Community > Posts By > rhaegar199

no photo
Mon 08/20/18 01:17 AM
I can see both sides of this debate.

If you find someone that you are compatible with, then age shouldn't matter. And it really doesn't matter what other people think about it.

On the other hand, I don't have much in common with a person who is 20,I think they are childish immature. So I don't tend to look for that.

no photo
Mon 08/20/18 12:18 AM
Edited by rhaegar199 on Mon 08/20/18 01:02 AM
I think it depends on what the relationship is at work and how closely you work together ...et cetera.

If one is superior over the other, its a terrible idea because it leaves the appearance of preferential treatment and the temptation to take out relationship issues at work.

If you both are private people and able to emotionally separate work roles from personal roles on the job, I dont see it as an issue.

the biggest no for me is just because I am too private to worry about what people at work know or are assuming about our relationship. ...

no photo
Mon 08/20/18 12:16 AM
I have hear a joke which make me laugh at.The joke makes summer as winter,I am glad to hear that.
1.You both look so good, the old garbage sorting is still in place.
2.The adaptability and compatibility of the human body is very strong, for example: gas, liquid, solid, semi-liquid semi-solid can be discharged from your *******

no photo
Sun 08/12/18 11:32 PM
I think this is normal. People are pursuing beauty. Generally speaking, the more younger and the more beautiful.The old man is also a person, and will pursue beauty, so the old man will look for a beautiful girl who is younger than himself.

no photo
Sun 08/12/18 11:24 PM
Edited by rhaegar199 on Sun 08/12/18 11:25 PM
There are fewer women than men on the site if Im not mistaken....its what Ive heard....

Ive been told that it is frowned upon for women of India to be online at all, so the ratio is even smaller. You may be experiencing the result of that, assuming what Ive heard is true.

The ones that are online, are probably swamped with mail.

They can probably pick the best profiles to respond to without having to invest much on their own

no photo
Sun 08/12/18 11:16 PM
Hi mystical, I joined originally to make some new friend. To meet and develop friendships with others, learn a few things, laugh a bit, and the games are fun too.I enjoy being here and the few friendships I've made are priceless....even though we haven't actually met...to me, after several months of chatting and hanging out, it's as if we have.

no photo
Sun 08/12/18 11:10 PM
1.Running.When I am runing, I forget all my irritatings and feel relax a lot.
I love this feeling so I run for three times every week.
2.Food.I am a foodie. When faced with a bunch of food, my saliva is involuntarily going down.I especially like sweets and snacks.
3.Game.I enjoy the feeling of defeating my enemy in the fantasy world. Also enjoy a variety of fantasy backgrounds and unknown worlds.

no photo
Sun 08/12/18 11:09 PM
1.Running.When I am runing, I forget all my irritatings and feel relax a lot.
I love this feeling so I run for three times every week.
2.Food.I am a foodie. When faced with a bunch of food, my saliva is involuntarily going down.I especially like sweets and snacks.
3.I enjoy the feeling of defeating my enemy in the fantasy world. Also enjoy a variety of fantasy backgrounds and unknown worlds.

no photo
Sun 08/12/18 10:56 PM
I am also a member who has just arrived here. I am very happy to meet you and hope to help each other in the forum. I hope to know where you are from, what is your name?

no photo
Mon 08/06/18 04:53 AM
In my opinion, it is very possible. It doesn't matter how two people know each other, whether it's a friend introduction or a way to chat on the web. In the end, it depends on the feeling between two people. As long as you really love each other and give your true feelings, you can find true love on the Internet.

no photo
Mon 08/06/18 04:37 AM
I like to get along with gentle women. In family life, the big thing is dominated by men. If your wife is a masculine woman, then she will not be easily dominated, she will fight for power。If the husband and wife do not give in, they will be prone to disputes. Gentle women are easy to control, and there is no difficulty in taking power at home. So for me, masculine women have no attraction.

no photo
Mon 08/06/18 02:07 AM
The first time for dating I will wear in a sports fan. I usually like to play badminton, swimming, running, and fitness, so my body will have a better look than the people who usually stay at home. When wearing sportswear, it is simple and convenient. At the same time, I can show my body and positive side to my femalefriend.Let her feel I am youthful and instigated. , vitality,full of hormones.

no photo
Sun 08/05/18 10:43 PM
I am willing to date someone who is similar to my age. If the lover is too old, we live in different eras. Different backgrounds of the times create different beliefs and ways of thinking, communication is difficult, and dating is boring and boring. If the lover is too young, it feels like she is my daughter. I don't like this feeling. I have to take care of her along her or she will commit princess disease, and I lose the fun of dating. Dating with peers, we have common hobbies, can communicate well, and soon enter a state of love.

no photo
Sun 08/05/18 10:27 PM
Different women have different opinions about whether women accept bisexual men. For straight women, they definitely want their partners to be straight men, the only ones who are each other, not the third person. Women who are open-minded may accept bisexual men who do not care about their sexual orientation and only care if they fall in love with him.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 04:04 AM
Long distance relationship is hard to keep on,that is a truth.Therefore,many couples complain about long distance relationship and they lose their hope for love.Long separation makes the couple being lonely and tired.It takes so many time to meet the other everytime.When the woman wants to find someone to watch the new romantic movie together, the boyfriend is not around her which will make her feel lost.When the woman feels wronged and needs the boyfriend to comfort, the boyfriend is not around, only a little comfort by having a short talking by the phone.But if you are really getting in the true love,never give up, you will get the true happiness finally, which others will never get.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 01:57 AM
Long distance relationship is hard to keep on,that is the truth.Long separation makes both sides feel lonely and tired.It takes so many time to meet the other.But if If you are getting in true love, stick to it, you will get true happiness, which is not available to others.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next