Community > Posts By > lalalove

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 01:33 AM
damn right..i dont know what i would do if he left but get into more fights defending how he is awsome lol

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 01:31 AM
i post a ton of random threads....does that sound familiar to you:tongue:

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 01:30 AM
CENA is the BEST :heart:

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 01:28 AM
well tell me then you got my interest and full attention which is really hard b/c my attention span...oh look at that... is REALLY short.bigsmile

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 01:23 AM

hehe i see. hmmm rather deep stuff, sure you wanna know? that an can i trust ya? blushing

yes i want to know unless its like you killed someone then ill pass on that tid bit of info about you

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 01:19 AM

thanks to domination (the member) i have decided to try my luck at the bars/clubs and see what i can do. if i were to find an attractive girl at a bar, how should she be approached. I know theres many different kinda of girls and they are all looking for different things, but i am hoping to get a wide variety of answers. fire away. help me out. i went to an all guys high school for christ sake. feel bad for me.

just go talk to her with confidence and assume she will like you but dont be cocky and think she is going to fall in love and want to **** you right off the bat lol confidence in yourself=girls

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 01:17 AM

ok then maybe but first you would need to tell me that thing you said you would disclose later in your profile?

hehe i know what you're talking about, but i didnt mean i would write that on my profile, but methinks i hooked your curisoty, aye?

well yeah when you say something but dont tell what exactly it is of course its going to get attention:tongue: .... so tell me

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 01:09 AM

:tongue:

flowers

ill cuddle with anyone who gives me food, landshark beer, and watch wrestling lolbigsmile

i watch wrestling can i? flowerforyou

well are you a fan of cena?

yea, he throws a good punch tongue2

ok then maybe but first you would need to tell me that thing you said you would disclose later in your profile?

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 01:03 AM
Edited by lalalove on Sat 09/06/08 01:03 AM
flowerforyou dont know you but i def understand what your going thru and i wish you and your family the best in getting through this.

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 12:59 AM

flowers

ill cuddle with anyone who gives me food, landshark beer, and watch wrestling lolbigsmile

i watch wrestling can i? flowerforyou

well are you a fan of cena?

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 12:57 AM

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 12:41 AM
yes unfortunatly up :banana:

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 12:37 AM

...has anyone noticed some of the scary @ss banners on here? I was starting to post a funny topic and seen this banner that sounds like a "Got Milk?" ad; it says "Got Herpes? Date others with herpes." WTF is that??? That can't do a body good!!!:laughing:

haha i just saw that and was crying of laughter

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 12:31 AM
i dont get it so ill just move alonglaugh

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 12:25 AM
halloween of course:banana: hehe love this new bannana thing

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 12:22 AM
so lets get a party started or should i say people should join me b/c ive starteddrinker

lalalove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 12:18 AM

yea we need more wild random people here harharhar pitchfork

miss random here at your call:tongue:

lalalove's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:10 PM

full sleeves, half backpiece of ganesh, big traditional dragon on thigh, toy robots on tops of both feet...and an old school heart with banner on my a$$ that reads "me" hahaflowerforyou

thats awsome. i met a kid who had a tattoo across his lower stomach that read in bold lettering GET SOME it was hilariouslaugh

lalalove's photo
Fri 09/05/08 12:57 PM
one behind my ear.

lalalove's photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:25 PM
sure:tongue: