lalalove's photo
Sun 08/31/08 01:41 AM
is there anyone who wants to talk to a bored girl lol

lalalove's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:54 PM
im bored to

lalalove's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:27 PM

help! someone superglued our cheeks together and we can't get separated! someone get the nail polish remover!!!

lmao thats greatlaugh

lalalove's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:24 PM
Edited by lalalove on Sat 08/30/08 09:25 PM
im a sweetheart but dont mess with me. happy(lol that was to the one before moofooga)

lalalove's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:03 PM
anything interesting in this under 30thread?

lalalove's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:42 AM
hey everyone. im up and im not tired yet

lalalove's photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:47 PM
yeah i work in the morning but i am not tired. i think ill make a profile again lol

lalalove's photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:43 PM
i slept too much today and im bored.

lalalove's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:27 PM

I don't get it. If it's just friendship, why do you have to end it? There's a person I've been friends with for over five years that lives a couple of thousand miles away. We yap through email or instant messenger in conversations that have taken years (The chief of which is an arguement over whether soup is or is not food. It is not.).

you dont get it b/c im not telling the whole story laugh lol there is obviously more too it but i just wanted a few opinions.

lalalove's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:32 PM
well thanks for everyones advice i apreciate it. drinker

lalalove's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:26 PM
lmao omg is that a true story or a jokelaugh

lalalove's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:09 PM

your makingg this too big of a deal, were born alone, we die alone, no use messing up in the middle by THINKING you have any kind of friends, its just an act anyway frown drinker huh

Being a friend is better than having friends.
not in all casesflowerforyou

i actually agree with you jill298

lalalove's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:06 PM

your makingg this too big of a deal, were born alone, we die alone, no use messing up in the middle by THINKING you have any kind of friends, its just an act anyway frown drinker huh

um ok..wow now i feel like i need to kill myself (j/k)laugh geeze that was depressing.

lalalove's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:58 PM
Edited by lalalove on Thu 04/10/08 04:59 PM

witness protection lol.

its nothing like that. im set in the fact i have to do this im just asking suggestions on how to do it. and also he has my cat so that would mean i cant see him eitherlaugh. he would be cool with whatever i told him we have good communication and are great friends(which is the problem) i just dont know how to occupy my mind and feelings about it.

whatever its all frustrating ill just eat and get fatlaugh
chocolate cures allflowerforyou except maybe obesitylaugh laugh

laugh true(about the chocolate) its just a tough thing i wish i didnt need to do. i just needed to vent and see what other people have done in similar situations.

lalalove's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:56 PM
Edited by lalalove on Thu 04/10/08 04:57 PM
witness protection lol.

its nothing like that. im set in the fact i have to do this im just asking suggestions on how to do it. and also he has my cat so that would mean i cant see him eitherlaugh. he would be cool with whatever i told him we have good communication and are great friends(which is the problem) i just dont know how to occupy my mind and feelings about it.

whatever its all frustrating ill just eat and get fatlaugh

lalalove's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:49 PM
Because of the situation and knowing its the best thing to do. how do you stop talking or being friends( better word distance yourself) with someone you truly love and care about.

lalalove's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:19 AM
pissed:angry:

lalalove's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:18 PM

I have 27 views, and about 100-ish mails... people seem to like talking to me for some reason... I don't know what they see in me, I sure as hell would want nothing to do with me if I had the choice...

laugh

lalalove's photo
Tue 04/01/08 02:16 PM

Yeah, when i saw that commercial on TV i started laughing. I think Mayweather would lay out the Big show. The wrestling nowadays sucks. I liked it back int the 90's with the ultimate warrior, jim duggan, and lex luther. Those were the days.

Dude i know LEX LUTHER had a few run ins with superman,but not in the ring.Think you mean LEX LUGERlaugh laugh laugh .And for the money MAYWEATHER is gettin paid i'd do it too

laugh laugh