Community > Posts By > rhaegar199

no photo
Thu 11/22/18 12:54 AM
Oh, it' s quite cool for young man seeking a elder woman, I am the same as you who want to make a relationship with cougars. I really wish you will find your lover on mingle2.

no photo
Mon 11/19/18 07:01 PM
Sometimes, we are not confident and disappoint and don' t want to close to anyone. We keep ourselves away from other folks becasuse we are afraid of communicating, it's a common case, everyone experience that period. We would believe that we are the best one in the world, we need to be confident, that negative feeling naturally goes away, we become dateable again.

no photo
Thu 11/15/18 05:51 PM
Love can change anything, love is great. As you say, you retired at 50 years old, and you want to travel all over the world, your younger partner is still at working, he can' t travel with you. If I am your partner, I decide to work hard before you retired, making enough monery for rest of life, no matter how hard it is, I could have a try because of love.

no photo
Thu 11/15/18 02:29 AM
Older women are mature and kind.Relative to my age, they could be my mom. This relationship makes me well taken care of, I love this feeling.

no photo
Mon 11/12/18 11:07 PM
I think your thought is right. When others treat me well in a relationship, I will treat well back to my partner. If my partner are cold to me, I will never warm to my partner.

no photo
Mon 11/12/18 11:02 PM
For most men, they have mental illness about women.They request their girlfriends to be Virgin, only in this way, it seems that you girl can match them. Or they may think you are just second-hand.

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 12:08 AM
Great relationship relies on truest. People who lie to others makke a bad impression on other people, first impression is most important. If you cheat once, it' s possible for other folks never truest you anymore.

no photo
Thu 11/08/18 03:33 AM
If a woman likes men to be her companions without asking for money, this is a normal relationship, he is just her male friend. If a woman asks for money when she accompanies with men, she is more likely to be indenfied to be a whore.

no photo
Thu 11/08/18 03:18 AM
Keep silence for a while. About one week after, if she aren' t going to talk with you, just let her know what you think of in your mind, don' t be hestitate, if she not interested in you, at least, you won' t spend too much unneccessary time on her. Then, begin looking for a new relationship.

no photo
Tue 11/06/18 07:20 PM
I think both love and money are essential for a relationship. An old saying says " bread or love, which one you prefer?" In fact, if a couple live without money, it' s must be many problems in theri family life. How do you pay for your child' s school fee? Your wife wants to buy a clothes which she likes verymuch,if you are pool, how do you do that? On the other hand, if couple life without love, it' s proble a business deal rather than a true relationship, right?

no photo
Tue 11/06/18 03:55 AM
The bad girl who is dishonest and always cheat others. She lies to friends and I think no one want to date them.

no photo
Tue 11/06/18 03:55 AM
The bad girl who is dishonest and always cheat others. She lies to friends and I think no one want to date them.

no photo
Sun 11/04/18 07:27 PM
With respect to the original post:

Seriously-
0nly if I had my own plane, to get there and back.
Normally getting stuck in only 2 hour gridlock in rush hour traffic is enough to start pulling out your own pubes, one at a time.
Well, I don't haves pubes. I got rid of them ages ago when it was common knowledge that women aren't into beavers on guys.
Coz some guys don't keep their own yards maintained decently.

no photo
Wed 10/31/18 11:18 PM
I have dated a person who comes from Asian. The culture bewteen east and west is quite different, eastern women are not open-minded as west women, most of them are reserved, but I prefer them a lot.

no photo
Wed 10/31/18 10:46 PM
You can try some dating app. I know there are apps created for people looking for older women.Also, you would better join more parties to meet people.

no photo
Mon 10/29/18 08:02 PM
In my opinion, we should get marriage with someone to have a child. Everyone needs a family, if we are alone, when our parents are gone, who we can rely on? So, I will have a marriage to make sure that someone can accompany with me when I am old.

no photo
Mon 10/29/18 07:47 PM
I am so sorry to hear that. You give all your love to your lover and hope her love back, but in fact, she just love you for what she can get from you, she isn 't really love you, she treat you a as money machine, that' s horrible. You should learn from this unhappy experience and still believe in true love, I am sure you will find the one who really love you.

no photo
Sun 10/28/18 06:40 PM
Different people have different choice. For guy they may prefer one night stand, because most guy love sex first, they were born to make love. For women, they seek mental gift, they prefer the feeling when they fall in love with someone. I mean it' s relative rather than absolute.

no photo
Sun 10/28/18 06:32 PM
Snores is a kind of illness, if my partner get that disease, I will persuade her to see a doctor. I will also take a lot of time to take care of her.

no photo
Tue 10/23/18 07:54 PM
Who love cheating? There is no exactly answer. A student who was bad for his final text, he cheated his parents he was excellent among his classmates to aovid being scolded. Everyone may be a cheater.