean he has all the characteristics, some old man that nobody knows gets children to sit on his lap. A paedophiles heaven wouldn’t you agree?

no photo
Fri 09/24/10 02:16 AM
Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQQ6SfPZggw

flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 09/24/10 02:14 AM
I know this is bit farout for most but I thoroughly enjoy books by Richard Dawkins, David Icke, Gordon Maxwell. waving

no photo
Fri 09/24/10 01:51 AM
"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones."

no photo
Fri 09/24/10 01:47 AM
Thomas3474 I have said several times that Jesus is a Jew and if Hitler was a Christian he would be worshiping a Jew. I have yet to have any responses concerning this statement.

Regardless Of Christs religion Christians are followers of the same religion Judaism. So at the end of the day, you are who you follow.

no photo
Fri 09/24/10 01:39 AM
CowboyGH Hitler did NOT do what every Christian does. Christians don't mass murder people, don't try to rule people's lives, ect ect.

Interesting? So what was the inquisition about? Oh and please tell us about some of the hideous tortures?

no photo
Thu 09/23/10 10:49 AM

I lie about my intelligence, I generally pretend to be dumber than I am in order not to scare the boys away...:angel:
now that’s really smart laugh

no photo
Thu 09/23/10 10:46 AM
CowboyGH Oh but Hitler wasn't a Christian regardless if he claimed to be. Being a Christian is much more then just saying you are, it's a lifestyle. Proof is in the pudding if you will. Someone can claim they are Christian but if they go off mass murdering thousands of people, their actions speak differently then their words and thus they obviously aren't a Christian.

hold on a minute -what is sin according to the bible? Is homosexuality, rape and adultery less of a sin than murder?

no photo
Thu 09/23/10 10:15 AM
I only lie about my penis. I tell em its 2” shorter then it really is. laugh

no photo
Thu 09/23/10 10:08 AM

Will someone enlighten me as to why a pastor would take a young man out of the country for his 18th birthday?

My view of religion is that its pastors/leaders are just people. Their guilt or innocence is irrelevent to me. Its the message of the institution not the messenger that I concern myself with. This is ultimately why I do not feel affiliation with any organised religion actually.

I agree, but people will view a 'group' by what the worst of them do. It happens all the time.

what happens all the time is history keeps repeating it self.

no photo
Thu 09/23/10 10:05 AM
Quotes from Other Nazis about Hitler and Religion:

"Around 1937, when Hitler heard that at the instigation of the party and the SS vast numbers of his followers had left the church because it was obstinately opposing his plans, he nevertheless ordered his chief associates, above all Goering and Gobbels, to remain members of the church. He too would remain a member of the Catholic Church, he said, although he had no real attachment to it. And in fact he remained in the church until his suicide." (Inside the Third Reich by Albert Speer page 95-96)

no photo
Thu 09/23/10 03:26 AM
Edited by DarkHour on Thu 09/23/10 03:26 AM

I DONT KNOW WHY MEN AND WOMAN CHEAT SO MUCH , WHEN THEY HAVE A LOVING WOMAN OR MEN HOW ,, I HAVE HERE ALL KIND OF LOONLY TONE STORIE WHAT DO YOU THINK.

I always wondered if you are really cheating on the other person or on yourself? waving

no photo
Thu 09/23/10 03:19 AM
What is there to disprove? Religious beliefs are for the venerable and people who enjoy being in bondage.

no photo
Thu 09/23/10 03:11 AM

Let’s see what was in Dawkins’ speech that I could argue with:

Well, it seems Pope Ratzinger blamed Hitlerism on atheists so Richard responded,
- Hitler was a Roman Catholic, who never renounced his baptism.

That’s true: and
- So if the Catholic church gets to account for their membership with baptismal records, then they can claim Hitler as well.

Can’t argue with that.

Then there’s more information which proves the Catholic Church supported Hitler:
>>>When Hitler escaped assassination in 1939 the Cardinal Arch Bishop of Munich ordered a special Te Duem in Munich Cathedral to thank Devine Providence in the name of the Archdiocese for the Fuhrer’s fortunate escape <<<

Well so far nothing to argue with. Then Dawkins reads a speech by Hitler (1922) in which Hitler states:
“My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and savior as a fighter”
The speech goes on to explain how Hitler was just picking up where Jesus left off. That Jesus recognized Jewas for what they were and “summoned men to fight against them”. And that the blood Jesus shed was not as a sacrificial lamb rather, it was His cause, to fight the Jews and throw them out of the temple, for which he was crucified.

So Dawkins is attempting to defend atheists WITH FACTS against the Pope’s remarks – can’t argue with facts.
- As for Hitler, I suppose some Christians would argue with Hitler’s perspective BUT to be fair, Christian have almost as many beliefs as there are people who claim to be Christian – so why would anything Hitler claimed or did in the name of his beliefs be ‘contrary’ to Christianity?

Then Dawkins refers to the Roman Catholic doctrine (a doctrine many other Christians have also adopted) of ‘original sin’, as “The disgusting theory that leads them to presume that it was Godlessness that led Hitler and Stalin to be the monsters they were.”

Is it a disgusting theory? Yes, especially when considering all the factual doctrine that is behind it and how it’s taught to very young children. Basically what children learn from that doctrine is that “we are all monsters unless redeemed by Jesus.” Yep, disgusting. Further: “What a revolting, depraved, inhuman theory to base your life on.”

I think that last statement also included the idea that children are so indoctrinated by such psychological mind games. And since it’s done ‘on purpose’, it certainly element of being a “revolting, depraved, inhuman, theory.

“Joseph Ratzinger is an enemy of humanity”
And then goes to explain why:

- Of children whom he has allowed to be raped and whose minds he
encourages to be infected with guilt
- Of gay people – who are now the Churches object of bigotry
which used to be reserved only for Jews before 1962.
- Of women, barred from priesthood as though a penis was an
essential tool for pastoral duties
- Of truth with lies that condoms do not protect from AIDS,
especially in Africa.
- Of the poorest people, condemning them to inflated families
they cannot afford to feed which keeps them in perpetua poverty.

Mmm – sounds like Dawkins made some pretty good calls and backed up his words with facts. What’s to argue?

You Atheist are not too bright.We have been over this issue so many times yet lets post another worthless,useless,article thinking that maybe someone will say "Wow this is a great article".As usual since you brought up this nonsense I will have to yet again bring this post down to it's knees where it will be forgotten once again.

Well Dawkins certianly has his facts screwed up in a big way.I laughed several times reading this article.I could see how your 5th grade educated Atheist might believe some of this garbage.Anyone with half a brain can and a history book can see what the real FACTS are.Does Dawkins every stop to thinkt that Hitler LIED to get the peoples support for his causes?

Anytime I hear that Hitler was a Christian I shake my head noway .Jesus Christ was a Jew.He lived as a Jew and he died as a Jew.The bible he spoke about was written by Jews and used for the Jewish religion.

I really don't think I need to educate the Athiest on Hitlers views of the Jews.Hitler demanded all books written by Jews to be burned.Do you really think Hitler would spare a book owned by all Jews and held most sacred by all Jews "The Holy bible" not to be burned?

So if you are seriously going to tell me that after all the Jewish book burnings,the Jewish executions in the streets,and the final solution of millions of Jews destroyed in camps.Hitler is going to sit down in church and not only submit to a Jew but also worship a Jew and listen to verses spoken out of a Jewish bible you are crazy.Hitler bowed to no one and even claimed he was God.He never said anyone including God or Jesus was superior to him.

Anyone can write something Hilter said and claim he said it.It is not fact or fiction.You can determine the truth of his statements by comparing him to his actions time and time again.Hitlers actions and statements do not in any way line up with anything Christian related and everything Atheist related.

Ask any historian,any teacher,any professor if Hitler was kind or supporting to the Christian religion.Hitler was just as brutal with the nuns,and priests as he was with the Jews.Why?Because the church opposed his power and his goals.You really think all powerful all demanding Hilter would let the churches operate preaching that God is the superior power and Hilter was second to God and Jesus.Hitler burned churches down every where they went and killed nuns and priests.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_ethnic_Poles

"Persecution of Catholic clergy"

"The Roman Catholic Church was suppressed in the annexed territory of Reichsgau Wartheland more harshly than elsewhere.[40] Churches were systematically closed, and most priests were either killed, imprisoned, or deported to the General Government.[40] The Germans also closed seminaries and convents persecuting monks and nuns throughout Poland.[1] In Pomerania, all but 20 of the 650 priests were shot or sent to concentration camps. Between 1939 and 1945, 2,935 members[41] of the Polish clergy (18%[42]) were killed in concentration camps. In the city of Wrocław (Breslau), 49% of its Catholic priests were killed; in Chełmno, 48%. One hundred and eight of them are regarded as blessed martyrs. Among them, Maximilian Kolbe was canonized as a saint".

Allow me to post some of Hitlers comments concerning religion.

We are the joyous Hitler youth,
We do not need any Christian virtue
Our leader is our savior
The Pope and Rabbi shall be gone
We want to be pagans once again.”

- Song sung by Hitler youth

“The Ten Commandments have lost their validity. Conscience is a Jewish invention, it is a blemish like circumcision.”

“If only one country, for whatever reason, tolerates a Jewish family in it, that family will become the germ center for fresh sedition. If one little Jewish boy survives without any Jewish education, with no synagogue and no Hebrew school, it [Judaism] is in his soul. Even if there had never been a synagogue or a Jewish school or an Old Testament, the Jewish spirit would still exist and exert its influence. It has been there from the beginning and there is no Jew, not a single one, who does not personify it.”

“The heaviest blow which ever struck humanity was Christianity; Bolshevism is Christianity’s illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew.”happy

Christianity is a rebellion against natural law, a protest against nature. Taken to its logical extreme, Christianity would mean the systematic cultivation of the human failure.

The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death.... When understanding of the universe has become widespread... Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity.... Christianity has reached the peak of absurdity.... And that's why someday its structure will collapse.... ...the only way to get rid of Christianity is to allow it to die little by little.... Christianity the liar.... We'll see to it that the Churches cannot spread abroad teachings in conflict with the interests of the State.

The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges: the pox and Christianity.

Originally, Christianity was merely an incarnation of Bolshevism, the destroyer.... The decisive falsification of Jesus' doctrine was the work of St.Paul. He gave himself to this work... for the purposes of personal exploitation.... Didn't the world see, carried on right into the Middle Ages, the same old system of martyrs, tortures, faggots? Of old, it was in the name of Christianity. Today, it's in the name of Bolshevism. Yesterday the instigator was Saul: the instigator today, Mardochai. Saul was changed into St.Paul, and Mardochai into Karl Marx. By exterminating this pest, we shall do humanity a service of which our soldiers can have no idea.

Christianity is an invention of sick brains: one could imagine nothing more senseless, nor any more indecent way of turning the idea of the Godhead into a mockery.... .... When all is said, we have no reason to wish that the Italians and Spaniards should free themselves from the drug of Christianity. Let's be the only people who are immunised against the disease.

There is something very unhealthy about Christianity

I didn’t know Jews got baptised?

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 06:35 PM
Edited by DarkHour on Mon 09/20/10 06:36 PM

I think etymology is deeper than that,, perhaps 'Gods' have been named after the terms already existing to describe them?

Genesis is the Greek title of the first book of the Bible. It comes from the same stock as words such as gene, generation, genealogy and even words such as hydrogen and androgen, and was ultimately derived from the verb gignesthai, meaning to be born or to become.

read more at: http://www.abarim-ublications.com/Meaning/Genesis.html

Yes but you are talking about English translations…but you neglect to recognize that the word gen existed in its entirely different context used by Egyptians. gen meant dead and that’s the end of that. :wink:

and now here is something for you to read

http://www.gizapyramid.com/emory10.htm

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 06:08 PM
I don’t really know how can anybody get faith from the old Egyptian beliefs? The word GENISIS was created from the Isis book of the dead GEN in ancient Egypt meant dead and Isis was a goddess. They combined the two which spelled GENISIS now known as Geneses. Today all Christians still bow to the same old Egyptian gods…like ‘Horus” Amen or Armun – Ra- Re…Etc Few examples the word “Horizon” means Horus has Risen, Hours is another word that comes from the god Horus. I could go on the whole day. Even Jesus is a combination of two words Jewish god and Greek god Zeus= JeZeus= Jesus. People are buying into things that don’t exist. Putting your faith in some god which comes without proof is ludicrous. Put that faith and your money into fighting disease, feed starving children..etc

Like Richard Dawkins in his lecture “ Queerer than we can suppose? says “ matter flows from space to space to become momentarily you. Some people find that disturbing I find it thrilling.”
drinker

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 03:46 PM
Edited by DarkHour on Mon 09/20/10 03:47 PM
If you like facing fats and admire logic, a must see video by one of the greats….Richard Dawkins.

Richard Dawkins' unedited speech at 'Protest the Pope' march in London

Richard Dawkins takes the piss out of Pope Ratzinger in London on Saturday

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/punctuated-equilibrium/2010/sep/20/1

What do you think of Richard Dawkins is he right?

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 02:51 PM
I remember my first Kiss while I struggle to remember my first sexual experience. smitten

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 06:42 AM
Edited by DarkHour on Mon 09/20/10 06:46 AM
What's in a kiss
Have you ever wondered just what it is
More perhaps than just a moment of bliss
Tell me what's in a kiss.:heart:

plus the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP3MzuUmY58

So what is in a kiss? surely it can be explained "its a physical expression". Why do we do we lock lips together? tongue2