Community > Posts By > DarkHour

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 05:30 AM

I could care less how many partners my man had....

I am reaping all the benifits of his past sex life....

and ohhhhh God Damn Sam!!!!.....

did he have a past!!!!!

heheheheh:heart:

too cute and sweet drinks

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 05:27 AM
thank you for the advice and a hello ladies. I’m sure I wont be crashing and burning….Im not that passionate about being right, I just cruse at my own speed. happy drinker

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 04:52 AM
Hello
:laughing: waving

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 04:43 AM
Or is it just a plot for a movie. biggrin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB8liFZvED8&feature=related

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 04:33 AM
thankyou
flowers

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 04:32 AM

Instinctively I am in the 'doesn't really matter' camp .The fact is that until we (as in humanity) invent some sort of time machine - and overcome the problems associated with 'causality' - there is actually bugger all we can do about the past; apart from accepting whatever it is that's happened in our lives. Past is 'past', Now is 'now' whilst the future (on a personal level at least) is ours to embrace.

simples .... :smile:

I totally agree with you and this is why I object people continuously brining it up, as they are not living in now.
But rather dreaming of the past where things didn’t last.
slaphead

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 04:10 AM
Not on my first date but it almost ended up as the last date!
This lady try’s to copy one of her friends best dates by taking me to almost identical scenery. A small stream, isolated place, in the back of gawd knows where. She thinks its wonderful and here I’m thinking how long is it going to take before I’ll end up contracting ross river fewer or malaria from the plague of mosquitoes.
The other day I get an e-mail from friend saying to check out her profile which now states… not interested in anybody worried about ants and mosquitoes. …lol

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 04:04 AM

Strongly enough, against my better wishes of not knowing, it has been forced upon me on every date. Kind of makes me wonder if people take pride in the numbers achievement.

On every date? That's strange because for me, it rarely ever comes up. I never ask and the other people don't offer normally, which is fine with me.

But yes, I'm sure there are those out there who do take pride in how many people they've had sex with.
It must be the no conservative outlook where I live.

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 02:25 AM
Strongly enough, against my better wishes of not knowing, it has been forced upon me on every date. Kind of makes me wonder if people take pride in the numbers achievement.

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 02:17 AM
Just saying hello and how is everybody finding this site? Any good advice from your experience would be much appreciated.

1 2 3 5 Next